Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,014 members, 7,821,555 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

GSM Sim Card Replacement Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GSM Sim Card Replacement Business (8246 Views)

Nigeria Custom Service Replacement Form Is Currently On Sal / How To Register A New Sim Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
This is The Only SIM Card Replacement Blueprint That Has Already PROVEN To Make Money Consistently!

I must tell you the virtual fact, this is a secret that you cannot get elsewhere, so count yourself among the luckiest people today because you will start making money within the next few days... it's really not as hard as you think because I will be unleashing one after the other all what you need to know to make you some cool cash in this business.

But before we proceed,

What is a sim card?

A SIM (Subscriber Identification Module) Card is the card issued by mobile phone operators which provides the individual user with the appropriate number recognized by that network. A subscriber inserts the card into his or her mobile phone to access the mobile phone network.

Without the sim (subscriber identification module) card, a subscriber will not be able to either make a call or receive a call neither he or she will be able to send or receive a text message. This sim card is the contact needed by others subscribers to reach you wherever you are at a point in time

The Reasons Why Some People Maintain a Particular Mobile Line.

Reasons why so many people always want to keep to a particular mobile number, so as not to leave room for any fraud.

Because it serves as the toll gate to their life document.

It’s the access to their business transactions.

It also gives access to their banking information.

It gives the third party the access to their personal contact.

Some people sees a particular mobile number as a unique number for easy remembrance.

While some people are used to that particular mobile number and they hardly cope without that number.

Wait a minute….

Let me ask you some questions,

Have you ever lost your mobile telephone?

How did you feel when it got lost?

How eager are you to get back your line and all your lost contact?

How did you feel when you get the SIM card replaced with all your contact intact?

How is your contact important to you?

Of course you feel bad when it got lost.

And when you got it back you must be very happy to have it because your contacts are very much important to you.

Do you know that there are millions of people out there that either lost or misplace their mobile phones every day?

They will always appreciate you for getting back their lost or stolen sim card with all the lost contact.

Then what are you waiting for?

This is an opportunity for you to tap into this lucrative and wide open business to make your money.

Most people are even ready to pay you double of your request for just a single swap and even appreciate your effort.

Now listen to me………

What I am about to teach you is the secret on how I do make over N75,000 - N100,000 every month replacing lost, stolen or damaged SIM card by myself.You can even make more than this figure; if what I will be revealing to you shortly is strictly followed.

What Do You Understand by SIM Swap or SIM Replacement?

SIM swap is simply the act of getting your lost/stolen/damaged SIM card back from an authorized dealer.

If you have been to any of these telecommunication company (mtn, glo, etisalat or airtel) you will understand what I am saying and if you have not been there before, please try and visit the nearest one to you, you will see how people will be eager to get their lost, stolen or damaged sim card swapped at a given price.

So you too can do this business and make good money to yourself as I am doing. I have been making my cool cash from this swap business, swapping lost, damage or stolen sim card for people even during the period when people find it difficult to swap for people.

How Does It Works?

This is a business that I have been into for a while and the system as never fails. So you are in the right place to get the detail of the business.

All you will be doing is just to get customer’s detail and carry out the swap within some few minutes.

Though you can’t just swap someone line without confirming if the customer is the actual owner of the line or not, there are some steps that I will be teaching you which must be taken to confirm the owner of the line before you can carry out the swap, so that you won’t go and swap another person’s line.

The reason why some people find it difficult to do their welcome back at the office is the issue of I.D CARD. Of which a lot of people cannot provide identity card so this has made them lose their hot lines and it has been recycled back to the market. Whereas they can as well carry out the swap but they will never do that without the customer’s I’d card.

How do I know?

I know because this is a business that I do every blessed day and have been doing great in the business that is why I wanted to expose the secret of this business to you so that you too can share out of this.

You might be wandering that how would this be possible,

Yes it is possible,

May be something just cross your mind now that, is it possible for people to be replacing there GSM sim card every day?

Please try and visit nearby telecommunication office and see what I am trying to say. In as much as people continue to use mobile phones, they will always come for sim card replacement.

