Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:49 PM

How To Make Money During Christmas - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money During Christmas (2485 Views)

How Do I Make Money During My Holiday? Urgent Ideas Please !!! / How You Can Make Money During This Political Campaigns Season In Nigeria / What Kind Of Business Can I Do To Make Money During This Rainy Season? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money During Christmas by antokay(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2011
Christmas is the time when many people will go out to do their shopping and are more willing to splurge a lot of money. Therefore the Christmas season presents a great money making opportunity. There are many ways to make money during Christmas like:

* Sell homemade gift baskets
* Install lighting and XMas Tress
* Sell Crafts related to XMas
* Sell XMas cards
* Decorate people’s house
* Sell Christmas cookies
* Sell Gifts
* Sell unwanted stuff
* Offer gift wrapping services
* Do Christmas Shopping for others
* Use the Amazon Associates Program to sell physical goods

Create Homemade Christmas Baskets;
The process of assembling items to make a Christmas basket is similar to making a gift basket for other types of special occasions. The first step is to choose a theme for your Christmas basket. For the Christmas gift basket, you can either choose red or green filler. The filler for the gift basket can be tissue paper, shreds and etc. To decorate the gift basket, you can use poinsettias and pine cones. If you want, you can add ribbons and bows. The colors of the ribbons and bows must have a holiday theme. To cut down the cost, you can create homemade gifts to place in the basket. Some of the items you can use to fill the Christmas basket include Christmas confectionaries, mugs, Christmas music CD, nativity set, Christmas video, Christmas jigsaw puzzle and etc. You can fill the empty spaces with small items such as scented candle, ornaments, and greeneries.

Install Christmas Lighting;
Installing Christmas lighting is a great way to make money during Christmas. You can expect to make more than $30,000 by offering lighting installation service for 3 months, if you are able to tap the posh and upscale residential areas for clients. Many people like to have their houses decorated with colorful Christmas light bulbs. Most people will prefer to outsource the Christmas lighting installation because they don’t have the required skills. Some people outsource the work because they don’t have time to install the Christmas lights. Many landscapers offer the lighting installation service as an add-on service during the holiday season. If you are a landscape contractor, you can start advertising the service to your existing clients. To do this, you can distribute a flyer to all your customers. You can distribute a discount coupon along with the flyer to encourage people to hire your Christmas light installation service. You can start advertising your Christmas lighting installation service in September,
Read more,
Re: How To Make Money During Christmas by iesusluvz: 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2012
Please can u send me your contacts, I am interested in learning some of those crafts you posted out there.
I am eagerly waiting.
Tel:08024301067
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Vandera: Trading Site. / Good News For All VIRTAPAY Suscribers / Opening A Paypal Account In Nigeria With Firstbank Ltd : The Basics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.