Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

My Pc's Charging Problem. I Need Help. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Pc's Charging Problem. I Need Help. (450 Views)

Help: Laptop Charging Problem / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Pc's Charging Problem. I Need Help. by promisedeco(m): 8:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
I don't understand, my pc's charger burnt so i bought a new one. the problem is whenever i plug the charger in my pc the green light in the charger start to blink(not stable). And when it those that it won't charge but sometimes it becomes stable and charge.i have changed so many chargers but same thing is happening. Please what is the problem? And how can i fix it?

Thanks
Re: My Pc's Charging Problem. I Need Help. by Lovetinz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2014
Its likely to be that you are using the right brand but the wrong model of charger.
Of course you know it happens to phones too.
You need to get the manufacturer's recommended charger.
Re: My Pc's Charging Problem. I Need Help. by bright1985: 6:42am On Oct 23, 2014
check the watts of the charge u are using with it

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Datas / Pls What Can I Do To Stop My Bold 2 From Hanging? / Buy Htc Vivid 4g Android Phone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.