Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Coming Mark Of The Beast 666 And CBN - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coming Mark Of The Beast 666 And CBN (2929 Views)

The Mark Of The Beast(666) Happening Now!!!!!! / All Nairalanders Will Recieve The Mark Of The Beast (666) / Is Obama Preparing The Way For 666? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coming Mark Of The Beast 666 And CBN by Mysteriousworld: 11:56am On Aug 27, 2023
paxonel:
I don't say anything without evidence from the bible.

All these once you are saying are not written in the bible, so relax, the conspiracy theory won't work

They're written...
That's revelation 17...
Check it out.
Don't ignore.
Re: Coming Mark Of The Beast 666 And CBN by paxonel(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2023
Mysteriousworld:

They're written...
That's revelation 17...
Check it out.
Don't ignore.
no!
You are taking revelation 17 to suit your conspiracy theory thereby misinforming who cares to listen to you.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me(Ie to John who saw the revelation), Come hither;I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters...

the phrase SITTETH UPON implies that it was present tense of John who saw the revelation,not his future tense: otherwise the scripture will put it this way :
I will shew unto thee the judgment that WILL SIT UPON many waters in the future…

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth HAVE BEEN MADE DRUNK..

not that the kings of the earth WILL COMMIT FORNICATION in John's future, or THEY WILL BE MADE DRUNK in John's future, which may now warrant you to think that it is referring to our present day which is also John's future

Everything John saw in the book of revelation happened in his present time, that's why he saw them.
Please be guided with knowledge before you start reading out of context
Re: Coming Mark Of The Beast 666 And CBN by Mysteriousworld: 2:43am On Aug 28, 2023
Its funny how people can lie to themselves... if youre right, that means christ has come too, and the world has ended, because the next two chapters after that shows how the world ended and christ came...😃
Its worrisome to me to imagine someone decieve their personal self, how will someone die in the days revelation was written by John, and the whole world will know and celebrate for 3 days, if not for technology?

Saying everyone will receive a mark to buy or sell all over the world...was that in the past too...?
It's well with you bro.

paxonel:
no!
You are taking revelation 17 to suit your conspiracy theory thereby misinforming who cares to listen to you.

Revelation 17:1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me(Ie to John who saw the revelation), Come hither;I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters...

the phrase SITTETH UPON implies that it was present tense of John who saw the revelation,not his future tense: otherwise the scripture will put it this way :
I will shew unto thee the judgment that WILL SIT UPON many waters in the future…

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth HAVE BEEN MADE DRUNK..

not that the kings of the earth WILL COMMIT FORNICATION in John's future, or THEY WILL BE MADE DRUNK in John's future, which may now warrant you to think that it is referring to our present day which is also John's future

Everything John saw in the book of revelation happened in his present time, that's why he saw them.
Please be guided with knowledge before you start reading out of context
Re: Coming Mark Of The Beast 666 And CBN by paxonel(m): 3:30am On Aug 28, 2023
Mysteriousworld:
Its funny how people can lie to themselves..
keep giving yourself false hope!
You know the saying that religion is opium?
Google it.and also find out the meaning of opium!
We are being deceived by centuries long man made doctrines and we don't care to investigate, hence we suffer for nothing. Jesus Christ never intended to cause us harm when he established the Christian faith, we are the once doing ourselves.

if youre right, that means christ has come too,

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? [b]and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

This was the question the disciples asked Jesus on mount olive before he was crucified.

In response to the question, Jesus said a lot of things in the whole of that Matthew 24
You will do well to go back to that Matthew 24 and read it again to the end, and tell me what you see in relation to verse 34

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Was Jesus lying when he said that?

