Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria (12527 Views)

Fashion Police Blasts Adaeze Yobo's Outfit:Your Outfit Is A 'Laugh Riot'(pics) / Joseph Yobo And Adaeze Yobo Step Out In Style / Adaeze Yobo Shows Off Twerking Skills (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

This fagggotmoron is still running in circles like a deranged thief. grin grin grin

I know you find the below post sexier and more romantic than Adaeze. grin grin grin grin

I find Adaeze very sexy, it is you that said she does not turn you on and you prefer a man that would find a man sexier. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 10:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

I find Adaeze very sexy, it is you that said she does not turn you on and you prefer a man that would find a man sexier. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This fagggot biatch is an illiterate. grin

I said; "she's pretty and sexy. But I can't w_ank off to her pictures in my secret room though".

But for sure, in your moronic world that statement means another thing. grin grin grin

Fagggotmoron, why was your fagggot biatch begging me to stop beating you? grin grin grin grin

maskz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

This fagggot biatch is an illiterate. grin

I said; "she's pretty and sexy. But I can't w_ank off to her pictures in my secret room though".

But for sure, in your moronic world that statement means another thing. grin grin grin

Fagggotmoron, why was your fagggot biatch begging me to stop beating you? grin grin grin grin

You can't w*nk off to her pictures but you will w*nk ecstatically to this? undecided

Homofucktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 11:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
Sagamite:

You can't w*nk off to her pictures but you will w*nk ecstatically to this? undecided

Homofucktard! grin grin grin grin grin grin

You mean like you're wa_nking off to this post from your homo partner? grin grin grin ;d

Pure fagggotmoron! grin

maokz:

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

You mean like you're wa_nking off to this post from your homo partner? grin grin grin ;d

Pure fagggotmoron! grin

In English, homofucktard? grin grin grin grin grin

Patience Jonathan's product! grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 12:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

In English, homofucktard? grin grin grin grin grin

Patience Jonathan's product! grin

What's this fagggotmoron talking about? grin grin grin grin

Introducing his usual cowardly antics. grin grin grin

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 8:37am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

What's this fagggotmoron talking about? grin grin grin grin

Introducing his usual cowardly antics. grin grin grin

Patience Jonathan's product, was that English? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 9:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Patience Jonathan's product, was that English? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

shocked shocked shocked

makz:

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

shocked shocked shocked

Patience Jonathan's product, was that English? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that what you were taught in the failed education system? grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 12:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Patience Jonathan's product, was that English? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Is that what you were taught in the failed education system? grin

Yes, that was what I was taught in my school where peeps are also taught that every populated place is a city, including your village with a pop+ of 2m fagggots. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your fagggot biatch is on the other thread trying to woo another fagggot, I think you should be concerned. grin grin grin grin

mkz:

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 1:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Yes, that was what I was taught in my school where peeps are also taught that every populated place is a city, including your village with a pop+ of 2m fagggots. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your fagggot biatch is on the other thread trying to woo another fagggot, I think you should be concerned. grin grin grin grin

You were taught in school to speak English like that and Lagos is a village.

Oya, start swearing for Patience. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 1:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Oya, start swearing for Patience. grin grin grin grin grin

What?

Fagggotbiatch, your August pummeling is still hurting you? grin grin grin grin

Homo biatch, have you changed your diapers today? grin grin grin grin

I'm sure this picture of your Ghanaian fagggot biatches will sexually arouse you. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
I doubt it dear loadz f odas more beautiful. Bianca, muna, agbani, etc
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

What?

Fagggotbiatch, your August pummeling is still hurting you? grin grin grin grin

Homo biatch, have you changed your diapers today? grin grin grin grin

I'm sure this picture of your Ghanaian fagggot biatches will sexually arouse you. grin grin grin grin grin

Oya, start swearing for Patience. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 3:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Oya, start swearing for Patience. grin grin grin grin grin grin
What?

Speak English? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When did I speak English on NL? grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by shizzleStar: 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
How dare you say this babe is just there? Anna Banner looks chewable

Can you beat the undiluted, natural, ageless beauty that Bianca represents?

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by shizzleStar: 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bianca......Ageless, spotless, stainless beauty

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by shizzleStar: 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
onila, after seing this pics i agree Adaeze is prettier than Munachi and Anna Banner but i'll still put her after Bianca cheesy

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

What?

Speak English? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

When did I speak English on NL? grin grin grin grin

Oops, sorry!

I forgot.

You were speaking Dairisgodoooo! grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 6:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Oops, sorry!

I forgot.

You were speaking Dairisgodoooo! grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin

Homofagggot, so you mean I've been "speaking" English all along? grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

grin grin grin grin grin

Homofagggot, so you mean I've been "speaking" English all along? grin grin grin

Here is a product of a Patience Jonathan education ministry. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 6:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

Here is a product of a Patience Jonathan education ministry. grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes, that's why I've been speaking English to your ears via NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homo m_oron!
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Yes, that's why I've been speaking English to your ears via NL. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homo m_oron!

You have been speaking Patiencenese! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You have been speaking Patiencenese! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Really, I speak on NL? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Really, I speak on NL? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You have been speaking Patiencenese! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You have been speaking Patiencenese! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I never knew! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us again; what are your ears used for and also what are your eyes used for? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

I never knew! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Tell us again; what are your ears used for and also what are your eyes used for? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

My ears heard that you do not like fine girls. You only like men, homofuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Adaeze does not turn you on.

Somali girls can never turn you on.

All4naija, masonkz, adamskutty, Johnpaul88? You get very, very excited. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 7:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

My ears heard that you do not like fine girls. You only like men, homofuuktard. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Adaeze does not turn you on.

Somali girls can never turn you on.

All4naija, masonkz, adamskutty, Johnpaul88? You get very, very excited. grin grin grin grin grin grin

You also "heard with your eyes" that every populated place is a city, including your village with a pop-- of 2m fagggots. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you calling on your biatch to save you? grin grin grin grin

Just like sagamite, I read this comment below with my "ears". grin grin grin grin grin

asokz:

1 Like

Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

You also "heard with your eyes" that every populated place is a city, including your village with a pop-- of 2m fagggots. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Why are you calling on your biatch to save you? grin grin grin grin

Just like sagamite, I read this comment below with my "ears". grin grin grin grin grin

You just admitted you are the one that calls on your homosexual biatches to save you from my pummeling.

You told us you are a member of the homosexual community. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 7:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

You just admitted you are the one that calls on your homosexual biatches to save you from my pummeling.

You told us you are a member of the homosexual community. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Homo coward, I admitted with this comment? grin grin grin grin

asokz:

Okay, since you can't "speak English to my ears here on NL", kindly type "sagamoron". I want to read it with my "ears". grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 7:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Homo coward, I admitted with this comment? grin grin grin grin

Okay, since you can't "speak English to my ears here on NL", kindly type "sagamoron". I want to read it with my "ears". grin grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yZZsALXOXg

You have said you are an homosexual. We now know! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adaeze Yobo-the Most Beautiful Miss Nigeria by iconize(m): 7:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sagamite:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yZZsALXOXg

You have said you are an homosexual. We now know! grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fagggotmoron, could you believe I read your comment with my ears? grin grin grin grin grin

Such a m_oron! grin grin grin

asokz:

I'll finish you off now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oprah Winfrey Offers Lindsay Lohan $2million To Interview Her / Kiki Adornment : Lady Who Got Beaten By A Guy She Insulted On Facebook Video / Genny's Reponses On Teju Baby Face Show Last Nite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.