To swap or replace a lost or damage sim card is something that can be done in few minutes time. If I can do it, you can do it better. Swapping of lost or damage sim card is not as difficult as you think; it is because you have not gotten the right information you needed to get you going.

Do you know the most interesting part of this business?

This business requires……….

==> No stress,

==> You can start the business with as low as N5000 start-up capital

Stay Focus.

Till I come your way tomorrow................
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by sanmitee(m): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
following... Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by emorodili: 8:47pm On Oct 23, 2014
How can 1 go about it, am interested

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2014
Just keep on following the trend, we need to take it one after the other for proper understanding.
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2014
SIM Cards Gets Damaged, Stolen Or Lost Through The Following……

A GSM sim card can get damaged either through of the following...

If the silver panel of the sim card get cracked or damaged

If the silver panel part of the sim card get broken

The silver panel part must not get burnt

The sim card must be keep away from liquid substances.

Carelessness

And when inserted into a mobile phone its either display “invalid sim card” or “insert sim card” message, which simply means the sim card has been damaged.

For you to keep your phone contact save, you need to avoid the above listed to occur to your sim card in other not to get your sim card damaged and as well not to lose your phone contacts.

In another way round………..,

You can as well lost your vital information or phone contact due to negligence, i.e., when your sim card got lost, stolen or damage and you didn't bother or care to have the sim card back after 3 to 6 months. You might likely not be able to claim your lost, stolen or damage sim card back because it must have been recycled to the market for a new customer to buy.

Reasons Why Most People Don’t Like Changing Their Mobile Number

=> So that they can still get in touch with their business partners, colleagues and relatives.

=> People with their old mobile number can still communicate with them through the number.

=> In case of emergency.

=> Documentary purpose

=> Business and banking transactions.

Why People Will Always Beg You to Help Them Swap Their Lost Sim Card

According to the CENTRAL INTELEGENCE AGENCY (CIA), with our estimated population of over 150 millions of people living in Nigeria, Nigeria has a total of 120,242,218 active telecommunications lines in July 2013.

MTN Nigeria still claims its leading role in the sector in terms of number of subscribers, adding about 4 million subscribers [/b]to first quarter data, making [b]55,238,430 active subscribers.

Coming after MTN Nigeria is Globacom which added about 2 million active users to arrive at 25,019,862 subscribers for the second quarter of the year.

On the other hand, Airtel Nigeria losses about 2 million active subscribers from 23,670,986 to 21,591,904.

Etisalat Nigeria gained about 1 million active subscribers to arrive at 15, 303,647 active subscribers.

Nigeria now has 99 million mobile subscribers according to statistics by the Nigerian Communications Commission.

March witnessed the largest increase in active mobile subscribers adding about 2.53 million new subscribers.

The number of total connected mobile lines is however much larger and currently stands at about 134.91 million connected lines.

So tell me why you would not make your money………

Let me give you an assignment,

Please go to any of the business center where you can register and swap lines. Tell them you want to swap a line and listen to the amount they will charge you, I bet with you they will charge you nothing less than five hundred to seven hundred naira (N500 to N700) depending on the environment you are.

In a day, some of them swap at least 5 GSM sim cards.

N600 *5 lines = N3000

Out of the N600, N400 is their profit,

So, N400 * 5 lines = N2000

N2000 * 26 days = N52000

N52,000 for just a single month.

Well, the analysis is just for you to wake up from your slumber.

So what you don’t know, you cannot even think about it.

To make real money in this country you need to think deeply on how you can make it in a legal way. This is a legal business you can do to make your money; you don’t need any other thing to get you going but just this vital information.

By His grace, tomorrow i will discussing all the material needed for this business.

Stay bless.

See you then.
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by made001(m): 1:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ok!
Following!

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by kentochi(m): 2:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
Information is power and wealth.
Following.

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by atuagbo: 6:18pm On Oct 24, 2014
God bless you. Am following!

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Juliana7: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
Good! Paying rapt attention

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Things Needed For This Business.

How are you today?

Hope you are good?

Today I will be revealing all what will be needed to start-up this lucrative business.

