Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,882 members, 7,817,597 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

... - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / ... (9256 Views)

My Father's Advice To Me When I Was Searching For A Wife... / Should A Wife Confront The Husband's Mistress? / How to Deal With a Wife That Nags a Lot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

... by kaybills(m): 6:08pm On Oct 23, 2014
Re: ... by Edykul(f): 9:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Oya see me here.......lolz

1 Like

Re: ... by kaybills(m): 5:09am On Oct 24, 2014
Edykul:
Oya see me here.......lolz

Hahahahahahah edykul.....how r u doing.
Re: ... by Edykul(f): 11:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Am fine oooo
kaybills:

Hahahahahahah edykul.....how r u doing.
Re: ... by kaybills(m): 5:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
Edykul:
Am fine oooo

Kk....funny its just u & I here. Perhaps we move to anoda network 28FE8021
Re: ... by EfemenaXY: 6:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Awaiting counteractive thread...
Re: ... by egopersonified(f): 6:05pm On Oct 24, 2014
I see your mission is accomplished.

1 Like

Re: ... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin
egopersonified:
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
egopersonified:
Re: ... by komek(m): 10:00am On Oct 25, 2014
This wud have been a beautiful thread, but ur stupidity killed it @OP.

2 Likes

Re: ... by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 25, 2014
Spec for a wife? - Funny threadgrin

Anyway, I've a nice chic on my profile that looks like a great "spec" for me. I won't mind sleeping next to that for the rest of my life.

A Rolls Royce Phantom, bulky in the right places, and a drop-top with no wig, attachments, weaves, lace-front etc. cool

1 Like

Re: ... by Missy89(f): 11:13am On Oct 25, 2014
shymexx:
Spec for a wife? - Funny threadgrin

Anyway, I've a nice chic on my profile that looks like a great "spec" for me. I won't mind sleeping next to that for the rest of my life.

A Rolls Royce Phantom, bulky in the right places, and a drop-top with no wig, attachments, weaves, lace-front etc. cool

the amber rose wannabe?

Pretty thou
Re: ... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
Missy89:

the amber rose wannabe?

Pretty thou

Nah, she has got more juice on her backside than Amber Rose will ever muster - my type of black woman. And I've got a thing for chics with short/natural hair...at least they don't run from water like other folks. grin

You have got short hair as well, init? tongue
Re: ... by destante(f): 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2014
shymexx:

at least they don't run from water like other folks
could you please explain this? smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 6:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
destante:
could you please explain this? smiley

Lol, you sure know most black women don't let water get close to their hair. And that has to do with all the extras they attach to their nappy hair like: weaves, lace-fronts etc.. However, the exception are those with natural and short hair. grin

Like they say: black women and water are the two biggest enemies since God threw Lucifer out of the sky. grin
Re: ... by destante(f): 7:06pm On Oct 25, 2014
shymexx:

Lol, you sure know most black women don't let water get close to their hair. And that has to do with all the extras they attach to their nappy hair like: weaves, lace-fronts etc.. However, the exception are those with natural and short hair. grin

Like they say: black women and water are the two biggest enemies since God threw Lucifer out of the sky. grin
Lol I honestly thought that was some figurative expression o. Anyways how does running from water on the hair mean a bad thing that then makes those that don't more "desirable"?
Re: ... by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
destante:
Lol I honestly thought that was some figurative expression o. Anyways how does running from water on the hair mean a bad thing that then makes those that don't more "desirable"?

Unwashed hair stinks. grin

Anyway, since that's what the overwhelming majority of black women are into (I love my black women to death kiss ), I don't mind. I'm used to it. However, the uniqueness and freshness that come with black women with short hair just always make them stand out.

And you know you can jump in the shower with women like that without worrying about no darn hair. grin
Re: ... by destante(f): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2014
shymexx:

Unwashed hair stinks. grin
right! For those that don't cater to them properly.

shymexx: Anyway, since that's what the overwhelming majority of black women are into (I love my black women to death kiss ), I don't mind. I'm used to it. However, the uniqueness and freshness that come with black women with short hair just always make them stand out.
I think its cool to see someone who appreciates women without attachments and all. Its what most men like anyway.

shymexx: And you know you can jump in the shower with women like that without worrying about no darn hair. grin
Hehe, obviously this is where you were going. Still, it doesn't take a second to wear a shower cap. tongue
Re: ... by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2014
destante:
right! For those that don't cater to them properly.

But there's nothing better than washing your hair, at least four times a week. Even if you cater to it properly, that's more like window-dressing, without actually cleaning it. Basically, it's like not having a bath, and using body lotion, deodorant, and perfume. Obviously, you may not stink - however that doesn't negate how unclean you're.

I think its cool to see someone who appreciates women without attachments and all. Its what most men like anyway.

Yeap, I absolutely love the Afrocentric look...and I have got a thing for chics like that.

Hehe, obviously this is where you were going. Still, it doesn't take a second to wear a shower cap. tongue

Lol, when you get in the shower - you just wanna play around. But with most black women, you just have to be cautious when it comes to their hair and water - else you gonna piss someone off. grin

1 Like

Re: ... by EfemenaXY: 9:22pm On Oct 25, 2014
shymexx:

But there's nothing better than washing your hair, at least four times a week. Even if you cater to it properly, that's more like window-dressing, without actually cleaning it. Basically, it's like not having a bath, and using body lotion, deodorant, and perfume. Obviously, you may not stink - however that doesn't negate how unclean you're.
Yeap, I absolutely love the Afrocentric look...and I have got a thing for chics like that.
Lol, when you get in the shower - you just wanna play around. But with most black women, you just have to be cautious when it comes to their hair and water - else you gonna piss someone off. grin

Lol!

