Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,877 members, 7,824,663 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website (23722 Views)

Obinna Ogba Visits Super Eagles Players During Training In Abuja. Photos / Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by TonYzeallY(m): 12:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
lokito:
OP u won't understand, based on the way they play like women these days CAF decided to help us swap eagles with falcons. At least this Falcons I watched last night would beat Argentina 'messi-lessly'
Hehehehe...Nwa nne...thou are very weekEnd...infact, E wickedness gan ni...omo Baba Oloye.
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by iconize(m): 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, is that not your homosexual community? grin grin grin grin grin

My community? shocked shocked shocked

Your fagggot partner professing love to you and pleading on your behalf is my community? grin grin grin grin grin

masonkz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue

A pure m_oron, that's what you're. grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
no mind CAF, dem wan make SA beat us..dt's why dey want to play the 'Super Chickens' and not the Super Falcons...lolzzz grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

You're a pure m_oron!

Okay, tell us why your fagggot biatch was trying to save you from getting whipped. grin grin grin

Apparently you're the one obsessed with him.

whatever beef you guys have, kindly pull my name out of it.
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by iconize(m): 3:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
masonkz:

Apparently you're the one obsessed with him.

whatever beef you guys have, kindly pull my name out of it.

Obsessed with a homo biatch? grin grin grin grin

CrackThaRibs!
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Obsessed with a homo biatch? grin grin grin grin

CrackThaRibs!

I log into NL only to see 18 mentions just from you alone, on different topics I haven't even commented on. Lawd knows how many times you must have mentioned Sagamite's name.

Tell me again the meaning of obsession.

Again, get a life. Ejor.
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by iconize(m): 3:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
masonkz:

I log into NL only to see 18 mentions just from you alone, on different topics I haven't even commented on. Lawd knows how many times you must have mentioned Sagamite's name.

Tell me again the meaning of obsession.

Again, get a life. Ejor.

Check properly, sagamoron was the one mentioning me.
The homo biatch thinks I'm part of his homo community. grin grin grin grin
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Ifebazz(m): 9:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
It was a deliberate mistake because after all most of male players play like the women folks. Mikel a typical example, keep 'nyashing' people off the ball instead of kicking it. Efe Ambrose is not even worthy of the female team. Etc
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
That site is f**ked! No data available in most of the important information. The person managing CAF should be sacked!

1 Like

Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by princebergz(m): 4:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
englishmart:
This is what happens when you don't know how to use google.

This is what happens when you don't use your brain *ret@rd*
Re: Super Eagles Players Listed As SUPER FALCONS Players On CAF Website by englishmart(m): 4:27pm On Oct 24, 2014
princebergz:

This is what happens when you don't use your brain *ret@rd*
now the fool has replied

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rangers Players Storm Mbaka Church To Thank God For Helping Them Win Kano Pillar / Remembering Samuel Okwaraji: 27 Years After (Tomorrow) / A List Of Great Players Who Failed As Coaches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.