Like I said, to venture into this business requires just little capital

Things you need to start up this business is :

=> a Mobile Phone ( Nokia 3310,Techno e.t.c)

This is one of the major instrument needed
for this sim swap business. Without a mobile
phone you are not set for this business.

You can make use of any phone to do this business, so you have no excuse over that.

=> a Note Book to Keep Your Record

Notebook to keep customer's record should
in case you wanted to make reference to
customer's information.

=> Mtn Welcome Back Simpack

MTN welcome back pack is what you needed to
replace customer's MTN lost or damaged sim card,
it's what you will give to customers as their
replaced line.

=> Airtel Normal Line/Welcome Back Sim

AIRTEL welcome back or AIRTEL normal sim pack is
a pack that can be used to replace AIRTEL customer's
lost or damaged sim card,it's what you will give to
customers as their replaced line.

=> Etisalat Welcome back SIM card.

ETISALAT swap pack is a pack that can be used to replace
the customer's lost or damaged sim card,it's what you will
give to customers as their replaced sim card.

See You Soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by atuagbo: 2:41pm On Oct 25, 2014
Thks am riding wit you

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by sanmitee(m): 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
I'm diligently following on...
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Ademat7(m): 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
Nice for giving us vital info,if need to charge arise dnt refuse to do so.cos I want to know these biz sincerely.

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by STKUNBOL: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2014
thank you for the info waiting for the conclusion

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by realghy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
ok, am with you.....

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by STKUNBOL: 7:09am On Oct 26, 2014
good a.m , pls after conclusions kindly give your contact for onward discussion and reward because this info is very vital for serious biz minded.thank you. waiting.
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by tj4luck(m): 8:03am On Oct 26, 2014
Good job. but u know when you go to MTN office especially, you do the swapping with #600 and are you entitled to a recharge card #400 or #200 as bonus depending on whether you are charged #600 or #400. so what do we do in case customer ask for #400 or #200 recharge card bonus?

From your analysis, if we do the swapping for #600, do u mean #400 is our profit or #200 cause from what i can deduce, you did #400 analysis as if it's the profit that belong to us. i want you to clear air on this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 12:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
@ STKUNBOL:
I will sir.
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 1:07pm On Oct 26, 2014
@ tj4luck.
N400 is your own profit and and if it is a good environment whereby you can charge higher, you can even make more than this figure. I will b giving all the analyses one after the other.
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 10:09pm On Oct 26, 2014
Reasons Why You Should Take This Business Serious.

Like I said earlier, I swap more than 80 pieces of lines a day; you can imagine how much money that will be at the end of the month.

I do swap more than 40 MTN lines most especially this period that MTN is somehow strict to swap.

While at times I swap Etisalat 20 plus and Airtel 20 to 30 plus. But at times whereby market doesn't boom at least, I will still have nothing less than 40 pieces of lines to swap.

Now, I will base my analysis on half of what I swap most times, which is 40 pieces.

Here is it:

NETWORK ==> PROFIT => QUANTITY => TOTAL PROFIT
MTN == ==> 150 ==> 20 ==> N3000
AIRTEL ====> 100 ==> 10 ==> N1000
ETISALAT ====> 100 ==> 10 ==> N1000

TOTAL PROFIT = N5,000

Multiply this N5,000 with the 26 days in a month, excluding Sundays

N5000 * 26 days = N130,000 per month.

So what you don’t know, you cannot even think about it

But I Have Never Done This Business Before?

It doesn't matter whether you have done this business before or not; all I need from you is to follow me carefully to show you how you have been leaving money on the table and how you can make money from what you don’t know.

This business is a lucrative business that anybody can venture into irrespective of your age; the start-up capital is so cheap that you don’t even have any excuse not to do this business.

Another interesting part of this business is that, you don’t really need an office or a huge capital to start up the business.

Like i said earlier,

These are all what you need to get started for this business:

A Mobile Phone (Nokia, Techno, e.t.c)

Mtn Welcome Back Simpack

Airtel Normal Line/Welcome Back Sim

Etisalat Welcome back SIM card.

