Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,692 members, 7,955,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry (24718 Views)

Kirk Franklin Is A Freemason And Most Likely Gay / Winners Chapel Aka Living Faith Glorify Satan, Illuminati And Freemasonry / Freemasonry, Evil In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by peleson: 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
What can u say about grail message? Do u people believe in our lord Jesus christ? If one joins n does not like it afterwards,if he opts out, do u people go after him to kill him? Do u do blood oath n rituals? Do u read bible? Do u believe in miracles? Where do u go after death? Heaven or hell?
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by jnizzle(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Krak:

You are very wrong my friend.

Av read a lot abt dem 2 knw most of the thing u r writing here, u gt dem frm reading nd doin research.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by chuks552: 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2014
godofwar666:
go to the nearest lodge in your area you will see one

l am in Portharcourt,how can I locate one? I have suffered a lot I want to rich and famous I've sent u a mail

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 11:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
chuks552:

l am in Portharcourt,how can I locate one? I have suffered a lot I want to rich and famous I've sent u a mail
I got the mail but I can't access it for now and sir Freemasonry doesn't give money and it will never make you rich either, Masonry is abt making a man to be a better man, freemansonry is about knowledge sir

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 11:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
peleson:
What can u say about grail message? Do u people believe in our lord Jesus christ? If one joins n does not like it afterwards,if he opts out, do u people go after him to kill him? Do u do blood oath n rituals? Do u read bible? Do u believe in miracles? Where do u go after death? Heaven or hell?
Freemansonry doesn't give chance for any religion discussion.I'm a mason I do read bible and atimes I also read quran but don't get me wrong freemason is an Organisation and it has so many members with differnt culture,race,background etc abt the rituals it can be in different meaning but Freemasonry don't do blood rituals. And rituals are like obeying the rules and regulations of the organisation

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 11:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
jomonic:

wow how do you do it. Commit a full text book to your memory and recite it
I do a lot of craming, you will get used to it
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by experimentist: 2:57am On Oct 24, 2014
gatiano:
There is a simple truth about freemasonry, it is no longer a secret, because the knowledge of the universe that surpasses the 33rd degree as been revealed by GOD as far back as 1930, after the first american economic crises.

some people are made freemasons while some are born a freemason.

Who are those born a freemason? they are those that don't even know that they infact are the real freemason, and that is you and i, the original people of the heavens and the earth (THE BLACKMAN). JUST YOU AND I ARE VERY ASLEEP, KNOCKED IN THE HEAD. HIRAM OF THE SOLOMON STORY THAT WAS KNOCKED ON THE HEAD, HE DIDN'T DIE, HE JUST WENT TO SLEEP TO BE RESSURECTED. THAT IS YOU BLACKMAN, CHILDREN AND DESCENDANT OF GOD HIMSELF WHOSE ORIGINAL NAME IS ALLAH WHO IS THE SUPREME ALLAH. YOU AND I ARE ALLAH TOO
WHO AND WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALLAH? ALLAH MEANS ALL IN ALL. ELOHIM/ALEIM, EL SHADDAI/AL SHADDAI ETC ARE ALL ALLAH. AND THE BLACK FREEMASON IS 360 DEGREES COMPLETE AND 100 DEGREES HOT.
WE ARE WHAT WE ARE NOW ON MAN/ANIMAL LEVEL BECAUSE WHAT IS CALLED "THAT EYE OF HORUS OR ISIS" OR "THIRD EYE" IS CLOSED, IT IS SITUATED IN THE BRAINS BETWEEN THE PINEAL GLAND AND THE PITUITARY GLAND. ONCE THAT IS OPENNED, YOU ARE ALLAH!

