Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's - Car Talk (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's (79657 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / A Closer Look At The Innoson SUV. (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by ndlog: 9:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
XketchDesigns:
when people say made in Nigeria cars, I can't help but laugh!
Please people the correct statement is ASSEMBLED in Nigeria.
If people say made in naija and you laugh then it means you are not encouraging your country.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by luckman20(m): 11:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
abu12:
@ops what kind of propaganda is this? So if i decide to remove a car plate number meant for a govt hilux and use it on limousine car which many normally do, just to ease journey on high way, u will say presidency is using Limousine car. People use govt plate number on their private car my friend, moderator this thread has no bases
no be only base, e no get column self
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by emmyx2010: 1:49am On Oct 24, 2014
God step
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 24, 2014
XketchDesigns:

lets use Apple
http://www.businessinsider.com/meet-the-companies-that-make-the-iphone-2012-5?op=1
stop displaying ignorance
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by geophyscist: 9:10am On Oct 24, 2014
joseph1832:
They speak as if this development will improve or affect the life of the woman who sells tomatoes in front of my house.
that woman or her son might have the opportunity of being employed in innoson company.that is what diversify economy.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by joseph1832(m): 9:12am On Oct 24, 2014
geophyscist:
that woman or her son might have the opportunity of being employed in innoson company.that is what diversify economy.
Is that so?. A tomato seller? What specific skill does she possess that may warrant her to work in an automobile company?.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by geophyscist: 9:19am On Oct 24, 2014
joseph1832:
Is that so?. A tomato seller? What specific skill does she possess that may warrant her to work in an automobile company?.
at least a cleaner does not require skill.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 9:38am On Oct 24, 2014
emmygzy:
okay, keep spreading rubbish. The inside innoson picture that was displayed here on nairaland, only showed cars on stand with people working on the body parts no sign of manufacturing. Innoson that buys knocked down vehicles from chinese car manufacturers and reassemble it in nigeria and put their own logo, you can even import customised car labels and logo from china too(u can check alibaba). That was what zinox was doing too then. Made in nigeria my foot.

evidence of him bringing knock down parts?
Even if you think he is coupling them, is that not ' making',? can u now say the cars are made in china?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by joseph1832(m): 9:46am On Oct 24, 2014
geophyscist:
at least a cleaner does not require skill.
Cleaner? She (the tomato seller) hasn't secure a job in almost all the companies here in Nigeria she wants to now secure one in Innosun?. If her tomato trade pays her well do you think she'll leave it for a cleaner job?.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 24, 2014
tecmon:

the battery in that tecno phone u use to browse is not made by tecno,the hard disk HP laptop is made by seagate, the radio in Toyota car is made by sony, yet u call them Tecno phone,HP laptop and Toyota Landcruiser. Ota-akara pls go and buy slate, i will give u free chalk !

U dey mind d mumurity...
https://www.nairaland.com/1964452/companies-make-iphone

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by geophyscist: 10:07am On Oct 24, 2014
joseph1832:
Cleaner? She (the tomato seller) hasn't secure a job in almost all the companies here in Nigeria she wants to now secure one in Innosun?. If her tomato trade pays her well do you think she'll leave it for a cleaner job?.
that is why i use the word might which is conditional.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by akigbemaru: 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
innoson motors again by federal government?

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by harrison1234(m): 10:42pm On Oct 24, 2014
Even the new cars used in frsc is also from innoson more then 50 cars
ochejoseph:
Nigerians are Used to Governments that say something and do another , as such when I got this pictures I felt strongly to share it with Nigerians

The Goodluck Administration has placed great emphasis on building the local economy and the president has personally championed the local patronage initiative which conserves forex , create jobs And boosts the economy.

The picture Below is a clear evidence that he has matched words with action as top govt official including those in the Presidency now drive In INNOSON made in Nigeria VEHICLES!

As ajaokuta come in full stream in few weeks time major parts of these vehicles and accompanying spare parts for major Car manufacturers will be fabricated in Nigeria

Nigerians we can do this, let's support the Buy Nigeria Initiative !

