Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,314 members, 7,954,259 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:33 PM

Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets (20747 Views)

Lagos Assembly Orders Relocation Of Mile 12 And Owode Markets / [ANALYSIS] What Other Nigerian Manufacturers Can Learn From Cement Firms / Prices Of Food Items Soar In Lagos Markets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by henryobinna(m): 6:56am On Oct 23, 2014
QMark:
But yet to capture Nigeria market
seriously!
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Noble11(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2014
kingzjay:
All these grammar, I hope say una go implement am else its as good as nothing...

Our leaders are good in deceiving people, especially the poor masses who won't have access to their AC cars and offices...
What's this one saying?

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by mcmaurice20(m): 7:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmm....this Igbo people , only God knows what their country would have looked like if they have gotten Biafra.. So so industrious and making Nigeria proud

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Rikidony(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by justitiaomnibus(m): 7:07am On Oct 23, 2014
So why Nigerians pursue made in China, Packaged in Dubai goods, other african countries pursue made in Nigeria goods.

When will Nigerians Start appreciating their own?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by MacluvPH(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2014
That's good,igbo man with his buying and selling,import and export,yoruba man with his bank and insurance companies and hausa man with his politics.don't be surprise that soon you will hear Ahmodu Sheriff or Muhammed Ahmed is the president of Botswana or Gabon.just passing though
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Exjoker(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2014
Goodness
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 23, 2014
QMark:
We have not captured Nigeria market, but busy capturing Eastern & Southern African markets. Or why are we still being referred to as a consumer nation? Until we start producing more than we consume, we have no business capturing other markets when Nigeria is starving of "QUALITY" made in Nigeria products.

Take out the Chinese, Indians & Lebanese from this country & we are dead. An average Nigerian doesn't see opportunities in manufacturing, as the profit doesn't come as fast as Music, Politics & Yahoo Yahoo.

All thanks to our brothers in the Eastern Nigeria for their efforts.
So whats your job ? Cant you export ? Dem tell you say na Government officials dey export ? Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Meti99(m): 7:37am On Oct 23, 2014
Interesting
Am watching from a tinted glass...
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Lilimax(f): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2014
Good news.
I'm glad to know that the real sector is doing well once again in Nigeria smiley
We should not rest on our oars.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by MeGaStReEt: 8:01am On Oct 23, 2014
morbid:
Imagine what my country is exporting...leather and indomie. So these are what we are using to conquer the African markets,when South Africa is busy exporting MTN, DSTV,Shoprite?? SMDH for these pathetic liars. When Nigeria start exporting heavy duty goods like cars,wake me up. I had a hectic night;I'm going back to sleep.

Are you blind or crippled?

Instead of bitching, start doing something. Bring your own own digital satellite, Nigerians and other African countries will patronize you. If you produce cars we go buy.

Until then, you don't have the right to complain.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Nobody: 8:06am On Oct 23, 2014
MacluvPH:
That's good,igbo man with his buying and selling,import and export,yoruba man with his bank and insurance companies and hausa man with his politics.don't be surprise that soon you will hear Ahmodu Sheriff or Muhammed Ahmed is the president of Botswana or Gabon.just passing though

How is this report about ibos? One Opara was mentioned and suddenly this is about ibos?

mcmaurice20:
Hmmmm....this Igbo people , only God knows what their country would have looked like if they have gotten Biafra.. So so industrious and making Nigeria proud

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by chukwudy: 8:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Dats gud...dyversification in our natural resouces is wat will develop and produce jobs in our country
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Dewze(m): 8:08am On Oct 23, 2014
All these happening under the 'clueless' one. Nigerians had better start naming thier children 'clueless', cause it's like that name has taken on a new definition.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Dewze(m): 8:12am On Oct 23, 2014
Aigbofa:

How is this report about ibos? One Opara was mentioned and suddenly this is about ibos?
the guy mentioned Yoruba and hausa in his post, but all you could see was igbo. How e dey pain u reach?