Who is the made a freemason? The whiteman is the made freemason, the blackman made /taught him of freemasonry out of 360 degree, we gave him 33 degrees and went to sleep. all the the wonderful things that we think is beautiful, the computers, buildings, tech development, medical advancements all that you see in the world today are all from 33 degrees, and most of it are used on weapons to keep the blackman asleep and dead. 33 degrees means the amount of books given to them by US (Blackman). out of 3,000,000 books, they (whiteman) only got 1. so when you hear archaeology, don't be deceived, they are only digging to find just one more book out of the 3 million books that can elongate their staying alive, because their time of 6 days (6000 years) is over. you see all the european countries all around the world spending on weapons and deadly weapons, well, they want to fight GOD (blackman). they are made muslims. to prove my point, the 33rd degree members are given the red cap, on the red cap is the five pointed star and the crescent and on it the sword. that sword signify their dead when they reveal the secret or betray. it takes 35 to 50 years of being a muslim before they can be 33rd degree, however today, they sell for not less than 50,000$, and if a blackman (sleeping), the won't reveal the deep secret of the universe to you.

like i always say on this forum, Every Blackman is a muslim. we were muslims before the arabs, we made the arabs muslims! yes i know some christian will love to figth the notion, my mum always say. the house is where the stool is, you will definitaly come back to sit on it.
eleyi gidi gaan o! *falls asleep*

3 Likes

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 24, 2014
clean2:
REPENT NOW OF YOUR SINFUL EVIL WAYS TO AVOID SPENDING ETERNITY IN HELL FIRE,,,,JESUS CHRIST LOVE AND WARN YOU TO REPENT AND CONVERT TO CHRISTIANITY NOW TO AVOID HELL FIRE WHEN YOU DIE
And who told you we don't believe in Master JESUS? I bet your type don't even love your neighbours and don't believe in service to the society. Christian indeed undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 24, 2014
godofwar666:
I got the mail but I can't access it for now and sir Freemasonry doesn't give money and it will never make you rich either, Masonry is abt making a man to be a better man, freemansonry is about knowledge sir
Please try and access ur mail, Im trying to PM you!
Im an inactive member of R+C and I hav being dieing to join freemasion, Im n Nasarawa state!
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by camelus: 7:03am On Oct 24, 2014
berem:
What's the difference between freemason,illuminati and skulls and bones?
and KKK?
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by godofwar666(m): 7:09am On Oct 24, 2014
wazoboy:
Please try and access ur mail, Im trying to PM you!
Im an inactive member of R+C and I hav being dieing to join freemasion, Im n Nasarawa state!
I'm so sorry I can't access my mail for now, the only link I can give u is that go to lafia there is a lodge in lafia
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 24, 2014
godofwar666:
I'm so sorry I can't access my mail for now, the only link I can give u is that go to lafia there is a lodge in lafia
So, how do I locate the lodge in Lafia? U can contact me through to give more info, thanks.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Macelliot(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2014
wazoboy:
So, how do I locate the lodge in Lafia? U can contact me through 08021044806 to give more info, thanks.
Look before you leap.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Krak(m): 8:21am On Oct 24, 2014
jnizzle:

Av read a lot abt dem 2 knw most of the thing u r writing here, u gt dem frm reading nd doin research.

I am not the OP and have written absolutelly nothing about the Freemasons either here or anywhere else.

You accusing me of doing what I have never done in my life shows to me that you are not very bright.

And yes...I have met so many Freemasons who openly flaunt their membership in the group. Keeping your membership secret or open is the choice of individual members and Freemasonry does not compell its members to make their membership secret.

However many of them have told me that the only way of knowng their secrets is to actually be a member. And I am really not interested in becoming a member.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Macelliot(m): 8:32am On Oct 24, 2014
gatiano:
There is a simple truth about freemasonry, it is no longer a secret, because the knowledge of the universe that surpasses the 33rd degree as been revealed by GOD as far back as 1930, after the first american economic crises.

some people are made freemasons while some are born a freemason.

