Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

After NYSC What Next? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / After NYSC What Next? (1258 Views)

After Nysc; What Next? / Life After NYSC / Biochemistry Graduates: After NYSC What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

After NYSC What Next? by pongwa(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
a certain lecturer in my undergraduate days usually says that 'life is in stages'. from birth to adolescence and then adulthood down to 6FB. I guess it's only a wise man's decision that will determine the actual play of events in his life whether good or bad. this leaves me wondering about the path and decision I need to take or make now as I know it will determine the way life plays out to me. I just want the input of mature career minded and highly successful individuals, in form of an advice, what a young graduate (through with nysc) should be focusing on at this time. I am geoscientist and 29
Re: After NYSC What Next? by nomabeeee(f): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Short term plans follows..career kicks up..whatever u wuld do to get income follows..work or enterprenurship..it all depends on u..dts why I encourage pple to build dia skills and demselvs either before or during service year..it goes a long way..my opinion shaa..
Re: After NYSC What Next? by adebayour26: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
nomabeeee:
Short term plans follows..career kicks up..whatever u wuld do to get income follows..work or enterprenurship..it all depends on u..dts why I encourage pple to build dia skills and demselvs either before or during service year..it goes a long way..my opinion shaa..
Intellectual opinion...nice one
Re: After NYSC What Next? by nomabeeee(f): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
adebayour26:

thanks dear
Re: After NYSC What Next? by Joy83(m): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2014
Fellow Geo, I greet you oooo
Re: After NYSC What Next? by pongwa(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2014
Joy83:
Fellow Geo, I greet you oooo
I greet you likewise, but i'd appreciate a word of counsel from you. I'm sure I could get a tip from you
Re: After NYSC What Next? by pongwa(m): 11:14am On Oct 24, 2014
nomabeeee:
thanks for this, maybe I'll start thinking short term goals. thanks once again

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What Next? by pongwa(m): 11:15am On Oct 24, 2014
adebayour26:

and yours is?
Re: After NYSC What Next? by nomabeeee(f): 12:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
pongwa:
thanks for this, maybe I'll start thinking short term goals. thanks once again
u re welcome..goals re rily important..if one has a vision and a purpose..u shuld hv ur short term goals,middle term and long term goals..it wil help u achieve a lot..

1 Like

Re: After NYSC What Next? by adebayour26: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
pongwa:
and yours is?
You are so desperate for advice...bro, take it cool
Re: After NYSC What Next? by pongwa(m): 9:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
adebayour26:

You are so desperate for advice...bro, take it cool
you are a bad judge and it won't get you anywhere..... I'm just a brother seeking for directions and I'm trying to explore all available options, if you call it 'desperation' it's your view and not necessarily true. if you got nothing to say just ignore me
Re: After NYSC What Next? by adebayour26: 2:45pm On Oct 25, 2014
pongwa:
you are a bad judge and it won't get you anywhere..... I'm just a brother seeking for directions and I'm trying to explore all available options, if you call it 'desperation' it's your view and not necessarily true. if you got nothing to say just ignore me
I know am a bad judge according to ur judgement but u should av taken me up just like that because I commended someone's comment. You should be cautious in whatever you say.

(1) (Reply)

28 Year Old Nigerian Lady Qualifies As A Commercial Pilot (photo) / Hnd In Slt / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.