Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,808 members, 7,956,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:31 PM

I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (24720 Views)

Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Mayydayy(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Are you saying you mold blocks and build peoples house for free?A free mason embarassed

5 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
JEITO:
how long have you been a mason?
6 years
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 1:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
9jii:

Explain this in FM.'Light' 'one'
light: anno lucis in latin word when a new member is brought to light, let there be light. Knowledge

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
2cato:
is rotary club part and parcel of freemanson?
capital NO sir
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by drnoel: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2014
bolaino:
In as much as the poster is not a Mason, do not claim to know more about freemasonry like you are purportedly doing now, Freemason is not a secret society, Freemason is just a society filled with secrets, anybody can join a freemason Lodge, anywhere in the world, the society has degrees or levels, the higher you go the more you are bound by oaths of secrecy you take during rites of passage.
na wah 4 some people. Did u see where I wrote that drnoel knows about free mason's or drnoel is a free mason? Looks like some people remembered me in their sleep today. Pls if u saw me in ur sleep. Tell them it is anoda drnoel u saw. I take God beg u.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by JEITO: 1:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
6 years
6years and you have moved from UCLS to UCLE, you are a blackman, and you probably are in your 20ties or at most early 30ties. Haba! We aint dat gullible you kw

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by JEITO: 1:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
Mayydayy:
Are you saying you mold blocks and build peoples house for free?A free mason embarassed
yeh! I tink dat's wat he is trying to say but he is following other routes to do so grin grin
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by drnoel: 1:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
bolaino:
In as much as the poster is not a Mason, do not claim to know more about freemasonry like you are purportedly doing now, Freemason is not a secret society, Freemason is just a society filled with secrets, anybody can join a freemason Lodge, anywhere in the world, the society has degrees or levels, the higher you go the more you are bound by oaths of secrecy you take during rites of passage.
besides if I was free mason. What makes u think I will come here to admit it. Of cos I know it's no secret society in the sense of the word but do u know what is called "misdirection". Check ur dictionary.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Farouksenior: 1:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
capital NO sir

Did u actually mean in ur previous post dt 36 degree is d highest in freemasonry.
If yes :
1. Wts so special abt it?
2. Wer does illuminati come in?
3. Wts d meanin of d G inside u pples logo. Nd
Y una NO dey open una activities up lyk grail.
Mssg.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
@OP you are not a Freemason neither are you a buff
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
mlanreh:
What happens to a freemason in the 36° and what are the rituals that take place in this ° answer this then I belive u a mason

the highest order is 33rd and about the rituals I can give you that those are confidential I'm so sorry for that

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 1:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Farouksenior:

Did u actually mean in ur previous post dt 36 degree is d highest in freemasonry.
If yes :
1. Wts so special abt it?
2. Wer does illuminati come in?
3. Wts d meanin of d G inside u pples logo. Nd
Y una NO dey open una activities up lyk grail.
Mssg.
last year we did our 100th anniversary in lagos and it was opened pm me one day I will invinte you to our dinner...
The meaning of the G: The letter -G- is the Saxon representative of the Hebrew Yod and the Greek Tau; The initial letter of the name of the Eternal in those languages. It stands not only for God, but for Geometry, that science so important to all Freemasons.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by gulfer: 2:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
yes I'm a mAson and a member of United Grand Lodge England (UGLE)
Did you say UGLY
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by bolaino(m): 2:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
drnoel:

besides if I was free mason. What makes u think I will come here to admit it. Of cos I know it's no secret society in the sense of the word but do u know what is called "misdirection". Check ur dictionary.
lol, I have no problem with you, my good mann, have a wonderful day.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Krak(m): 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
jnizzle:
Freemasons' never reveal themselves.

You are very wrong my friend.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by fathomberry: 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
This OP na OBOTE!!!!

