Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured (1092 Views)

Pastor Suleiman-Johnson Causes Stampede In Cameroon,1 Dead, 20 Injured (Photos) / “These Top Nigerian Pastors Are Candidates Of Hell Fire” – 7rys Old Girl. / Christians In Jerusalem Want Jews To Stop Spitting On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by peteregwu(m): 7:55pm On Oct 23, 2014
A three month-old little girl was killed on Wednesday evening and another seven people were injured, some of them seriously, in a terrorist attack on innocent civilians waiting at a Jerusalem light-rail stop. The terrorist, a 20 year-old "Palestinian", drove his car into the crowd of people as they waited at the Ammunition Hill stop. The driver attempted to flee on foot after the attack but was shot by a police officer. He later died in hospital.

The incident occurred just before 6pm local time. Police spokesperson Micky Rosenfeld said Thursday morning that, "the perpetrator had tried to kill as many Jews as possible."

The culprit was, according to officials, a resident of the Jerusalem neighborhood of Silwan with a known background of violence and had already served a prison sentence for terrorist activities. A Hamas spokesperson was quick to claim that the terrorists actions were, "the natural response to Israel's actions in Jerusalem", while his family stated that this was not a terrorist attack but rather a simple traffic accident.

Surveillance camera footage showed how the vehicle deliberately turned and was targeted into the crowd at the light-rail stop.

There were dramatic scenes at the site of the attack as the mother of the little girl frantically tried to get the assistance of paramedics for her child, with severe head injuries, but to no avail. The little girl died a short time later in Hadassah hospital from her injuries.

Israeli Prime Minister, Binyamin Netanyahu, accused the Palestinian President, Mahmoud Abbas, of complicity in the killing. Netanyahu stated, "this is the way that its government partners work!" He was referring to the Palestinian unity government in which the Hamas terror group is represented. Abbas had earlier this week provoked attacks on Jews by calling for "the protection of the Al Aqsa Mosque from Jewish settlers by any means possible!"

Shortly after the news filtered back that the terrorist had died, masked Arab youths started rioting and clashing with police that tried to restore order. They caused several streets in the Silwan and Issawiya neighborhoods to be blocked off by settings tires on fire, stone-throwing, throwing of fire-bombs and setting off of fireworks.

The Jerusalem light-rail tram has been repeatedly attacked and damaged in recent weeks by Arab rioters. Wednesday night was no exception as the light-rail tram was again attacked by stone-throwers.
http://www.israeltoday.co.il/NewsItem/tabid/178/nid/25442/Default.aspx
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by SalC: 8:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
If your threads here are anything to go by, its obvious you are pro-Israel to a fault, you only create threads to make Israel look more innocent than they truly are, probably because you consider them right in anything because they are the chosen nation or whatever that means.

It is better you leave bias a give a balanced information, In as much as I condemn he killing of this innocent child, it is also good to condemn the actions of Israel in palestine both in Gaza and West Bank. In the aftermath of Israel's onslaught in Gaza Israel has neither uphold the terms of the ceasefire in the besieged Gaza Strip nor has it given the West bank a moment of rest.

The post war land grab, the oppression of palestinians, the prevention of Palestinian muslims below the age of 50 from entering the al aqsa mosque, infact I was ashamed to see the IDF arrest a crippled palestinian boy three days ago, what about the shooting of the 13 years old Palestinian boy about a week ago? Should I talk about the detaining of a 5 years old palestinian boy? demolition of palestinian homes which is still taking place even earlier today? Why haven't they lifted the blockade in Gaza as agreed in Cairo?

I can go on and on, the recent clashes are largely caused by Israel, they should stop playing the victim card please, am not saying Palestine is entirely innocent though but Israel is even more guilty and it makes me feel bad to see Christian zionists blindly supporting them even when it is clear they are in the wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by tijjanioyan: 8:21am On Oct 24, 2014
SalC:
If your threads here are anything to go by, its obvious you are pro-Israel to a fault, you only create threads to make Israel look more innocent than they truly are, probably because you consider them right in anything because they are the chosen nation or whatever that means.

It is better you leave bias a give a balanced information, In as much as I condemn he killing of this innocent child, it is also good to condemn the actions of Israel in palestine both in Gaza and West Bank. In the aftermath of Israel's onslaught in Gaza Israel has neither uphold the terms of the ceasefire in the besieged Gaza Strip nor has it given the West bank a moment of rest.