Who are those born a freemason? they are those that don't even know that they infact are the real freemason, and that is you and i, the original people of the heavens and the earth (THE BLACKMAN). JUST YOU AND I ARE VERY ASLEEP, KNOCKED IN THE HEAD. HIRAM OF THE SOLOMON STORY THAT WAS KNOCKED ON THE HEAD, HE DIDN'T DIE, HE JUST WENT TO SLEEP TO BE RESSURECTED. THAT IS YOU BLACKMAN, CHILDREN AND DESCENDANT OF GOD HIMSELF WHOSE ORIGINAL NAME IS ALLAH WHO IS THE SUPREME ALLAH. YOU AND I ARE ALLAH TOO
WHO AND WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALLAH? ALLAH MEANS ALL IN ALL. ELOHIM/ALEIM, EL SHADDAI/AL SHADDAI ETC ARE ALL ALLAH. AND THE BLACK FREEMASON IS 360 DEGREES COMPLETE AND 100 DEGREES HOT.
WE ARE WHAT WE ARE NOW ON MAN/ANIMAL LEVEL BECAUSE WHAT IS CALLED "THAT EYE OF HORUS OR ISIS" OR "THIRD EYE" IS CLOSED, IT IS SITUATED IN THE BRAINS BETWEEN THE PINEAL GLAND AND THE PITUITARY GLAND. ONCE THAT IS OPENNED, YOU ARE ALLAH!

Who is the made a freemason? The whiteman is the made freemason, the blackman made /taught him of freemasonry out of 360 degree, we gave him 33 degrees and went to sleep. all the the wonderful things that we think is beautiful, the computers, buildings, tech development, medical advancements all that you see in the world today are all from 33 degrees, and most of it are used on weapons to keep the blackman asleep and dead. 33 degrees means the amount of books given to them by US (Blackman). out of 3,000,000 books, they (whiteman) only got 1. so when you hear archaeology, don't be deceived, they are only digging to find just one more book out of the 3 million books that can elongate their staying alive, because their time of 6 days (6000 years) is over. you see all the european countries all around the world spending on weapons and deadly weapons, well, they want to fight GOD (blackman). they are made muslims. to prove my point, the 33rd degree members are given the red cap, on the red cap is the five pointed star and the crescent and on it the sword. that sword signify their dead when they reveal the secret or betray. it takes 35 to 50 years of being a muslim before they can be 33rd degree, however today, they sell for not less than 50,000$, and if a blackman (sleeping), the won't reveal the deep secret of the universe to you.

like i always say on this forum, Every Blackman is a muslim. we were muslims before the arabs, we made the arabs muslims! yes i know some christian will love to figth the notion, my mum always say. the house is where the stool is, you will definitaly come back to sit on it.
After reading all your self-contradictory write-up, I saw this in your signature, "ELIJAH's LIGHT."
You are a member of the Nation Of Islam headed by Elijah Muhammad.
Nation of Islam is an herectic organisation. Muslims worldwide denounce them(NoI) as Herectics...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 24, 2014
Macelliot:

Look before you leap.
Thanks, but please can you unquote me or at least remove my number from the quote? U will do as requestd providd u are a good person u are claimng to be!
For ur info, I hav been in other esoteric organisation dat people call all sort of names, but on getting in I found they are as harmless and usefull as any other organisation, infact I found dat most of the thngs done by so-called religious people were derived from these esoteric activities! Unless u are advicing me to beware of the OP, which I will understand!
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by mlanreh: 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
godofwar666:
the highest order is 33rd and about the rituals I can give you that those are confidential I'm so sorry for that

Nice one bro but sorry u not a mason
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by unclejb2(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Mayydayy:
Are you saying you mold blocks and build peoples house for free?A free mason embarassed
guy take am easy naa!!! Which level!!!
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by unclejb2(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
I'm an Okonko. U can also feel free to ask me any question.
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by gatiano(m): 4:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
show me where i contradict myself, and i will correct myself and make amend. ofcourse, the philosophical muslims will oppose to the Nation of Islam because we believe that GOD can be nothing other than Man and that He is a Blackman. That shaked the world. why then did they called minister Louis Farrakhan and promised to make him great after he dies? well The minister told them like Jesus told them 2000 years ago that what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and loose his soul? on my own words "the more they oppose the living GOD, the more they get what its coming to them. it is but a little while before we start getting it in africa too, Haven't we?. every knee shall bow, every tongue shall confess that GOD is LORD. saying ALLAHU AKBAR!

