Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,570 members, 7,958,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Can Brother Hood Of Cross(o.o Ogbu) Solve My Problem - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Can Brother Hood Of Cross(o.o Ogbu) Solve My Problem (1588 Views)

My Wasted Years In Brotherhood Of Cross And Star / PASTOR O.O ABEL SERMON ON WONDERS OF ELEVENTH (11TH) HOUR / My Problem With Catholism-An Introspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Brother Hood Of Cross(o.o Ogbu) Solve My Problem by lastchild: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
I've been battling with this spiritual wife issue for many years now,some of you who have been following my threads knows what am talking about,so I won't say a lot here

Lately someone is inviting me over to brother hood in calabar for a baptism claiming that will end my problem

What do you think?
Re: Can Brother Hood Of Cross(o.o Ogbu) Solve My Problem by OasisofRefuge(f): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
That Jesus you are looking for traveling to calabar, is closer to you than you can ever imagine. so many people with little problems got more complicated ones because of going from one deliverance prayer houses to another.
i believe if you are willing and give him all in total repentance, he can cleans you of everything disturbing your peace right where you are.
Bless you sir
Re: Can Brother Hood Of Cross(o.o Ogbu) Solve My Problem by obua: 10:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
Go to any MFM church near you. Brotherhood is demon driven
Re: Can Brother Hood Of Cross(o.o Ogbu) Solve My Problem by lastchild: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
OasisofRefuge:
That Jesus you are looking for traveling to calabar, is closer to you than you can ever imagine. so many people with little problems got more complicated ones because of going from one deliverance prayer houses to another.
i believe if you are willing and give him all in total repentance, he can cleans you of everything disturbing your peace right where you are.
Bless you sir
thanks but only if you know what I've been through in my life
Re: Can Brother Hood Of Cross(o.o Ogbu) Solve My Problem by lastchild: 11:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
obua:
Go to any MFM church near you. Brotherhood is demon driven
I'm full member of MFM
Re: Can Brother Hood Of Cross(o.o Ogbu) Solve My Problem by obua: 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
You have to be born again for all these your troubles to go. There is no half measure in this

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Love God Whom You Have Not Seen? / Satan Was NOT Mentioned 'as An Angel In Bible' Evidence Proves Jesus An ANGEL / The Truth About Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.