The post war land grab, the oppression of palestinians, the prevention of Palestinian muslims below the age of 50 from entering the al aqsa mosque, infact I was ashamed to see the IDF arrest a crippled palestinian boy three days ago, what about the shooting of the 13 years old Palestinian boy about a week ago? Should I talk about the detaining of a 5 years old palestinian boy? demolition of palestinian homes which is still taking place even earlier today? Why haven't they lifted the blockade in Gaza as agreed in Cairo?

I can go on and on, the recent clashes are largely caused by Israel, they should stop playing the victim card please, am not saying Palestine is entirely innocent though but Israel is even more guilty and it makes me feel bad to see Christian zionists blindly supporting them even when it is clear they are in the wrong.
thanks 4ur educative,informative&eyeopening contribution.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by peteregwu(m): 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
No really I just post about news and recent happening around the world na. Haba! Why are you people thinking like this na. I also notice that you guys are Muslims. I have been posting several news ranging from christianity, islam , politics etc. So I don't buy your claim at all. You are absolutely wrong. Abi na me write am? The source is there na.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by SalC: 9:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
I look forward to the day you will post the israel crimes too to balance it out, and no I am not a muslim, I don't need to be a muslim to say the truth, am a christian who calls a spade a spade. And oh the iDF shot a fourteen year palestinian boy dead today.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by italo: 6:25am On Oct 25, 2014
@ Sal C,

Personally, I'm not of the opinion that any side is right or wrong.

But ponder this: if the Palestians had the israeli military might and vice-versa, would Israel still exist?

Israel is still the nice guy, I bet you.

IS, Hamas, Al Shabaab, Boko Haram...all the same thing.

If you want, we can go deeper.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by SalC: 7:25am On Oct 25, 2014
italo:
@ Sal C,

But ponder this: if the Palestians had the israeli military might and vice-versa, would Israel still exist?

Yeah in my first post I clearly said Palestine isn't innocent too. Both sides seek the annihilation of the other but heck that won't happen in this 21st century,

For the records, I don't like Hamas, I seriously doubt their sincerity, their tactics sucks, but I don't agree with the idea of putting them on per with the likes of IS, if there is any thing the groups you mentioned have in common or appears to have in common, that would be their religious inclination but who really form and sponsor IsIL?

My annoyance with Israel today is they face civilians instead of militants, how will arresting 5 year old children solve their problem or enable a two state solution, or arresting crippled civilians, you didn't hear me blame Israel so during the war in Gaza because I believe they were provoked and had to do what they did save for few silly thing they did. Though am never in support of war. But the mighty Israel force is becoming barbaric and a big joke, and these actions can only aid Palestine get what they want while Israel gets more boycott if not sanctioned.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by italo: 7:57am On Oct 25, 2014
SalC:
Yeah in my first post I clearly said Palestine isn't innocent too. Both sides seek the annihilation of the other but heck that won't happen in this 21st century,

For the records, I don't like Hamas, I seriously doubt their sincerity, their tactics sucks, but I don't agree with the idea of putting them on per with the likes of IS, if there is any thing the groups you mentioned have in common or appears to have in common, that would be their religious inclination but who really form and sponsor IsIL?

My annoyance with Israel today is they face civilians instead of militants, how will arresting 5 year old children solve their problem or enable a two state solution, or arresting crippled civilians, you didn't hear me blame Israel so during the war in Gaza because I believe they were provoked and had to do what they did save for few silly thing they did. Though am never in support of war. But the mighty Israel force is becoming barbaric and a big joke, and these actions can only aid Palestine get what they want while Israel gets more boycott if not sanctioned.

I will not argue much.

I will say one thing. If I were President, I will act like Netanyahu against Islamic extremism, not like Jonathan and all the other world leaders who are scared to confront and crack down on it.

Another thing. If the Nigerian Govt and military behaved like Israel's, Boko Haram would have been wiped out from its inception.

Another thing. Five year olds and cripples, even old women have been know to help Jihadists with information, carrying of bombs or even suicide bombers themselves. It happens even with BH.