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Pavore9: 8:15am On Oct 23, 2014
l know for fact Nigerians are exporting hugely to Kenya especially spare parts and hair extensions as cost of shipping and custom clearing totals N700/Kg.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 23, 2014
Dewze:
the guy mentioned Yoruba and hausa in his post, but all you could see was igbo. How e dey pain u reach?

The main culprit here is the mcMaurice dude. The question is how is this about ibos or any particular ethnic group?
What is painful is the self delusions some of you exhibit.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Nmeri17: 8:21am On Oct 23, 2014
QMark:
We have not captured Nigeria market, but busy capturing Eastern & Southern African markets. Or why are we still being referred to as a consumer nation? Until we start producing more than we consume, we have no business capturing other markets when Nigeria is starving of "QUALITY" made in Nigeria products.

Take out the Chinese, Indians & Lebanese from this country & we are dead. An average Nigerian doesn't see opportunities in manufacturing, as the profit doesn't come as fast as Music, Politics & Yahoo Yahoo.

bro I get yo point. the thing is manufacturing needs capital Which is why people are quicker to jump into entertainment.
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 23, 2014
Nmeri17:

bro I get yo point. the thing is manufacturing needs capital Which is why people are quicker to jump into entertainment.

And reliable electricity too.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Dreyl(m): 8:31am On Oct 23, 2014
I believe we shall get there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Mayydayy(m): 8:35am On Oct 23, 2014
keep the good news coming.NAIJA taking over the world.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by smithsammy(m): 8:37am On Oct 23, 2014
are you sure you passed through the four walls?[quote
author=kingzjay post=27374261]All these grammar, I hope say una go
implement am else its as good as nothing...

Our leaders are good in deceiving people, especially the poor masses who
won't have access to their AC cars and offices...[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by oluwasegun007(m): 8:39am On Oct 23, 2014
Realllllllyyyyyy.......hmmmm, am thinking what I can export to Madagascar..any suggestions.
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by Icon4s(m): 8:41am On Oct 23, 2014
QMark:

How many made in Nigeria goods have u bought? With Nigerians and their high big mouth and high taste mentality.No one likes identifying with made in Nigeria goods. For eg c how pple are running down Innoson motors

Well it is said dat a prophet is nt recognised in his home land. If Eastern and Southern Africa appreciate our goods, let them have them.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by cocoduck: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2014
condralbede:
Good news....If d Federal government can provide steady a electricity,I blve Nigeria would have been a great country in terms of production .

I don't believe it's the job of the first Feds to provide electricity. Even in Gabon where I am currently, the provision of electricity was government controled but they privatised it and sold it to veolia of france. so I don't think Nigeria should be different.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by iconize(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2014
I read somewhere that Aba exports shoes and slip-ons to Dubai and other countries. Then moronic Nigerian businessmen goes there to import them back to Nigeria tagging them Dubai made.
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by MacluvPH(m): 9:25am On Oct 23, 2014
Yeah,I believe you.
Aigbofa:

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by MacluvPH(m): 9:32am On Oct 23, 2014
Mcmaurice I so much believe in your quaote.thanks for that.
Aigbofa:

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by talktimi(m): 9:40am On Oct 23, 2014
Buhari is the initiator of all these positive developments.

Sai Buhari
Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by talktimi(m): 9:42am On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:
I read somewhere that Aba exports shoes and slip-ons to Dubai and other countries. Then moronic Nigerian businessmen goes their to import them back to Nigeria tagging them Dubai made.
Moronic ? I dey laff you. Anyways, its true

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Manufacturers Capture Eastern, Southern African Markets by clean2: 9:50am On Oct 23, 2014
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT NOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Productive Business He Can Start With 30K As A Student / Vietnam Rejects Cashew Export From Nigeria / 9 Banks Scale Cbn’s Dividend Hurdle, 4 Fail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.