Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,652 members, 7,958,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage (15873 Views)

Iyanya Shows Off His 'shoe Closet' (photo) / Iyanya Shows Off Fresh Look In New Photos / Iyanya Shows Off His Macho Body In The Dark,fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by philantoxx(m): 4:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
whatever
mediocre artist errywhere u go.

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by fr3do(m): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
Airforce1:

You still dey dat Face me I face you house?

Its a block of self con apartments off k,
I'm in skul
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Mrfils(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Haha! His abs constructed an "angry face".
#artisticmind

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Abbey2sam(m): 4:59pm On Oct 23, 2014
Juliaann:
Wow!!am drooling

like seriously
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Ichel: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
missberrypop5:
Where is the eerection? I'm not seeing anything
Same here

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by duni04(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
This dwarf with his short willy, can't even see any erection undecided

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Pvin: 5:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
fr3do:
Was it not last week, an older female neighbour requested of me that I help her change her bulbs, carrying my chair, I went to her room on only boxer shorts and singlet, when I was about to climb my chair that I had at this time put in her room, I just don't know what aroused me maybe it was the cold or the hunger, na so my abuna just stand erect. I was trying to conceal it with a hand but as you know, you need both hands to change a bulb. When the supposedly bad bulb was out and the new one in, I grabbed my chair...

....one very pitiful thing was that she told me 'doh' as I leaving her room.
When I finally got to my room, the embarassment overwhelmed me, I was laughing and crying at and for myself.

*sighs* I for don wear jeans o!

stop stealing my creativity, it is pure piracy. From flowee. Man we de reason
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by fr3do(m): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Pvin:

stop stealing my creativity, it is pure piracy. From flowee. Man we de reason

so flow has posted something like this!
It happened (not something fr3do is proud to admit) to me and I shared it here in my words.

No one has monopoly to such experiences.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by MymothersKeeper(f): 5:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
iyanya is a disgrace, he was on westwood being so razz and shit singing and rapping with a loca nigerian accent, if you never polish your english why look near westwood way??
And he made a video recently he only added white girls only and just 1 black girl out of 20 white girls! Local champion

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I don't know why but this guy seems like a p€rv to me...
The way he keeps opening his body on stage like he never believed he would have abs or something...

...and he would be telling babes to touch him - what's da f' is dat? ? ?

Sometimes he acts like his brain is still under construction
He's a perv........He's always groping girls during his shows and the silly light brained ladies will be shrieking in excitement,so annoying.

2 Likes

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Franchise21(m): 6:00pm On Oct 23, 2014
Airforce1:
See the small thing sef

Mtchew
How ur own b sef?
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by oluyemisee(f): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmmmm,dat nice looking inyaya of Mtn project fame is long dead.I don't even like him now
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Franchise21(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Haters everywhere. All those claiming to hv long weapon of mass destruction r just blabbing. Theirs r even smaller dan d average Chinese niggurs own
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by seagullbabz(m): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
The way he keeps opening his body on stage like he never believed he would have abs or something...

Lol...most artist's careers get pushed up due to the love from the ladies, he is only using that to his advantage....using what he has to get what he wants....

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Airforce1(m): 6:14pm On Oct 23, 2014
Franchise21:
How ur own b sef?

How my what?
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
aww Iyanya please stop behaving razz there's a certain way to appeal the ladies ok honey... who God has blessed no man can curse - Iyanya

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
seagullbabz:

Lol...most artist's careers get pushed up due to the love from the ladies, he is only using that to his advantage....using what he has to get what he wants....

abeg, his own too much. He should take it easy, he has the body -certified.
He doesn't have to keep undressing on stage na - think am.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by MymothersKeeper(f): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

its ok take it easy , i dont know much male artist that performs with clothes on! you are just not ready for the revolution of sexiness. gone are the days of Tetuila alake and other pot belly artist. iyanyas songs are very sensual and so are his performance. I'm happy hes working hard.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by seagullbabz(m): 6:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

I know he shouldn't, I am sure he will stop it if the girls don't go mad when he does that, I have been to his show before, and girls were visibly going to eat him up when he undressed. I'm sure if it was not for the face wey I dey squeeze, my gf then sef for join them to dey shout.

2 Likes

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Princecalm(m): 6:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is what happens when someone is not rerponsible.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
MymothersKeeper:

its ok take it easy , i dont know much male artist that performs with clothes on! you are just not ready for the revolution of sexiness. gone are the days of Tetuila alake and other pot belly artist. iyanyas songs are very sensual and so are his performance. I'm happy hes working hard.

ehenehn, my problem is not with his sensual acts per'say, but the way he goes about it is kinda distasteful. I like him o, he is a hardworker, but ever since he started undressing everytime on stage - I started loosing ma love for him as an artist.

Are you for real @seagullbabz? I give up then...lol

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by herinolah(m): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Gameup:

Exactly!
Go and borrow awolowo's glasses
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmmm na so madness dey strt ooo.... I wonder wetin dey wrong wit am
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by herinolah(m): 6:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
*Osi oda nile pako*
I just don't know what is wrong with nigerian celebrities,they were not like dis when dey werenot popular,and now dat they are popular they bcome possesed

They didn't do dis when dey were coming up and now what do dey need it for?
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Juliaann:
Wow!!am drooling
Juliaann?!!! Is this what we were taught in bible school? I'll tell Daddy!

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

Your brain works. Thumbs up!

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
seagullbabz:

I know he shouldn't, I am sure he will stop it if the girls don't go mad when he does that, I have been to his show before, and girls were visibly going to eat him up when he undressed. I'm sure if it was not for the face wey I dey squeeze, my gf then sef for join them to dey shout.
LMAO!

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by rattlesnake(m): 7:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
rokiatu:
He trying to be like Trey Songz.
he's trying to be like a pool
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Ebukaceo(m): 7:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:

WICKED.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by dplomaticVal: 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
iyanya been acting amateurish since 1814. he wouldn't jettison puerility, childishness & his toxic stupidity til mammals start layin eggs. angry
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Franchise21(m): 7:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
Airforce1:

How my what?
U r teasing his abuna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check out Iyanya's Sexy/Raunchy Birthday Cake / Nicki Minaj Queen (album Download#) Full 2018. / Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.