But before you get going for this business,

You need to consider two things.

Its either you choose to be an agent or to be a principal agent.

As a Principal Agent…………

If you want to be working as a principal agent, the least quantity of welcome back you can order for is 30 pieces at a very cheaper rate inclusive service charge.

Cost of Welcome Back Pack Per One Inclusive Service Charge.

MTN ===> ETISALAT ===> AIRTEL
N150 ===> N150 ====> N100

As an Agent………

But if you choose to be an agent, you are allowed to order for any quantity of your choice at differ rate, it might be 5-10 pieces or 10-20 pieces of welcome back pack.

Below is the analysis on how it goes.

Cost of Welcome Back Pack Per One Inclusive Service Charge.
MTN ===> ETISALAT ===> AIRTEL
N200 ====> N200 ===> N100

Now listen,

If you can be swapping at least 10 lines in a day, don’t you know how much you will realize at the end of the month?

Please let’s arithmetic’s together, do this simple

For a Principal Agent,

At worst you should be getting 20 lines to swap per day

As an agent, your service charges should not exceed this analysis,

Mtn with welcome pack …………… N250

Etisalat with welcome pack …………… N250

Airtel with any pack……………. N200

NETWORK ===> QUANTITY ==> COST PRICE ==> YOUR CHARGES YOUR PROFIT
MTN ====> 10 ====>N150*10=N1500 ====> N250*10=N2500 ===>2500-1500=N1000
AIRTEL ====> 5 ====>N100*5= N500 ====> N200*5=N1000 ===>1000-500=N500
ETISALAT ====> 5 ====>N150*5=N750 ====> N250*5=1250 ===> 1250-750=N500

From our calculation so far, as an agent your profit per day is N2000.00 for just a start.

N2000 * 26 days = N52000.00.

Excluding 4 Sundays in a month.

As an Agent……

Your service charges should not be below this analysis but can be higher depending on the environment or your location,

Mtn with welcome pack ……………………N600

Etisalat with welcome pack ……………… N500

Airtel with any pack ………………… N500.

NETWORKS => QUANTITY => COST PRICE => YOUR CHARGES => YOUR PROFIT
MTN ==> 5 ===>N200*5=N1000 ==> N600*5=N3000 ==> N3000 - N1000 = N2000

AIRTEL ==> 2 ===> N100*2=N200 ==> N500*2-N1000 ==> N1000 - N200 =N800

ETISALAT ==> 3 ===> N200*3=N600 ==> N500*3=N1500 ==> N1500-N600 = N900.

Making a total profit of N3700.00 for just a single day.

N3700.00*26 days = N96,200.00.

From this little explanations so far, you can see with your eyes that you are really missing. This is a win win business; you have nothing to lose rather than good profit.
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Abiolabalogun(m): 10:18pm On Oct 26, 2014
Am feeling u boss ride on sir

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by atuagbo: 8:54am On Oct 27, 2014
well done Bros

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
"Do You Want to Copy Me to Make The Same Figure From This Business?"

Please before we proceed,

If your response is NO,

Please, I will like to urge you to minimize this browser or better still you can ignore this message. Because if at the end of the day you fail to take steps, is as good as you not reading this message at all.

And if your response is YES,

I must tell you, you have chosen the right decision,

You have just few minutes to know the secret to this business. I have put this package together to teach you the nitty-gritty of the business, how and where you can get the welcome back pack at a very cheaper rate that you can even resell at a profitable rate.

This is the golden opportunity that you have been waiting for; the”Sim Card Replacement BluePrint” is an all in one package that teaches you:

=> Importance of Telephones as a Means Communication

=> The Role of Telecommunication in Our Life

=> Nigeria as the Best Telecom Investment Destination

=> How to Retain Your Phone Contact for Life

=> How to Back Up and Restore Lost Mobile Contacts

=> What is sim card replacement?

