Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,591 members, 7,823,569 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria (12530 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Lilimax(f): 10:36am On Oct 23, 2014
She's beautiful smiley
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Fagggot, this is your fagggot biatch professing his love for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Sagamoron, how many diapers do you use in a day? grin grin grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, is that not what you w8nk to? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, is that not what you w8nk to? grin grin grin grin grin

Is this not your fagggot biatch professing love to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

masonkz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:44am On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Is this not your fagggot biatch professing love to you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, is that not what you w8nk to? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by 100Cents: 12:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
onila:
Adaeze Igwe-Yobo

The most beautiful Miss Nigeria ever in my opinion!
I used to think it was Chinenye Ochuba but after I looked through her pictures again recently
I was just carried away with her beauty

[img]http://2.bp..com/_uxeoYKG5-bU/S9CtxBY_RJI/AAAAAAAABLg/Pj0vC-jZirA/s1600/Adaeze+Igwe+Crown+peagnt.jpg[/img]

Are you a lesbian ?

I thought you are virgin..
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, is that not what you w8nk to? grin grin grin grin

He's pained. grin grin grin grin grin

How many diapers do you use in one day, fagggot biatch? grin grin grin

masonkz:

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by CNNg: 2:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by samseen02(m): 2:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
o boi eh..! D gurl make sense no be small
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by itstpia1: 3:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
onila:

mbgn I meant

its too long to start writing mbgn in the title box

you can simply change miss nigeria to mbgn
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by sarutobie(m): 3:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Fagggot, this is your fagggot biatch professing his love for you. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by sarutobie(m): 3:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

kikikikikikki

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 3:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
itstpia1:

you can simply change miss nigeria to mbgn

some pple dont know what mbgn is

Miss Nigeria attracts more pple to the post wink
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by itstpia1: 3:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
but she was never in any miss nigeria competition.

mbgn pageant will pass your message across just as well.

most Nigerians know what mbgn means.
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 3:37pm On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 3:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
shes married to the former captain of the Super Eagles- Joseph Yobo

[img]http://destinationnigeria.files./2009/11/7818_1262922375783_1311444092_30761778_863237_n.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by shizzleStar: 4:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
Bianca ojukwu remains the most beautiful of all times for me..

Just wait till all these yong girls reach jsut the age of 35 then you will understand what raw and natural beauty is.

Bianca even at almost 50, still exudes elegance, poise, enduring beauty with radiating smile. Other past MBGN winners can only play catch-up to her tbh.

However, Adaeze Igwe will rate amongst the top 5 along side Munachi Nwankwo, Omawunmi Akinnifesi and Anna Banner.

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anna Banner looks just ordinary

nothing special abt her
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
chinenye Ochuba before Munachi Abii
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 4:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
I dont find Munachi abii cute

2 Likes

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

He's pained. grin grin grin grin grin

How many diapers do you use in one day, fagggot biatch? grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, is that not what you w8nk to?

Why would you find a Miss Nigeria attractive? grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2014
many pple say she looks like rihanna

well I think adaeze igwe cuter tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 4:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, is that not what you w8nk to?

Why would you find a Miss Nigeria attractive? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Pure m_oron!

Who told you Adaeze is a Miss Nigeria? grin grin grin

Your fagggot biatch was explaining to me how he bangs you in the assss. grin grin grin

msonkz:

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Pure m_oron!

Who told you Adaeze is a Miss Nigeria? grin grin grin

Your fagggot biatch was explaining to me how he bangs you in the assss. grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, so you go to classes to learn how to bang arsses? grin grin grin grin grin

Your boyfriend is in trouble. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Stillfire: 4:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
You wish Onila. It seems you started watching 2 years ago. She doesn't even come top 5. There is nothing classic about her beauty.
The most classic beauties are Bianca Ojukwu, Agbani Darego, Nike Osinowo, Toyin Raji, Susan Hart, Regina Askia (then not now).
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 4:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, so you go to classes to learn how to bang arsses? grin grin grin grin grin

Your boyfriend is in trouble. grin grin grin grin grin

Fiction vs reality.

Okay, tell us why was your homo biatch pleading on your behalf? grin grin grin grin

masonk:

Sagamoron, you've not told us how many diapers you wear in one day. grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by onila(f): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by MeGaStReEt: 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
WHERE IS MUNA

Muna is prettier

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
MzRaeRae:
Bleep Me...!.She looks like Rita ora,in DAT pix where she wore that cap backwards...shez not over fine but she's striking.

Lol @ bleep me.

And yes, she is just striking(cos of her skin colour), not all that beautiful.

Plus there is nothing wow about her body.,just there.
Her skin is amazing though.
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Fiction vs reality.

Okay, tell us why was your homo biatch pleading on your behalf? grin grin grin grin

Sagamoron, you've not told us how many diapers you wear in one day. grin grin grin

Homofuuktard, I bet Charly Boy is more sexy to you than Adaeze or any Miss Nigeria. grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 7:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, I bet Charly Boy is more sexy to you than Adaeze or any Miss Nigeria. grin grin grin grin

Fagggotmoron, I've told you Adaeze is not a Miss Nigeria.

However, what can be more sexy to you than your fagggot biatch professing love to you and asking me to stop beating you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

masokz:

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 9:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Fagggotmoron, I've told you Adaeze is not a Miss Nigeria.

However, what can be more sexy to you than your fagggot biatch professing love to you and asking me to stop beating you? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homofucktard, why don't you fancy Adaeze but yet fancy Charly Boy? grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofucktard, why don't you fancy Adaeze but yet fancy Charly Boy? grin grin grin grin

This fagggotmoron is still running in circles like a deranged thief. grin grin grin

I know you find the below post sexier and more romantic than Adaeze. grin grin grin grin

masoz:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her / Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite / Tonto Dikeh Foundation Rescues Teenage Ghanaian Pregnant Mother (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.