God bless Nigeria
www.twitter.com/ochejoseph
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by OpraMenu(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2014
XketchDesigns:

INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing is not assembling cars , they manufacture. Got it ! It jst shows ur IGNORANCE
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by christopher123(m): 8:56am On Oct 25, 2014
XketchDesigns:

You are free to laugh ....I think you have missed it. You will learn now ...this is it

Innosson is making his cars under his brand name which is innosson

Nissan is assembling in Nigeria under the name Nissan japan

Now bear in mind that no car firm produce all components they basically outsource everything from engine to light bulbs ..all they do is give out specification to the outsourced firms

Such as BMW outsource electrical parts to Bosch
Benz outsource engine to amg
Rover outsource to Honda
Peugeot and Citroen cars to Nissan japan
Boeing airline to some firms in japan
Airbus engine is produced by rolls Royce

This is what you don't know ..the basic of modern production ..maybe you are waiting for innoson to build foundry ..then wait

Now look at this scenerio

A tailor goes to market buys cloths in yards made in Brazil then buys sewing .machine made in china then buy thread and needle made in India then how sews a suit for his customer ...he will label it made in Nigeria

So stop laughing at your ignorance
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by christopher123(m): 9:00am On Oct 25, 2014
OpraMenu:

INNOSON Vehicle Manufacturing is not assembling cars , they manufacture. Got it ! It jst shows ur IGNORANCE

Don't mind the educated illustrate

PAN Kaduna is assembling cars for peogeout France but in no son is producing his cars under his brand name ..all he does is outsource the component manufacturing to competent firm ..that is in lone with global best practise and modern manufacturing

Your correct for pointing that out for him
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by christopher123(m): 9:06am On Oct 25, 2014
ROSSIKE:

There is NOTHING like ''either made or coupled'' in the motor industry. Every car plant on earth is known as a car assembly plant. A car manufacturing company sources its components from various suppliers and then builds the car with the components, at one of its assembly plants. What we call ''to assemble'' in Nigeria. So INNOSON is a legitimate car manufacturer by any definition of the term. They do what other manufacturers do, ie assemble vehicles from sourced components.

This is the first time I am reading a logical submission in ages ...most dudes here don't make intelligent post
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Muzikluva(m): 9:08am On Oct 25, 2014
[quote author=femicyrus post=27367982]Let us clap for GEJ becos top government officials are now using made in Nigeria cars. He is transforming nigeria!
As if a worker with N18000 monthly that will pay house rent, Nepa bills, feed, pay children school fee, tranport, etc can afford it.
Mobile phone that use to be the birthrite of the rich in naija is wat even a student can afford now. Nobody is clapping for OBJ
YHU JUST HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD,TRUE TALK!
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by XketchDesigns(m): 9:16am On Oct 25, 2014
mikeansy:

please what is the difference between "made-in-Nigeria" and "Assembled-in-Nigeria"
sorom4:
and tell me which country that makes car? no country has the monopoly. its either the tyre is made in japan; the engine made in kuwait;the door made in nigeria;the battery for zimbabwe;etc. nobody owns it all. so stop laughing at your ignorance
jonuel1:

Why do you take joy in reasoning through your anus?

Cars, laptops and the likes, do you think the parts are made by one person/coy or country and at the end is it not the country of assemblage that's on it?
kyrios:
it is made and assembled in Nigeria not just assembled in Nigeria please Google it o
iconize:

You're a pure addled m_oron!

Tell us a country that manufactures a car from start to finish.
skymaxnig:

All car are assembled my friend. Even in countries where cars are being manufactured they still build parts at different assembly lines before bringing them all together. infatct, alot of the parts are manufacture by different companies and sold to the vehicle manufacturers.
davo3286:

Stop laughing at your ignorance, my friend! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that statement. Any automobile assembled/manufactured in any country is made in that country. Any car manufactured in Nigeria is "Made in Nigeria"! Innoson is a Nigerian brand and must be encouraged. Honda is Japanese and not an American brand but when manufactured in America it's "Manufactured by Honda America" Which is the same as "Made in America". So, what's your problem about that??
FlyboyZee:

Whether you like it or not, it is called 'Made in Nigeria'.
mployer:

Automobiles are Never made in one country, they are only assembled in one country.
manutdadex:
its made in Nigeria! If u cant live wit dat tell me...make i help u buy rope! Mtcheew
ChiefX:

Are you trying so hard to be smart? It doesn't fit you if you're ignorant. ...

Made in Nigeria means it's designed, manufactured and most importantly, trade marked in Nigeria.

