Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,161 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

The Kind Of Friends One Keep Matters Alot - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Kind Of Friends One Keep Matters Alot (415 Views)

See The Kind Of Maths Being Solved In Rivers State University. / 2 Reasons Why Your GPA Matters In Nigeria And 1 Reason Why It Doesn’t / See The Kind Of School Bus Conveying These Pupils To School (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Friends One Keep Matters Alot by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 22, 2014
There is this my friend that i met last semester,but it was a total change in my life. I got to know him through my lodge president because they are roommates,my presido is a brilliant and intelligent student,but with time i got to notice that him roommate comes back by 10pm everyday,i asked,my lodge president "i normally call him Davido" ,he told me his roommate was always going to library right from day1 of resumption. Later i familiarised myself with the guy and jioned him,the last exam we just concluded was successful for me,but what burdens is the thought that if i have met this guy during first semester my result would have been better. They first semester result is out but not all,so i showed the guy the ones i had,phy101 C,GST103 B,BIO 101 C,MATHS A,The guy told me that he got them A althrough for the first four which he had seen.. Now we are on break because we are through with second semester exam"FUTO",i keep thinking about his result,it has motivated me to start with next semester course though we are still on break. Believe me,that guy changed my life positively,so fellow students like me on NL,the kind of friends you keep matter alot.
Re: The Kind Of Friends One Keep Matters Alot by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
When i just think of his impact on my life,it gives me joy. The guy is a Geology student while am a Biomedical technology student
Re: The Kind Of Friends One Keep Matters Alot by Yustash001(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
Yeah...as they say ''FI ORE E HANMI KINLE MO IRU ENI TOJE''..(show your friend and i'll know the type of person your are.)
Re: The Kind Of Friends One Keep Matters Alot by AfricanApple(f): 7:08am On Oct 23, 2014
ofcourse they matter, no matter how u say it, friends influence each one way or d other knowingly or unknowingly, especially if its d one u spend quality time with

(1) (Reply)

UNIMAID Final Year Students Arrested For Car Theft / Affecting The Society Positively Via Attitudinal Change / We Don't Die, We Kill Ourselves 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.