=> What You Need To Start Up This Business

=> How to Get Welcome Back Sim Card

=> Difference Between Normal Sim Card And Swap Card

=> How You Will Make Your Profit

=> How to Be A Principal Agent

=> How to Be an Agent

=> Criteria to Be a Principal Agent

=> How to Get Agents to Work for You

=> How You Can Swap A GSM Line

=> List of Dealers To Contact For Swap Cards or welcome back sim card

(MTN,ETISALAT AND AIRTEL)

=> How to Make Order for Your Welcome Back Sim Cards and Get it Shipped to

Your Location

This is the reasons why I am introducing you to this all in one package “Sim Card Replacement Blueprint”

"But How Much Will This Sim Card Replacement Blueprint Cost Me?"

You may have been wandering by now, I will tell you, I won't keep you in suspense revealing the price.

But first, let me ask you, how much can you afford to give for this type of precious and valuable information? N10,000, N15,000[/b], [s]N20,000[/s] or more......

Well, that is good, enterpreneurs has paid far more than that learning how of a lucrative venture in hard way.

I could have sell this wonderful package for a higher price, but since my aim is to encourage and empower you to claim your destined share of wealth doing legitimate business.

[b]BONUS FOR GETTING THIS MANUAL

As soon as you gain access to this package, you are also entitled to my bonus "Guide to Starting a Home Based Business" worth of[b]N2,500[/b]manual for free of charge.

The real price of this all in one package is N4000, but I am giving you this package “Sim Card Replacement Blueprint” with the bonus (Guide to Starting a Home Based Business) for just a token of [size=18pt]N2000[/size] You will instantly have access to this packages as soon as you order for it.

Believe me, you can never get this type of package elsewhere.

So why don’t you let me take you by hand to teach you the nitty-gritty of this business by gaining access to my all in one package and start swapping GSM lines for business.

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS
Bank Deposit/Online Transfer

STEP 1 - Make a bank deposit/online or mobile money transfer of N2,000 into any branch of the following banks in Nigeria. The account details are:

Bank - Guaranty Trust Bank PLC (GTB)
Account Name - Gbenga Adeleke
Account Number - 001 - 4579 - 670

0R

Bank - Skye Bank plc
Account Name - Gbenga Adeleke
Account Number - 202 - 0472 - 439

STEP 2 - After payments, send an EMAIL payment notice with the SUBJECT of your email as: PAID FOR 'SIM CARD REPLACEMENT BLUEPRINT'

The BODY of the email should contain the following:

Depositor's Name, Date paid, Your Full Names, Email, GSM number and Teller number to: 08184462997

It's very important you send your payment notification to the mobile number above, as sending to any other number apart from the one specified above might result to delay in sending your package.

(Don't worry, once you send this notification and it has been confirmed you will receive your Sim Card Replacement Blueprint + the BONUS in 2 hours or less).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by atuagbo: 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thks for all dese info. Does ur package contain info on how to get the mini laptop for image shot and finger pint during registration?
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 9:25pm On Oct 27, 2014
@atuagbo

That is sim card registration system. You can only get that either through a regional representative in your area or you get a system for a dealer to install the software for you. i mean airtel and etisalat, buh for mtn you need to get the system through a representative or you visit mtn office.
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2014
I knw this dude is an info marketer right 4rm the beginning of this thread.

@Op's u get sweet mouth but my type can't fall for this cheap shit

I will keep on sayin it, if u truly make money 4rm wat u're preaching u won't hv time to come here nd sell ebooks. .

Imagine wat the op is saying, he said he use to swap minmum of 40sims in a day. . Haba is that hw pple use to lost simcard in ur area.

Chai. .

U try sha. . . Try again nxt time maybe u will win my heart

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 11:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
@LONGFELLOW02

Eyaa, Thomas I know people like you still exist. I guest you must have been on dis platform for more than 10 years reading from one story to another without achieving nothing because you never believe on the vital and very useful info on this platform, whereas those that has listening hears were able to achieved.

Thomas, please kindly consult any of these business center guys that do register GSM sim card in your area and check their record book one after the other to confirm how many sim card swap each of them swap daily how much more a dealer that they are all working through .

Better still you come to my office and to see what am doing and see how I have been impacting to people's life, I repeat myself again "i swap nothing less than 40 pcs of GSM lines everyday" , well i don't think i need people like you because what you don't know u don't know and feel u know.

