Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

Make Free Call With Facebook Messager!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Make Free Call With Facebook Messager!!! (649 Views)

Mtn Reloaded Free Call Awoof (33600 Naira Credit) / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / Mtn & Glo Free Call Codes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Free Call With Facebook Messager!!! by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
I don't know if this feature has been but I'm just using it for the first time and it was really sweet

yesterday a friend called from spain through Facebook messager and all I was thinking was that this feature is not available to Nigeria

not until few hours ago I tried to call my guy in Benin and it went thru perfectly

with ordinary edge for that matter

I think its cool

Facebook messager for android
Re: Make Free Call With Facebook Messager!!! by Anomnity: 12:16pm On Oct 23, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
I don't know if this feature has been but I'm just using it for the first time and it was really sweet

yesterday a friend called from spain through Facebook messager and all I was thinking was that this feature is not available to Nigeria

not until few hours ago I tried to call my guy in Benin and it went thru perfectly

with ordinary edge for that matter

I think its cool

Facebook messager for android
what of the voice quality or clearity? Does the reception fluctuate as found in viber and the likes? does it use 3G alone or can it work okay on 2G.
Re: Make Free Call With Facebook Messager!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
Anomnity:

what of the voice quality or clearity? Does the reception fluctuate as found in viber and the likes? does it use 3G alone or can it work okay on 2G.

depending on your area, 2G was perfect here with glo

I've not used viber tho
Re: Make Free Call With Facebook Messager!!! by Reasonablefm(m): 12:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Av got to try dis out now!!!!

(1) (Reply)

How To Hide Images And Videos On Android Using File Manager / How Can I On My Etisalat Data Bonus ? / 3C HUB Tells You How To Save Your Wet Phone Or Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.