Don't be a Debbie downer
tecmon:

the battery in that tecno phone u use to browse is not made by tecno,the hard disk HP laptop is made by seagate, the radio in Toyota car is made by sony, yet u call them Tecno phone,HP laptop and Toyota Landcruiser. Ota-akara pls go and buy slate, i will give u free chalk !
christopher123:

PAN Kaduna is assembling cars for peogeout France but in no son is producing his cars under his brand name ..all he does is outsource the component manufacturing to competent firm ..that is in lone with global best practise and modern manufacturing
christopher123:

You are free to laugh ....I think you have missed it. You will learn now ...this is it
Now bear in mind that no car firm produce all components they basically outsource everything from engine to light bulbs ..all they do is give out specification to the outsourced firms
Rover outsource to Honda
This is what you don't know ..the basic of modern production ..maybe you are waiting for innoson to build foundry ..then wait
A tailor goes to market buys cloths in yards made in Brazil then buys sewing .machine made in china then buy thread and needle made in India then how sews a suit for his customer ...he will label it made in Nigeria
OpraMenu:

patmaine:

lets use Apple
http://www.businessinsider.com/meet-the-companies-that-make-the-iphone-2012-5?op=1
ndlog:
If people say made in naija and you laugh then it means you are not encouraging your country.
Chinom:

I am sure you do not realise how DUMB your statement is in this day and age of globalisation. Outsourcing has become a major business principle.
No car manufacturing company makes all the components in a single country, they however DESIGN them in a in one country!
Ferrari is know for Italy, because the engine is designed and built originally in italy, Mercedes is know to be German because of same reason, same goes for Ford, Aston Martin etc.. that's why if you say Toyota you think made in japan, GM you think US.
However due to the global thread, most of this companies outsource to other places for cheaper labour.
Innoson was never designed in Nigeria, he only made a deal with a vehicle manufacturing to supply him parts he will ASSEMBLE here in Nigeria and use his company name.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by XketchDesigns(m): 9:41am On Oct 25, 2014
mikeansy:

please what is the difference between "made-in-Nigeria" and "Assembled-in-Nigeria"
sorom4:
and tell me which country that makes car? no country has the monopoly. its either the tyre is made in japan; the engine made in kuwait;the door made in nigeria;the battery for zimbabwe;etc. nobody owns it all. so stop laughing at your ignorance
jonuel1:

Why do you take joy in reasoning through your anus?

Cars, laptops and the likes, do you think the parts are made by one person/coy or country and at the end is it not the country of assemblage that's on it?
kyrios:
it is made and assembled in Nigeria not just assembled in Nigeria please Google it o
iconize:

You're a pure addled m_oron!

Tell us a country that manufactures a car from start to finish.
skymaxnig:

All car are assembled my friend. Even in countries where cars are being manufactured they still build parts at different assembly lines before bringing them all together. infatct, alot of the parts are manufacture by different companies and sold to the vehicle manufacturers.
davo3286:

Stop laughing at your ignorance, my friend! There is absolutely nothing wrong with that statement. Any automobile assembled/manufactured in any country is made in that country. Any car manufactured in Nigeria is "Made in Nigeria"! Innoson is a Nigerian brand and must be encouraged. Honda is Japanese and not an American brand but when manufactured in America it's "Manufactured by Honda America" Which is the same as "Made in America". So, what's your problem about that??
FlyboyZee:

Whether you like it or not, it is called 'Made in Nigeria'.
mployer:

Automobiles are Never made in one country, they are only assembled in one country.
manutdadex:
its made in Nigeria! If u cant live wit dat tell me...make i help u buy rope! Mtcheew
ChiefX:

Are you trying so hard to be smart? It doesn't fit you if you're ignorant. ...

Made in Nigeria means it's designed, manufactured and most importantly, trade marked in Nigeria.

Don't be a Debbie downer
tecmon:

christopher123:

christopher123:

Rover outsource to Honda
OpraMenu:

patmaine:

lets use Apple
ndlog:
Chinom:

I am sure you do not realise how DUMB your statement is in this day and age of globalisation. Outsourcing has become a major business principle.

kobonaire:

Bros, very big difference, in fact this has been debated many times.
Culled from GAR3TH's earlier post in NL:

Exactly what I've been saying the past few years about Innoson, Though we should give them credit, we shouldn't go as far as to saying "made in Nigeria" or Patronize them, because their cars are not nigerian. They are just like PAN an VW of nigeria. they did not design, engineer, consult or manage anything about the cars or buses. The only thing they did was buy assembly kits from companies such as Dongfeng Special Vehicle Bus Co.Ltd [china] who are the real owners, designers and engineers behind the cars and buses innoson produces. In other words all innoson "does" technically is replace the front logo with there own.