Shymexx, if your lady has type 4B or 4C hair (natural hair), washing at least four times a week would do more harm than good.

It'll be worse if she's got long, kinky textured hair that is prone to dryness and easily breaks - something common to hair of this type, that's why it's not advisable to dry-comb the hair. And there's the issue of our hair shrinking by as much as 75% when wet...and this shrinkage increases to 90% once completely dry without LOC applied to it.

LOC: Liquid, Oil, and Conditioner.
Re: ... by destante(f): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2014
shymexx:

Lol you actually have good points. Different stroke for different folks. grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Lol!

Shymexx, if your lady has type 4B or 4C hair (natural hair), washing at least four times a week would do more harm than good.

It'll be worse if she's got long, kinky textured hair that is prone to dryness and easily breaks - something common to hair of this type, that's why it's not advisable to dry-comb the hair. And there's the issue of our hair shrinking by as much as 75% when wet...and this shrinkage increases to 90% once completely dry without LOC applied to it.

LOC: Liquid, Oil, and Conditioner.

@ bold - so long nappy hair shouldn't mix with water cos it breaks easily, no? Interesting, I didn't know that.
Re: ... by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2014
destante:
Lol you actually have good points. Different stroke for different folks. grin

So, are you are Brazilian/Peruvian/Indian/Cow/Goat/Dog hair goon - or you just keep it natural?

Also, I think unwashed hair is the reason why a lot of chics have terrible spots on their faces - my hypothesis.

Thank God for Mary Kay though. grin
Re: ... by destante(f): 11:31pm On Oct 25, 2014
shymexx:

So, are you are Brazilian/Peruvian/Indian/Cow/Goat/Dog hair goon - or you just keep it natural?

Also, I think unwashed hair is the reason why a lot of chics have terrible spots on their faces - my hypothesis.

Thank God for Mary Kay though. grin
Hehehe. Clown! Why not choose one for meah. *eyes rolling.
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Oct 25, 2014
destante:
Hehehe. Clown! Why not choose one for meah. *eyes rolling.

Lol, which one do you want? That cow hair might be the best kept secret. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

However, I've got a preference - and that's only if you can pull it off like Sibongile Cummings below:

Re: ... by destante(f): 11:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
shymexx:

Lol, which one do you want? That cow hair might be the best kept secret. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

However, I've got a preference - and that's only if you can pull it off like Sibongile Cummings below:

Lol use the cow hair on your wife. undecided
Oh! shocked you like those artificial parts of her body? Nicee grin
Re: ... by Nobody: 11:50pm On Oct 25, 2014
destante:
Lol use the cow hair on your wife. undecided
Oh! shocked you like those artificial parts of her body? Nicee grin

Lmao...my wife is forever going to stay natural. tongue

And those aren't artificial body parts - they're real. grin

I love me some black women! cool

Re: ... by destante(f): 11:57pm On Oct 25, 2014
shymexx:

Lmao...my wife is forever going to stay natural. tongue

And those aren't artificial body parts - they're real. grin

I love me some black women! cool

And if she decides to switch one day, you will divorce her?
If those are not artificial, then honestly the lady has got them grin
Yess Mr black-women ambassador smiley
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:11am On Oct 26, 2014
destante:
And if she decides to switch one day, you will divorce her?
If those are not artificial, then honestly the lady has got them grin
Yess Mr black-women ambassador smiley

Nah, never that. But if she ever switches - then she has to go for Egyptian hair and go get hair from those Egyptian mummies. grin

There aren't artificial - there are tons of chics who have got it like her. Heck, I know a few naija chics from around the way who have almost the same body parts albeit not as toned and proportionate. Maybe save for one of them.

Not an ambassador for black women - they have got too many issues, and a tad bit belligerent.

I just love the chocolate honey dipped donuts they bring to the table.
Re: ... by EfemenaXY: 12:23am On Oct 26, 2014
shymexx:

@ bold - so long nappy hair shouldn't mix with water cos it breaks easily, no? Interesting, I didn't know that.

Did I state that?

And don't you think it's rude to refer to our hair as "Nappy Hair"?
Re: ... by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Did I state that?

And don't you think it's rude to refer to our hair as "Nappy Hair"?

I thought that was what you were alluding to, tbh. Probably due to the excessive amino acids in black hair.

Also, "nappy hair" isn't offensive cos I'm black. I've got nappy hair as well. It depends on the context, and the race of the person using the term.
Re: ... by Missy89(f): 5:13am On Oct 26, 2014
shymexx:

Nah, she has got more juice on her backside than Amber Rose will ever muster - my type of black woman. And I've got a thing for chics with short/natural hair...at least they don't run from water like other folks. grin

You have got short hair as well, init? tongue

Juice??

What kind of juice is that shocked

Yeah i have short hair. Always have.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prayer Points For The Launching To 2008 " No Carry Over" / My Husband Prefers Spending All Of His Time With His Friends. / Depressed Wife Needs Your Urgent Advice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.