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by hugoart(m): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Op,what are the membership requirements for Freemasonry? And where can one contact to become a Freemason in Nigeria.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Abbey2sam(m): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
Hello Nairalanders!!! I know some of you would like to know more on Freemasonry but don't worry, I'm here to anwser all questions.... Please feel free to ask me anything about one of the oldest frat in the world (Freemasonry)

Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation, the origins of which are unknown. Masonic tradition holds that it dates back to the construction of King Solomon’s temple, but it is most likely that it developed out of the stonemason guilds of the Middle Ages (Fraternal and Benevolent Organizations 804). Freemasonry uses the tools and implements of stonemasonry as symbols in their ritual, which draws from myth regarding the building of King Solomon’s Temple. Most lodges require that their members believe in a Supreme Being, and the organization as a whole is dedicated to community philanthropy and the development of the principals of moral uprightness of and brotherly amity within their fellowship (Freemasonry). Fatherhood of God Brotherhood of Man, make a Good man to be a better man...

I'm illuminati........you can ask me any question
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by chuks552: 5:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
I want to become a member,what will I do
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by 9jii(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
light: anno lucis in latin word when a new member is brought to light, let there be light. Knowledge
And you said you are a Mason.

Life.
1=
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by gatiano(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Who is ADAM QODMAN?
WHO WAS MOSES?
WHAT IS THE PIG?
WHAT IS RELIGION?
WHERE HAS JESUS BEEN IN THE LAST 2000 YEARS?
THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF TORAH, WHAT ARE THEY?
WHEN WERE YOU MADE A FREEMASON?
godofwar666:
Hello Nairalanders!!! I know some of you would like to know more on Freemasonry but don't worry, I'm here to anwser all questions.... Please feel free to ask me anything about one of the oldest frat in the world (Freemasonry)

Freemasonry is a fraternal organisation, the origins of which are unknown. Masonic tradition holds that it dates back to the construction of King Solomon’s temple, but it is most likely that it developed out of the stonemason guilds of the Middle Ages (Fraternal and Benevolent Organizations 804). Freemasonry uses the tools and implements of stonemasonry as symbols in their ritual, which draws from myth regarding the building of King Solomon’s Temple. Most lodges require that their members believe in a Supreme Being, and the organization as a whole is dedicated to community philanthropy and the development of the principals of moral uprightness of and brotherly amity within their fellowship (Freemasonry). Fatherhood of God Brotherhood of Man, make a Good man to be a better man...
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 23, 2014
Are there moments when you have to face a gathering and recite whole texts from the head.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
jomonic:
Are there moments when you have to face a gathering and recite whole texts from the head.
yes! Its very important
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 5:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
hugoart:
Op,what are the membership requirements for Freemasonry? And where can one contact to become a Freemason in Nigeria.
no requirement so far you can read and understand, goto the nearest lodge in your area u going to see one or two
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 5:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
chuks552:
I want to become a member,what will I do
go to the nearest lodge in your area you will see one
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by tellwisdom: 6:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
Freemason as been for long in the days of stonemason the builders of the earth

Anuofia angry

Now, tell me your name there and i will search for you.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by gatiano(m): 7:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
There is a simple truth about freemasonry, it is no longer a secret, because the knowledge of the universe that surpasses the 33rd degree as been revealed by GOD as far back as 1930, after the first american economic crises.

some people are made freemasons while some are born a freemason.