Like I said I given them credit for creating the business but Nigerians and those on Nairaland should not spread misinformation. Innoson the company may be nigerian but the cars and buses they produce are not nigerian. Just like how Volkswagon of nigeria is a nigerian company but the cars they assemble are German.

Dongfeng Special Vehicle Bus Co., Ltd. China

An Innoson bus made from an assembly kit from the Chinese buses company above

[size=1pt]

[/size]
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by jdilight(m): 3:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
femicyrus:
Let us clap for GEJ becos top government officials are now using made in Nigeria cars. He is transforming nigeria!
As if a worker with N18000 monthly that will pay house rent, Nepa bills, feed, pay children school fee, tranport, etc can afford it.
Mobile phone that use to be the birthrite of the rich in naija is wat even a student can afford now. Nobody is clapping for OBJ

If OBJ had invested in phone assembling in Nigeria, the economy would have been a lot better. Because Nokia, Samsung etc would have come into Nigeria as most car company are coming and who know we would have moved from phone assembling to manufacturing.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 7:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
XketchDesigns:

No car manufacturing company makes all the components in a single country, they however DESIGN them in a in one country!
Ferrari is know for Italy, because the engine is designed and built originally in italy, Mercedes is know to be German because of same reason, same goes for Ford, Aston Martin etc.. that's why if you say Toyota you think made in japan, GM you think US.
However due to the global thread, most of this companies outsource to other places for cheaper labour.
Innoson was never designed in Nigeria, he only made a deal with a vehicle manufacturing to supply him parts he will ASSEMBLE here in Nigeria and use his company name.

so, because its not designed in Nigeria, its Now made in Burundi?
So, assuming its designed in Nigeria and the parts are still outsourced, its no longer assembly?
Haha
He had already paid for the patent, its now his!
The final point in making all cars is to assemble all the parts, assembly in itself is making, if you know English.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by XketchDesigns(m): 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
InyinyaAgbaOku:

so, because its not designed in Nigeria, its Now made in Burundi?
So, assuming its designed in Nigeria and the parts are still outsourced, its no longer assembly?
Haha
He had already paid for the patent, its now his!
The final point in making all cars is to assemble all the parts, assembly in itself is making, if you know English.
You can beat around the bush however you want and play dumb for all you want.
It is made in where it is designed. It's simple as that. Nobody said it's not "his", obviously he paid for parts, it is delivered to him and he assembles them in Nigeria, with his company logo on it. Simple as that.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 8:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
XketchDesigns:

You can beat around the bush however you want and play dumb for all you want.
It is made in where it is designed. It's simple as that. Nobody said it's not "his", obviously he paid for parts, it is delivered to him and he assembles them in Nigeria, with his company logo on it. Simple as that.

in other words, assuming it was designed in Burundi, ivm becomes made in Burundi nah?
so, apple is not made in china again?
innoson makes most of his parts sef, its nor as if you know what he imports exactly and what he makes, because he is also a producer of car spare parts ab ignitio.
And I thought you said its all about where it is designed?
dude! Ivm is the first of its kind in naija. and whether its only assembled or not, its the first indigenous of whatever he is doing.
Re: Pictures: Presidency Officials Now Use Innoson Suv's by Arnoldo(m): 10:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
emmygzy:
so you wanna tell me jonathan is not packing his own money too abi? When 20billion dollar is missing. But at least the governors wer shaking under obasanjo. People were been prosecuted and most of them were PDP members(almost all the PDP governors). But under jonathan, if you join PDP and support jonathan u can embezzle trillions and you will even get a national award, no wonder he said stealing is not corruption. The most corrupt president nigeria ever had.
those prosecuted under obj are peeps he felt were growing too big....and might be a threat to him........adisa died with his position in Nigeria ....his death was not investigated among many assassination... stop sounding like Jonathan is d most corrupt.....corruption is as old as Nigeria itself

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Full Body Of A Moving Car Being Washed In Lagos Traffic / A Car Parked On A Fence In Benin City (pictures). / ******Kakaki presents: Your Daily Car TIPS******

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.