Macelliot:

After reading all your self-contradictory write-up, I saw this in your signature, "ELIJAH's LIGHT."
You are a member of the Nation Of Islam headed by Elijah Muhammad.
Nation of Islam is an herectic organisation. Muslims worldwide denounce them(NoI) as Herectics...
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by gatiano(m): 4:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
ti o ba ni oro so, aye gba e lati so. eeko ni a nnko. correct my Yoruba please, what a shame on me"i can't write my own father's language, o ti mi loju gan ni oo. anyways say what you need say brother.

experimentist:
eleyi gidi gaan o! *falls asleep*
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Imoy(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
@OP wot have u been able to achieve as a member of d freemason?
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by spydeer(m): 6:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Well. I will just fold my hand and watch u lie to increase ur visibility on d internet.freemason will cut your tongue if you are really a member tryin to reveal dia secrets...

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by olojaoke1(m): 7:00am On Oct 25, 2014
godofwar666:
yes I'm a mAson and a member of United Grand Lodge England (UGLE)

Grandiose claim
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by AbuMikey(m): 11:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
I LOVE THIS THREAD!
Rosae + Crucis
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by pegmatite(f): 12:09am On Oct 27, 2014
CAN U TEL US D 'PASTORS' DAT AR YR MEMBERS?

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 27, 2014
Mods pls kindly ban this freemanson abi freemadness till shekau releases our chibok girls!!!
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by bsjay(m): 10:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
peleson:
There's no membership in the Grail Message! The Message is addressed to each individual. But if after reading It a conviction out of your spirit arises and you wish to take part in the hours of sacred worship of God on Sundays, you do so by writing to Grailland in Lagos or any country you are through your circle leader for a permission to do so. It is not a cult nor secret society where rules and regulations are given. The Grail Message only helps you to know both the physical and spiritual consequences of your thoughts, words and deeds. Nobody calls you for anything. Only those who worship demons shed blood for rituals and sacrifices. We worship the Almighty Creator, the Starting point of all that exist. It is only when you examine the Grail Message that you have a complete knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ not as men have dragged His Image almost to the same level with them.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by hotdope(m): 2:10am On Mar 28, 2015
I want to be a member of church of satan i don't
know how to do it. SEE IT HERE: To become a
member of the church of Satan, you have to felw
a forme.
send in the following details.
full name:
email address:
phone number:
1 passpot:
[AND ANSAR ALL: Why do u whant to join:
what will u do for satan Afther helping u:
[I WHANT TO LET U KNOW THAT WHEN YOU
JOIN FINISH KNOW THAT U CAN'T GO BACK]:
SEND IT TO stevhotdope@gmail.com ] OR
[+2349037258834
Re: I Am A Freemason, Feel Free To Ask Me Anything On Freemasonry by Drewe: 1:01pm On Dec 05, 2015
If you do not want to join the Illuminati do not read this message. Rules * You must be above 18 years of age.* You must have full access to the internet.* You must not discuss the secret of the Illuminati to anyone.* We are not interested in anyone who has obtained their knowledge about the Illuminati based on what they’ve HEARD from Mass Media (News or Performing Arts), Conspiracy Theorists (Amateur or Professional Authors or Speculators), Internet Rumors, or other HERESY.* Once you join the Illuminati within one week of your membership you will achieved the greatest goal in life and also have wealth and fame.* No one discard the message of the GREAT ILLUMINATI if discarded the person will be tormented both day and night.* Failure to compel to the order and rules of the GREAT ILLUMINATI shall see your fame and riches taken back.* The money ALWAYS flows TOWARDS Illuminati members...And AWAY from NON Illuminati members... One of the rules of the Illuminati is "We don't talk about the Illuminati" so I can't say too much about it here. If you are truly interested and get back to me via email illuminatibrotherhoodfamous@gmail.com or call +447045778011.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Is A Lawful Captive? / Enoch Adeboye Pictured With Ban Ki-moon / Catholics And Protestants Fight Inside A Bus In Anambra State (videos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.