Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,168 members, 7,953,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:06 PM

Knowing Your Real Friends~ - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Knowing Your Real Friends~ (521 Views)

Is Your Nairaland Character A True Reflection Of Your Real-life Character? / Does Your Nairaland Personality Match Your Real-life Personality? / What Is Your Real Name.? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Knowing Your Real Friends~ by Gorgeous58(f): 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
There are many things that I don't know, but there's one thing I know very well: my real friends. I know who my real friends are. When it comes to this, I've never been confused. I may be friendly with many people, but I never, even for a second, make the mistake of thinking that people who are around me are my real friends. They aren't many at all, but rest assured that I know who my true friends are. And because I know who my real friends are, I also know who are NOT my friends.

There are many people who are in my life, posing as friends. On the surface, they seem very genuine. They say the right things. They do the right things. If you didn't know better, you'd conclude on their sincerity. But their sole purpose of being in it is to have a front-row seat to my growth, but not to celebrate the growth. You see, they are sitting there with their fingers crossed, praying very hard that they may bear witness to my downfall. They think I don't, but I know them very well.

#just me and my thoughts
You can drop yours here

(1) (Reply)

Quotes That Will Change Your Life / Wife Connives With Pastor To Kill Husband / Welcome To Nairaland University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.