Who are those born a freemason? they are those that don't even know that they infact are the real freemason, and that is you and i, the original people of the heavens and the earth (THE BLACKMAN). JUST YOU AND I ARE VERY ASLEEP, KNOCKED IN THE HEAD. HIRAM OF THE SOLOMON STORY THAT WAS KNOCKED ON THE HEAD, HE DIDN'T DIE, HE JUST WENT TO SLEEP TO BE RESSURECTED. THAT IS YOU BLACKMAN, CHILDREN AND DESCENDANT OF GOD HIMSELF WHOSE ORIGINAL NAME IS ALLAH WHO IS THE SUPREME ALLAH. YOU AND I ARE ALLAH TOO
WHO AND WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALLAH? ALLAH MEANS ALL IN ALL. ELOHIM/ALEIM, EL SHADDAI/AL SHADDAI ETC ARE ALL ALLAH. AND THE BLACK FREEMASON IS 360 DEGREES COMPLETE AND 100 DEGREES HOT.
WE ARE WHAT WE ARE NOW ON MAN/ANIMAL LEVEL BECAUSE WHAT IS CALLED "THAT EYE OF HORUS OR ISIS" OR "THIRD EYE" IS CLOSED, IT IS SITUATED IN THE BRAINS BETWEEN THE PINEAL GLAND AND THE PITUITARY GLAND. ONCE THAT IS OPENNED, YOU ARE ALLAH!

Who is the made a freemason? The whiteman is the made freemason, the blackman made /taught him of freemasonry out of 360 degree, we gave him 33 degrees and went to sleep. all the the wonderful things that we think is beautiful, the computers, buildings, tech development, medical advancements all that you see in the world today are all from 33 degrees, and most of it are used on weapons to keep the blackman asleep and dead. 33 degrees means the amount of books given to them by US (Blackman). out of 3,000,000 books, they (whiteman) only got 1. so when you hear archaeology, don't be deceived, they are only digging to find just one more book out of the 3 million books that can elongate their staying alive, because their time of 6 days (6000 years) is over. you see all the european countries all around the world spending on weapons and deadly weapons, well, they want to fight GOD (blackman). they are made muslims. to prove my point, the 33rd degree members are given the red cap, on the red cap is the five pointed star and the crescent and on it the sword. that sword signify their dead when they reveal the secret or betray. it takes 35 to 50 years of being a muslim before they can be 33rd degree, however today, they sell for not less than 50,000$, and if a blackman (sleeping), the won't reveal the deep secret of the universe to you.

like i always say on this forum, Every Blackman is a muslim. we were muslims before the arabs, we made the arabs muslims! yes i know some christian will love to figth the notion, my mum always say. the house is where the stool is, you will definitaly come back to sit on it.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by mustydeen(m): 7:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
gatiano:
There is a simple truth about freemasonry, it is no longer a secret, because the knowledge of the universe that surpasses the 33rd degree as been revealed by GOD as far back as 1930, after the first american economic crises.

some people are made freemasons while some are born a freemason.

Who are those born a freemason? they are those that don't even know that they infact are the real freemason, and that is you and i, the original people of the heavens and the earth (THE BLACKMAN). JUST YOU AND I ARE VERY ASLEEP, KNOCKED IN THE HEAD. HIRAM OF THE SOLOMON STORY THAT WAS KNOCKED ON THE HEAD, HE DIDN'T DIE, HE JUST WENT TO SLEEP TO BE RESSURECTED. THAT IS YOU BLACKMAN, CHILDREN AND DESCENDANT OF GOD HIMSELF WHOSE
. Too much weed aint just healthy.. NB: here's a proof of what weed can do, u would spew a lotta intelligent rubbish.. B warned

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by gatiano(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
well, that is just it, you are so fast asleep, you have hibernated for far too long, is 6000 years not enough? that is just turning oo, you/we still got 50,000 years past to beat. we just love sleeping. sleeping beauty.
mustydeen:
. Too much weed aint just healthy.. NB: here's a proof of what weed can do, u would spew a lotta intelligent rubbish.. B warned
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
yes! Its very important

wow how do you do it. Commit a full text book to your memory and recite it
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by binie: 8:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:

Save yourself the stress please. How much do you need?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by ElFenomeno1: 8:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:

You are a patholigical liar... Masons dont go about announcing in this sort of manner
Dont be caught or else, you will sniff your own backside with your snout!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is A Lawful Captive? / List Of The Sins Listed In The Bible That Can Lead To Hell Fire / Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.