Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Computer Village To Relocate - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Computer Village To Relocate (863 Views)

Jumia VS Computer Village / My Experience At Computer Village, Lagos / Ikeja Computer Village To Be Relocated To Katangowa Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Computer Village To Relocate by omasco92(m): 5:03am On Oct 24, 2014
Please has lagos government relocate computer village to Katangowa?
Re: Computer Village To Relocate by persius555(m): 10:01am On Oct 24, 2014
Big NO!!!
Re: Computer Village To Relocate by omasco92(m): 11:39am On Oct 24, 2014
Please are they still planning to relocate it?
Re: Computer Village To Relocate by persius555(m): 5:30am On Oct 25, 2014
LASG has been doing all it can to make traders relocate to the new site in order to ease traffic in that axis. From the look of things on ground, more developers are investing more in its present location than that remotes site (though i havent been there). If you ask me, its all politics and greed on the path of lagos state govt to grab choice landed property in that area. Image how much those properties would worth if traders relocate.Personally, i just hope LASG rescinds this decision as its present location is advantageous to some of us.

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Wifi Hotspot On Your Computer / Where To Learn Photoshop / Join Us Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.