I have given you a puzzle that requires your thinking to understand.

and the world has ended
Jesus says my kingdom will last forever, I don't know where you people are getting this end thing from?
Iisaiah prophesied that his kingdom is forever.
Daniel prophesied it. Infact, Jesus made reference to Daniel's prophecies in that Matthew 24.
He also uses parables to explain the mysteries of his kingdom that will last forever several times and yet you people can't get it. You are busy playing religion and carried away by doctrines and conspiracy theories.
Continue grin

, because the next two chapters after that shows how the world ended and christ came...😃[/b]
can you do well to quote out the chapters let's see whether the chapters contradicts the everlasting kingdom of God that comes with eternal life(John3:16), or are you scared that you will discover your flaws and have a rethink? grin

It's good to know the truth and change from dogmatic lies of old religion docrtrines.
The emancipation you get thereafter will make you happy and free grin
[
Its worrisome to me to imagine someone decieve their personal self, how will someone die in the days revelation was written by John, and the whole world will know and celebrate for 3 days, if not for technology?
hmmm? what is this?
grin grin

You funny o !
Is this what i posted or you just want to talk? grin

Saying everyone will receive a mark to buy or sell all over the world...was that in the past too...?
It's well with you bro.
grin grin grin grin

I thought you will perhaps be intelligent enough to understand what i have been saying.
Sorry for responding to you in the first place.

But i will still leave you with this.
You see that book called bible? It requires a very high level of intelligence to understand it
And unfortunately, I don't think there is any one pastor currently in Nigeria or Africa that is able to decode the mysteries in the bible, especially revelation.

They are all deceiving people and to go after their money in church.
Jesus parables, they don't understand one!

Please keep away from the book as much as you can to avoid being depressed.

Europeans that imported the religion to Africa know what they are doing.
Re: Coming Mark Of The Beast 666 And CBN by Mysteriousworld: 1:37pm On Aug 28, 2023
First of all, he wasn't just talking to his deciples but about the end of the world when he said this generation, referring to the Israels independence(the fight tree)

Secondly, christ told pilate that his kingdom is not of this world.
You're so delusional, for twisting direct straight forward statements.
Take care. God bless you.

paxonel:
keep giving yourself false hope!
You know the saying that religion is opium?
Google it.and also find out the meaning of opium!
We are being deceived by centuries long man made doctrines and we don't care to investigate, hence we suffer for nothing. Jesus Christ never intended to cause us harm when he established the Christian faith, we are the once doing ourselves.

Matthew 24:3 And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

This was the question the disciples asked Jesus on mount olive before he was crucified.

In response to the question, Jesus said a lot of things in the whole of that Matthew 24
You will do well to go back to that Matthew 24 and read it again to the end, and tell me what you see in relation to verse 34

Matthew 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Was Jesus lying when he said that?

I have given you a puzzle that requires your thinking to understand.
Jesus says my kingdom will last forever, I don't know where you people are getting this end thing from?
Iisaiah prophesied that his kingdom is forever.
Daniel prophesied it. Infact, Jesus made reference to Daniel's prophecies in that Matthew 24.
He also uses parables to explain the mysteries of his kingdom that will last forever several times and yet you people can't get it. You are busy playing religion and carried away by doctrines and conspiracy theories.
Continue grin
can you do well to quote out the chapters let's see whether the chapters contradicts the everlasting kingdom of God that comes with eternal life(John3:16), or are you scared that you will discover your flaws and have a rethink? grin

It's good to know the truth and change from dogmatic lies of old religion docrtrines.
The emancipation you get thereafter will make you happy and free grin
hmmm? what is this?
grin grin

You funny o !
Is this what i posted or you just want to talk? grin
grin grin grin grin

I thought you will perhaps be intelligent enough to understand what i have been saying.
Sorry for responding to you in the first place.

But i will still leave you with this.
You see that book called bible? It requires a very high level of intelligence to understand it
And unfortunately, I don't think there is any one pastor currently in Nigeria or Africa that is able to decode the mysteries in the bible, especially revelation.

They are all deceiving people and to go after their money in church.
Jesus parables, they don't understand one!

Please keep away from the book as much as you can to avoid being depressed.

Europeans that imported the religion to Africa know what they are doing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What A Pastor Is Doing While Preaching (photo) / World WAR III?---by Prophet TB JOSHUA? / "KICC Totally Creeps Me Out (confessions Of A Nigerian Atheist)"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.