Had it been i offered it for free, i know you will be the front runner to enter your email to collect awoof. And even if i give you for free your mindset will be your greatest problem because that's how u ve been for years like a stagnant water when you dont know the power of information. Mr. Tirogo
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by LONGFELLOW02(m): 12:49am On Oct 28, 2014
Emmadex1:
@LONGFELLOW02

Eyaa, Thomas I know people like you still exist. I guest you must have been on dis platform for more than 10 years reading from one story to another without achieving nothing because you never believe on the vital and very useful info on this platform, whereas those that has listening hears were able to achieved.

yea. . Pple like me will exist forever to expose info marketers dat doesn't practise wat they preach.

I've make use of many vital info on this platform, vital info normally come free without charge.

Thomas, please kindly consult any of these business center guys that do register GSM sim card in your area and check their record book one after the other to confirm how many sim card swap each of them swap daily how much more a dealer that they are all working through .

Better still you come to my office and to see what am doing and see how I have been impacting to people's life, I repeat myself again "i swap nothing less than 40 pcs of GSM lines everyday" , well i don't think i need people like you because what you don't know u don't know and feel u know.

Had it been i offered it for free, i know you will be the front runner to enter your email to collect awoof. And even if i give you for free your mindset will be your greatest problem because that's how u ve been for years like a stagnant water when you dont know the power of information. Mr. Tirogo

lwkmd
So you type all this shit because of me
i can see you feel hurt
sorry man. . Am not trying to spoil market for you
but, stop deceiving pple because you wanna make profit nd sell ur ebook.

Am still telling you its a very big lie if you said u swap 40sims in a day.

Do you knw hw many biz centres dat are into the biz?

Do you think pple lost sim card like pen, dat make u swap 200sims in a week nd 800sim in a month? Chai

Lets use me nd you 4 example, hw often Do you lost sim or swap ur sim? 4me i've done that once in 2yrs nw.

Haha. . Even the so called biz centre are not making anyting 4rm sim swap.

Some of them are not getting more than 10 or 15 costumers in a week. . I've friends that are into it in UTAKO market abj

Shut the gut up menh

u've go broke in ur shop that's why you turn to info marketer

well u're very good in info marketing sha because u grab my attention with ur sweet mouth making.

40sims in a day na lie. . Real lie. . Confirm lie. . Authentic lie. . E.t.c lie

God is watching u liar

1 Like

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by Emmadex1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Hoo
I see
I swap lines for people like your friends. I have more than 90 customers base in and outside Lagos like those you called your friends, So tell me when you have over 90 customer base working for you why wont you swap more than that. Even as am typing I have more than 20 swap to carry out just this morning.

I know people like you have nothing to contribute neither you ve gained anything from this platform rather than criticism.

I don't have time for people like you because you are suffering from two things ignorance and poverty.
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by hayoholla(m): 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2014
Emmadex1:
Hoo
I see
I swap lines for people like your friends. I have more than 90 customers base in and outside Lagos like those you called your friends, So tell me when you have over 90 customer base working for you why wont you swap more than that. Even as am typing I have more than 20 swap to carry out just this morning.

I know people like you have nothing to contribute neither you ve gained anything from this platform rather than criticism.

I don't have time for people like you because you are suffering from two things ignorance and poverty.
@longfellow02...plz let contribute d 2k he is asking for..so dat he can reveal d sh?t out here,..#letx help a starving niqqa....#iamjustthinkingaloud
Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by hayoholla(m): 4:05pm On Oct 28, 2014
grin
Emmadex1:
Hoo
I see

@longfellow02...plz let contribute d 2k he is asking for..so dat he can reveal d sh?t out here,..#letx help a starving niqqa....#iamjustthinkingaloud
Emmadex1:
Hoo
I see

Emmadex1:
Hoo
I see

Re: GSM Sim Card Replacement Business by AngelBright: 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tradermoni Boosts Micro Businesses In South East / Top 10 Dry Cleaning Companies In Nigeria April 2017 / Gas Production Rises By 31% In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.