Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's? (720 Views)

In Pictures: Fashola Beautifies Eko Atlantic City Lagos Ahead Of 2015, New Year / Nicki Minaj's Dancer Gets Attacked By Snake Ahead Of MTV VMA Performance! / MIRACLE: Young Girlshot In The Head,saved By Glasses(see PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's? by bornagain1509(f): 2:49pm On Oct 23, 2014
i am not a feminist or sexist but i am just wondering why it is so.
Anybody?
Re: Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's? by Tallesty1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
Maybe the headboy's head is always bigger
Re: Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's? by Merlissa(f): 3:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tallesty1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's? by bornagain1509(f): 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Tallesty1:
undecided
Tallesty1:
Re: Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's? by tintingz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
They see the head boy as president and the head girl as first lady. grin
Re: Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's? by passionate88: 8:06am On Oct 25, 2014
bornagain1509:
i am not a feminist or sexist but i am just wondering why it is so.
Anybody?
I ain't a misogynist or sexist, but why is the bride's name always written before the groom's name on the wedding card and stuffs?. angryangryangry
Re: Why Is The Head Boy's Name Always Written Ahead Of The Headgirl's? by zyzxx(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2014
Husband first den wife follows

Dat d rules

(1) (Reply)

Help My Favourite Cousin Just Confessed He's Gay !!! / World'srichest List: Dangote Drops To 37th In 24 Hours / What Is The Worstest Pain You Have Ever Experienced?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.