Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Med School Virgin Trades Virginity For $ - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Med School Virgin Trades Virginity For $ (822 Views)

10 Things No One Tells You About Med School. / Admission Into MED Schools In Nigeria - What You Need To Know / Life After Med School...?..average Salary Of A Naija Doc...?>>curious (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Med School Virgin Trades Virginity For $ by DollarGenie: 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
I came across this headline while going through a clients website. Although the article is few months old, i still found it interesting. I was wondering what is actually happening to mother earth. Morality is dying slowly....hiccup

Hanna Kern, the self-described medical college virgin, referred to as off the on-line auction for her virginity just as the auction was closing. According to Huffington Press, the auction fizzled just soon after Hanna acquired a bid for $801,000. Kern says she has realized from her encounter. She stated that she nonetheless has the exact same emotions regarding virginity and prostitution, but now understands why the virginity auctions rarely pan out. In accordance to Kern update on her weblog Musings of a Virgin LovePeddler, it became much more of a headache than she anticipated, At this level, I no longer care about the auction, at least not virtually adequate. This was a extremely simple determination. Kern says she has made the decision to refocus on health care college.

In accordance to the Daily Mail even though, much of the problem concerned bidders not being inclined to go via the betting process. we reported last month, amid the stipulations for bidders, the guy would have required to supply evidence that he has no sexually transmitted ailments or infections as well as demonstrate potential to pay the tab for her virginity. The Everyday Mail also reported that Kern professors at her school, the University of Washington, located out about the auction following she finally unveiled her face and had been displeased. The workers allowed her to take her ultimate exams, but they will be discussing the matter up coming month. The on-line paper reported that her professors informed Kern that she has put her medical career in significant jeopardy and referred to as her virginity auction immoral. Hanna classmates have been in disbelief when Kern unveiled the accurate face of Elizabeth Raine, due to the fact they described the med college virgin as very shy. They felt it was entirely out of character.

According to the Every day News report, Hanna finished her undergraduate degree at the University of Boulder in Colorado where she wrote quite a few incredibly complex health-related papers. At the University of Washington, Kern is specializing in bioengineering and has contributed to &#8220a variety of ground-breaking papers.

Hanna musings as Elizabeth Raine began with commentary about the thrill of the eroticism and the opportunity to make a good deal of money. In current weeks, a political platform began to emerge on her site. Kern wrote underneath the identity of her alter-ego Elizabeth Raine, It is about the truth that we have not left patriarchy in the previous (we all know male morality is not judged by the exact same regular), and that a girl nevertheless can not chose to do with her physique what she pleases with no eliciting condemnation and dislike from people (or some of these) around her.

Though her future at the University of Washington is uncertain, the med school virgin does not act terribly concerned. Alternatively, she sees possibility in the failed auction ordeal. Hanna Kern does not intend to waste the notoriety her blogging platform has earned during her virginity auction, will continue to be here blogging, reflecting on this journey, dissecting social issues, and documenting my return to normal life. Whilst there are so a lot of items I have loved about this expertise, this weblog is unquestionably 1 of my favorites.

source:http://newsworldtoday.net/med-school-virgin-hanna-kern-aka-elizabeth-raine-calls-off-virginity-auction/

http://www.everyjoe.com/2014/05/10/girls/hanna-kern-photos-virgin-student-did-nothing-wrong-in-nude-auction/#1

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Best Graduating Student (4.80 CGPA) In Anatomy - My Boyfriend Encourage / Top State Medical Schools In Nigeria / Update: Oko Poly, Kogi Poly And Imt Enugu 2nd Batch Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.