Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

How Did U React When You Got Admission???? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Did U React When You Got Admission???? (808 Views)

Christian And Islamic Studies Merged By Ministry Of Education, Nigerians React / Photo: When You Got A Geography Test And You Didn't Study / How Did You React When You Had First "A" & "F" In The University? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did U React When You Got Admission???? by Rexhenrex(m): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
i know this kind of thread must have been viral on nairaland but never the less,i just want to know how u reacted when you got admission as this is one big step in life.i opened jamb portal yesterday and after inputting ma reg number I saw that I and ma twin was admitted to u.j I was very shocked and dumbfounded that I couldn't move for quite some minutes I couldn't do anything but to start crying and giving God thanks...I would love to know how nairalanders that Gained admission this year reacted when the discoved that the got admission..don't spoil the fun share urs.

1 Like

Re: How Did U React When You Got Admission???? by Thewhizzkid1(m): 5:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
When I checked, I jumped up immediately with d intention of running(and shouting) to tell my parents about it...Immediately I turned, my eyed gazed straight to the wall clock( it was 11:00pm) . I felt quite angry..I had to wait till d next day b4 I break d gud news to my parents..Anyway, dat didn't stop me from shouting... I shouted so loud(YES!! YES!! YES!!) but only to d hearing of myself and my junior sister who was in d sitting room with me..I sang and danced afterwards.......If I had checked mine in d daytime, I would have run round our house..... There is so much happiness that comes with one gaining admission to read one's desired course...

2 Likes

Re: How Did U React When You Got Admission???? by Profcamsey(m): 7:36pm On Oct 23, 2014
The first time it was biochem, I wasn't happy. I was like wot the Bleep! The 2nd time, i was sad, crop n soil science of all things. The third was biological science, not moved. The last 1 medicine, I was happy, thanked God but wasnt that amazed.
Re: How Did U React When You Got Admission???? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thewhizzkid1:
When I checked, I jumped up immediately with d intention of running(and shouting) to tell my parents about it...Immediately I turned, my eyed gazed straight to the wall clock( it was 11:00pm) . I felt quite angry..I had to wait till d next day b4 I break d gud news to my parents..Anyway, dat didn't stop me from shouting... I shouted so loud(YES!! YES!! YES!!) but only to d hearing of myself and my junior sister who was in d sitting room with me..I sang and danced afterwards.......If I had checked mine in d daytime, I would have run round our house..... There is so much happiness that comes with one gaining admission to read one's desired course...
Lol....Funny indeed
Re: How Did U React When You Got Admission???? by Rexhenrex(m): 10:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
Profcamsey:
The first time it was biochem, I wasn't happy. I was like wot the Bleep! The 2nd time, i was sad, crop n soil science of all things. The third was biological science, not moved. The last 1 medicine, I was happy, thanked God but wasnt that amazed.
lucky you...so u stayed at home for 3years.
Re: How Did U React When You Got Admission???? by Nastydroid(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
brb
Re: How Did U React When You Got Admission???? by Profcamsey(m): 12:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Rexhenrex:
lucky you...so u stayed at home for 3years.
was doing bch
Re: How Did U React When You Got Admission???? by Nastydroid(m): 12:57am On Oct 24, 2014
Profcamsey:
was doing bch
nah you were fooling yourself...you should av gone to a poly and obtain a ND in slt, which is two years instead of wasting three years and nothing to show for it...am happy you have your desired course now*no harsh feelings* grin

(1) (Reply)

Advice To Undergraduates And Aspirants...get Things Going, Don't Waste Your Time / Perception Of Men (25-65 Years) Towards Childlessness (infertility) / Kwara State University(kwasu)2015/2016 Post Utme/admission Thread:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.