Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Life After NYSC - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Life After NYSC (1073 Views)

Life After 2nd Class / After NYSC What Next? / How To Go About My Life After B.sc In Geography And Environmental Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life After NYSC by paulmarkino: 10:59am On Aug 23, 2013
Am just confuse on what to do after my service year.
Re: Life After NYSC by DesChyko1(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2013
Bros don't be o. The God that saw you through, to and fro definitely has a plan and place for you here, otherwise, you won't have made it this far. Try to know God's direction for you by submitting yourself to his will through prayers and devotion. Most times, our plans and God's design don't match

2 Likes

Re: Life After NYSC by paulmarkino: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2013
thanks for the piece of advice.
Re: Life After NYSC by krestup: 11:01am On Aug 29, 2013
Life after service is not really easy because it's time to face reality. I can say 95% of corper awaiting passing out is thinking about the same thing. Guess it's thing to look within yourself for something you can do to support yourself before the job come forth because we all know the job situation in the country, so that's the best way forward. Don't worry everything would be well bro!!! Wish you all the best

(1) (Reply)

NNPC/OIL Salaries Of 1m To 5m NAIRA A Month A WASTE? / If You Can Do This Job, You Will Be A Great Person! / Why You Should Avoid Buying On Credit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.