Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria (1934 Views)

How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! / How To Make Money During Christmas / What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria by myjobsfinder(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
Did you even know that you can make money during political campaigns seasons? The simple answer to this question is yes. A lot of folks often ignore the fact that they can make money from these vying political office seekers. There are lots of business ideas to explore during this season and make cool money from them.

Few months from now, the 2015 General elections will take effect. Have you ever imagined how much this aspiring political office seekers will spend during this campaign and rally period? The money are spent on various projects such as; bill boards, flyers, custom made T-shirts, Rally etc. This is just to make sure that they maintain their popularity and succeed in their political ambition.
There are a lot of business ideas to explore during this season and make money. Make sure you don’t stay behind this seasonal money generating period.

One of the things that will fetch you money this season is Reselling Bulk SMS. In this case of reselling SMS in bulk; if you have experience in the business already, you will know that the gain here will not be much, but you can make millions from it, just like the recharge card business.You are wondering why I’m saying you can make millions from this business despite the fact that the profit margin is meager right? Why I’m saying so is because these aspiring office seekers will be reaching out to millions of people via this medium. Everyone has a mobile phone right? Because everyone has a mobile phone, they use this medium to communicate their manifestos to these people, so they will buy your SMS unit in a very large quantity.

There are lots of business ideas I read at bisthoughts.com about making money during political campaigns. I feel the information there could also be useful to my fellow Niaralanders. That’s why I’ve decided to share it here. I also subscribed to their email newsletter because I feel they have something useful to offer there, which I advise you also do same; to receive practical ideas to make money, start and grow your business.

Below is the source of the said:
http://bisthoughts.com/2014/09/make-money-during-political-campaigns.html

Please let’s also share our ideas regarding this thread, the political atmosphere in your locality and so on. Let’s discuss as fellow Nairalanders.
Re: How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
Try selling broom in APC states and thank me later.

It sold like kilode prior to Oshio's re-election.

2 Likes

Re: How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria by myjobsfinder(m): 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
@ blizard44 lol. But apart from selling of brooms APC states, there are other businesses to explore. It is better you explore something that is general, I mean; what applies to all the political parties in Nigeria. That's your own opinion though.
Re: How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
myjobsfinder:
@ blizard44 lol. But apart from selling of brooms APC states, there are other businesses to explore. It is better you explore something that is general, I mean; what applies to all the political parties in Nigeria. That's your own opinion though.
Yea, my 2kobo...

Your suggestions on printing of Shirts,caps and other stuffs are quite valid too.

I only made an addition that can't just be relegated to the background even if others fail - and in what areas it will thrive...

If those old niggas don't have their hands wound around a broom, campaign never start ocheesy
Re: How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria by myjobsfinder(m): 11:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
Yes o. If you exclude the brooms, then the campaign rally is not complete for the ACN and other broom related political parties. So consider including broom in your list of ideas to make money this season.
More ideas and contribution please.
Re: How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria by missdebs(f): 2:26am On Oct 23, 2014
blizard44:
Try selling broom in APC states and thank me later.

It sold like kilode prior to Oshio's re-election.
and sell umbrellas in d pdp states...eqn balanced
Re: How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 23, 2014
missdebs:
and sell umbrellas in d pdp states...eqn balanced
no be all umbrelascheesy

just the coloured ones. Green-White-Red... E go sell like garri

(1) (Reply)

Portable Tyre Inflator Or Pump / Shina Peters Vs Jim Ovia / Forex, Stocks Or Binary Options Trading.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.