Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,027 members, 7,956,802 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:24 PM

Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage (15870 Views)

Iyanya Shows Off His 'shoe Closet' (photo) / Iyanya Shows Off Fresh Look In New Photos / Iyanya Shows Off His Macho Body In The Dark,fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
20899 'F' VIEWING
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 24, 2014
fr3do:
Was it not last week, an older female neighbour requested of me that I help her change her bulbs, carrying my chair, I went to her room on only boxer shorts and singlet, when I was about to climb my chair that I had at this time put in her room, I just don't know what aroused me maybe it was the cold or the hunger, na so my abuna just stand erect. I was trying to conceal it with a hand but as you know, you need both hands to change a bulb. When the supposedly bad bulb was out and the new one in, I grabbed my chair to leave, she told me I had to put the bulb I just removed, in her kitchen, that the bulb wasn't bright enough for her living room, I picked up my chair (I had dropped it and was backing her) for two reason to shield my bulge and of course to put the bulb in the kitchen lamp holder, my attempt to use the chair was a failure, I had the chair too close to myself, it packed it up, my abuna was now parallel to the horizontal plane.
I finally put the bulb in the kitchen lamp holder, one very pitiful thing was that she told me 'doh' as I leaving her room.
When I finally got to my room, the embarassment overwhelmed me, the amount of commas in this writeup cant quantify, that was my most embarrassing experience and hopefully will ever be, I was laughing and crying at and for myself, by this time, my abuna had shrank.

*sighs* I for don wear jeans o!

hahahahahaahahaaahahahahaahaha..... na wah oo
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by fr3do(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Who is this one??undecided

My Gawd, you are so fresh and soft, I can swallow you whole.

But bone that thing, 'boo' is not a constant, it is a variable dependent on other variables.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Juliaann(f): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2014
fr3do:

But bone that thing, 'boo' is not a constant, it is a variable dependent on other variables.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Maximus17(m): 7:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Juliaann:
tongue tongue tongue
you be hot cake everywhr.....U need to be sued for troubling the mind and pleasing the eyez!!

Back to Topic: I used to know Iyanya as this cool project fame champion. I don't know what blew of his mind, if its not le kwa ukwu, he is wanting your waist!
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Juliaann(f): 7:45am On Oct 24, 2014
Maximus17:
you be hot cake everywhr.....U need to be sued for troubling the mind and pleasing the eyez!!

Back to Topic: I used to know Iyanya as this cool project fame champion. I don't know what blew of his mind, if its not le kwa ukwu, he is wanting your waist!
grin grin now this is funny Not my fault or is it?

well me I love iyanya everything about him smiley
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Maximus17(m): 7:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Juliaann:
grin grin now this is funny Not my fault or is it?

well me I love iyanya everything about him smiley
My dear, it ain't your fault, its a blessing, enjoy it carefully while it last... Hmm..this iyanya guy should be careful o, he's been taking our beautiful babes since 1900
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Juliaann(f): 8:06am On Oct 24, 2014
Maximus17:
My dear, it ain't your fault, its a blessing, enjoy it carefully while it last... Hmm..this iyanya guy should be careful o, he's been taking our beautiful babes since 1900
grin grin am just a secret admirer
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 24, 2014
This guy is gay.

Trying so hard to impress girls is something to worry about.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by OlufemiWhit(m): 8:55am On Oct 24, 2014
First it was about his abs,now he's changing to his D..wtf is wrong with this dude?.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Dreyl(m): 9:28am On Oct 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Wow!!am drooling
mtchewwww
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Dreyl(m): 9:31am On Oct 24, 2014
marieolae:
Well iyanya will always be iyanya. He has been raunchy since the beginning of time. Although I dnt understand why he should get hard on stage? I tink this guy could have sexx with a dog sef lol
cry
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by tiswell(m): 9:47am On Oct 24, 2014
Rikidony:
this GUY NO EVEN GATHERundecided
Thought u are a lady undecided
Rikidony:
this GUY NO EVEN GATHERundecided
Thought u are a lady
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Juliaann(f): 9:50am On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:
mtchewwww
Get lost!!
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Dreyl(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Get lost!!
fvck out thot. angry
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Pdizzle(m): 12:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
fr3do:

I like this your phisics ehn..
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
danbrowndmf:
why will u see anytin were ur boyfriends own are lik 3story building pillar

.wink
odikwa nu easy nwanne?
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by DonaldGenes(m): 2:02pm On Oct 24, 2014
Airforce1:

I swear you've not seen mine

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by DonaldGenes(m): 2:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Picture or::::

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Juliaann(f): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
[quote author=DonaldGenes post=27413676][/quote]What??
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by ba7man(m): 3:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Wow!!am drooling
So this what you've been doing online?? angry

Ohh......so u thot no one will identify you??

Your parents Must hear this.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by cupidhero(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
common dawg! showing your e****ion on stage is a Dbag move.it takes a stoned groupie to like something that.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Juliaann(f): 3:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dreyl:
fvck out thot. angry
Ohhh grin grin go get a life jerk
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Mayydayy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
dude use to sing in the choir.how the mighty have fallen.
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Dreyl(m): 3:08am On Oct 25, 2014
Juliaann:
Ohhh grin grin go get a life jerk
Do that before me hooker. smileysmiley
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2014
Lol

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
missberrypop5:
Where is eerection? I'm not seeing anything
. Now babe wey don see real abuna is talkin!
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2014
Juliaann:
He won't believe ya
Your team got spanked by the Mighty Madrid. How are you feeling? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Juliaann(f): 9:46pm On Oct 25, 2014
CoolHunk:

Your team got spanked by the Mighty Madrid. How are you feeling? cheesy
Nothing it a game its either u lose or u win

BTW we beat them last season so no bug deal tongue
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Nobody: 9:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Juliaann:
Nothing it a game its either u lose or u win

BTW we beat them last season so no bug deal tongue

Awwww...so touching. Sleep it off dear. In the morning, you'll be alright. In the morning, the sun's gonna shine. In the morning, no clouds in the sky. When it's dark in your life, just wait for the daylight. Lmao!

1 Like

Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by Juliaann(f): 10:02pm On Oct 25, 2014
CoolHunk:

Awwww...so touching. Sleep it off dear. In the morning, you'll be alright. In the morning, the sun's gonna shine. In the morning, no clouds in the sky. When it's dark in your life, just wait for the daylight. Lmao!
Thanks
Re: Childish Attitude!! Iyanya Shows Off His Er*ction On Stage by ityP(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie:
I don't know why but this guy seems like a p€rv to me...
The way he keeps opening his body on stage like he never believed he would have abs or something...

...and he would be telling babes to touch him - what da f' is dat? ? ?

Sometimes he acts like his brain is still under construction

Pls... The guy has it... He should flaunt it... Gosh! Gawd how can I get such a bod Men, I'm drooling too... #NoHomos

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Check out Iyanya's Sexy/Raunchy Birthday Cake / Nicki Minaj Queen (album Download#) Full 2018. / Uche Maduagwu To Kemi Olunloyo: "You Can't Bring Davido Down"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.