Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data (1005 Views)

NYSC: Corpers Nationwide Angry Over Incomplete Payment Of Election Allowance / NYSC Speaks On #4000 Fee For Printing Call-up Letters. / NYSC Marriage For 500,000 Naira But I'm Afraid Of Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data by pekeyim: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2014
Please Please Please, this is an urgent Issue, I registered and paid on the NYSC online portal since 1st week of September 2014, with the new system, I am suppose to print out my call up Letter from the NYSC portal soon, only to receive a mail saying I have incomplete Data, considering I already paid the #4000 naira and I have cleared with my school, I need to go for service this November and if not for this new system NYSC decided to use I would have gone to my school and sorted things out the old fashion way, But I do admit this one seems better but now I'm paying for it, Please Help me plead with NYSC that I cannot wait any longer!!! I already missed last batch of service and I cannot miss this batch again and considering elections are slated for February next year.
Please help me plead with NYSC to help me. Thank you.
Re: URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data by flyingdutchman(m): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
pekeyim:
Please Please Please, this is an urgent Issue, I registered and paid on the NYSC online portal since 1st week of September 2014, with the new system, I am suppose to print out my call up Letter from the NYSC portal soon, only to receive a mail saying I have incomplete Data, considering I already paid the #4000 naira and I have cleared with my school, I need to go for service this November and if not for this new system NYSC decided to use I would have gone to my school and sorted things out the old fashion way, But I do admit this one seems better but now I'm paying for it, Please Help me plead with NYSC that I cannot wait any longer!!! I already missed last batch of service and I cannot miss this batch again and considering elections are slated for February next year.
Go to NYSC website. Get a list of accredited centers. Go to one and complete the process there with your FINGER PRINT SCANNED.
Re: URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
incomplete data naa ni
Re: URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data by pekeyim: 5:35am On Oct 23, 2014
flyingdutchman:

Go to NYSC website. Get a list of accredited centers. Go to one and complete the process there with your FINGER PRINT SCANNED.
Thank You,
But you are talking about the online registration, which i've completed already since september, I was expecting to print my call up Letter, only to get a mail about incomplete Data. Probably an error with the school and NYSC.
Re: URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data by kaffy1232(f): 7:29am On Oct 23, 2014
pekeyim:
Do u hav a call up no already?? if u do iguess u still have hope u jusst have lodge complians wit NYSC or prob go to ur sch
Re: URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data by flyingdutchman(m): 7:34am On Oct 23, 2014
pekeyim:

Thank You,
But you are talking about the online registration, which i've completed already since september, I was expecting to print my call up Letter, only to get a mail about incomplete Data. Probably an error with the school and NYSC.
Then go to your school and clear the air.
Re: URGENT!!! Please I Have Paid #4000 Naira But NYSC Is Saying Incomplete Data by yokiti: 11:34am On Oct 23, 2014
Please continue your discussion on the thread below, you will surely get your required answer.
.www.nairaland.com/1788392/prospective-nysc-2014-batch-c

(1)

LOL: Typical Way Corper Spend Their Allowance / Breaking News: Oau Batch ‘b’ Nysc Mobilization Excercise / Should I Still Keep Him As A Friend After Finding Out This About Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.