1 Like

Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by Ajibam: 10:22am On Oct 25, 2014
I am very surprised with the post of SalC..
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by peteregwu(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2014
italo:
@ Sal C,

Don't mind them, Muslims are very bias in this kind of issues, but when trouble start now, they will park their bags and luggage s and start running to christian nations. Imagine, thy can't just find the truth in what I am posting. Wait until Iran get nuclear weapons, that's when they will realise am talking the fact here.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by SalC: 2:56pm On Oct 25, 2014
italo:

I will not argue much.

I will say one thing. If I were President, I will act like Netanyahu against Islamic extremism, not like Jonathan and all the other world leaders who are scared to confront and crack down on it.

Another thing. If the Nigerian Govt and military behaved like Israel's, Boko Haram would have been wiped out from its inception.

Another thing. Five year olds and cripples, even old women have been know to help Jihadists with information, carrying of bombs or even suicide bombers themselves. It happens even with BH.

Am not sure my ish with them is with Netanyahu in particular but their force and no the children in question aren't carrying bomb or any weapon but simply because they dare to enter the al-aqsa mosque, or around that area since it has suddenly become a crime for them to be seen there.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by SalC: 2:58pm On Oct 25, 2014
Ajibam:
Just like I get surprised when I see "blind supporters" of any of these states.

2 Likes

Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by SalC: 3:01pm On Oct 25, 2014
peteregwu:

Don't mind them, Muslims are very bias in this kind of issues, but when trouble start now, they will park their bags and luggage s and start running to christian nations. Imagine, thy can't just find the truth in what I am posting. Wait until Iran get nuclear weapons, that's when they will realise am talking the fact here.
I wonder the muslims you are referring to here. Maybe Iran just need to get that nuclear weapon, just maybe.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by Ajibam: 3:19pm On Oct 25, 2014
SalC:
Just like I get surprised when I see "blind supporters" of any of these states.
Okay.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by italo: 6:46am On Oct 26, 2014
SalC:
Am not sure my ish with them is with Netanyahu in particular but their force and no the children in question aren't carrying bomb or any weapon but simply because they dare to enter the al-aqsa mosque, or around that area since it has suddenly become a crime for them to be seen there.

There are no children in this issue.

When the militants want to tie a suicide vest on that 5 year old, they won't send you an sms to tell you first.

Israel know what they have seen in the past.

The teenage girls that bombed Kano, if the Nigerian military had arrested them just before they carried the bombs, you would have cried wolf, not knowing that dozens of lives had just been saved.

Do you need me to show you pictures of 5 year old Jihadists with severed heads of adults?

It is Hamas' official policy that Israel must be wiped of the face of the earth...and majority of Palestinians are Pro-Hamas...indeed all of Gaza. In such a case, nothing Israel does should be considered too much.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by italo: 7:02am On Oct 26, 2014
Ajibam:

I don't think she is necessarily wrong.

Both sides commit very grave atrocities. And it is wrong to just takes sides with either one based on sentiments...which is what many people unfortunately do.

Where I tend to differ with her is that I think, despite the atrocities of both, looking at the big picture factually and historically, Israel is still the nice guy in this conflict.

Israel have the might to erase Gaza and West Bank yet they have not. They have never even spoken of it.

If Palestine, and all the Arab states had the might that Israel had, there would be no Israel today. They constantly talk about it. They have tried it before. I hope Sal C can read (if she hasn't) a little of the history of this conflict: The Arab-Israeli war, 6-day war etc.

It is easy to use children and cripples as a propaganda tool. During the last Gaza bombardment, many people ignorantly blamed Israel for bombing schools and UN compounds.

It was later admitted that Hamas us schools, hospitals as command centers. There are pictures of a hamas rocket launchpad right next to children playing.

These people are not people because they have chosen to live and die like animals so they should be treated like animals.

The normal rules of conflict should not even apply to them.
Re: Terror In Jerusalem: 3 Month-old Girl Dead, Seven People Injured by malvisguy212: 8:13am On Oct 26, 2014
Ajibam:

Okay.
i dont think she is wrong, as a christians we shuld not neglect a single truth,unlike the muslims who know's there is terrorism in islam but they will do anything to defend there religeon.
God bless you italo

(1) (Reply)

Allchrist Embassy Parishes Must Donate N10m Each For Chris Oyakhilome's Birthday / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/15 / Is Masturbation Part Of Sexual Immorality?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.