Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:15 PM

What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa (1960 Views)

What Obama Told Buhari During Their Meeting / Emperor Ademusiwa is the commander of the country of Western Nigeria military / What Are You Doing About Your Phcn Accumulated Bill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 5:06am On Oct 24, 2014
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1716169_460096segun12jpg4bfb4dc2f15478f82dd29518c3681c9d_jpegf7c5dbae160d29d06d1022a3570cc47f
[b][size=18pt]
His Royal Highness

oduwa Ade. Ade. Ade AdeMusiwa

House of Oduduwa
Emperor of Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria ( by International law)

what Obama/world leaders are doing about satellite picture-Emperor Ademusiwa

Statement from the independent Country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria about a disturbing incident at the white house.

It is so sad the incident today at the US white house. While a young man Dominic Adesanya try to enter into the white house... Just like the incident in london.

We want to say , that President Barrack Obama has seen the satellite pictures of Nigeria and have been fully inform of the implication of the satellite pictures , just like Ban kim moon , steven herper, david cameron etc have been fully inform of the implication of the satellite pictures of Nigeria that it may lead to war.

I have also Inform the Queen of England of our intention to reoccupy our vacate seat at the commonwealth and rejoin the commonwealth games. It is a vacate seat. And by God grace we will be at the next commonwealth game

There have been about 4 or more military mutiny in nigeria in the last 2 month.. according to the nigeria military. That tells you the level of danger they find themself.

President Barrack Obama have shown concern over the issue. So is the united nation. while canada have increase security.

The world is doing something about the satellite picture of Nigeria.

May long live the Independent country of the Kingdom of Western Nigeria

[img]http://www.dailystar.com.lb/dailystar/Pictures/2014/10/15/356678_img650x420_img650x420_crop.jpg[/img]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gZuaICSmo8

[/size][/b]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeoHA_IyLgs&list=UUb87BDP4HGsiqBllDwiejIQ

Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by brownlord: 5:20am On Oct 24, 2014
Musiwa, if canada can't handle your case, why ye no come western Nigeria, atlease yaba or aro specialize for this kind case?

Also change where u dey buy weed, na carton those people dey sell for you

baale musiwa for governor 2015
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 6:18am On Oct 24, 2014
who is this in this picture.. Does that look like barrack obama to you.. go online. Barrack obama personally show concern for the situation in Nigeria.
young man, you want me to show you, i am the legitimate emperor of country of independent western nigeria.

go and ask the nigeria secret service.. you think a country will illegally occupy another country and not keep track of such an issue.. they dont do it anywhere. go and ask the dss , i know you people are use to wuro wuro to the answer

[img]http://www3.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Queen+Elizabeth+II+President+Barack+Obama+6iS12uIHI67l.jpg[/img]
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 2:44am On Oct 25, 2014
You can See Nigeria does not need a president that does not know how to use iPhone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 3:10am On Oct 25, 2014
The failure of Nigeria politician does not mean others are looking the other way
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by konjakonja(m): 3:34am On Oct 25, 2014
Asiwaju musiwa, won't you contest for president?
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 3:38am On Oct 25, 2014
Who is asiwaju . there is no Yoruba title call asiwaju. Please call Nigeria police or secret service. You can find their number online. When I said I am emperor of western Nigeria. You can also ask them if I am telling lie. It is something that happen in Nigeria history
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 3:41am On Oct 25, 2014
Young man, we are not a people without culture. When I said my great father install ôoni of ileife and alafin have found anyone, who can stand up and say, I was. Telling lies. No
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 4:16am On Oct 25, 2014
We already reported the case to the in human right commission
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 5:07pm On Oct 25, 2014
tongue lipsrsealed cry
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 5:32pm On Oct 25, 2014
grin embarassed undecided
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by juman(m): 5:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
OP, you need to visit psychiatric doctor.

I am serious o!!!
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2014
tongue undecided
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by manck2: 7:31pm On Oct 25, 2014

Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by manck2: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2014
grin angry cheesy
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by manck2: 12:29am On Oct 26, 2014
angry
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 1:13pm On Oct 26, 2014
Young man. Federation of Nigeria was two countries. And because azikiwe/balewa were idioot, that is why the kick out the quèen of England.
It was a federation of English speaking countries. Then azikiwe made him president. Ask yourself can azikiwe be the head of a federation of English speaking countries. No.

Independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria is a country different from Nigeria that is why they kick out the queen of England. Because. Nigeria did not accept that western Nigeria was different, which only share a similar name with it.

Balewa was prime minister of Nigeria , while western Nigeria had an emperor instead of prime minister because it rule by obaship. but not of the federation of Nigeria. Because people did not understand and the became confuse.he became the prime minister of Nigeria.

There is a different between Nigeria and the federation of Nigeria. Nigeria is a country inside the federation of Nigeria. Western Nigeria is a country inside the federation of Nigeria.

It is not possible. For azikiwe to be president of the federation of English speak countries. But the people were not well educated.
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 1:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
The mistake the queen of England made was to change the name from British west Africa to the federation of Nigeria. Since one of the countries share similar name Nigeria. I will assume it look a wise thing to do at that time to call it federation of Nigeria since both had Nigeria in their names. Which was a big mistake. The queen should have left its name as British west Africa.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/1793463_nigeriapenny1959_jpeg1f61a0e9e8429fe751d42b87e087ec9b
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 1:34pm On Oct 26, 2014
They had two countries with similar name western Nigeria and Nigeria.

Country of Western Nigeria had an emperor
Nigeria had a prime minister and governor
Ghana had a governor

In such a relationship. It was only nature for countries that speak English to have the queen of england-
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 1:38pm On Oct 26, 2014
But people were confuse , because the federation of Nigeria is different from nigeria, which is a country
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2014
The position Jonathan goodluck claim he is holding.. Is the position of the head of federation of English speaking countries.because azikiwe/balewa were dictator. Who illegally occupy independent country of the kingdom of western nigeria.

Beside it is an illegal occupation that is why Nigeria has a name claiming it abolish the kingdom of a different country. Using the word republic. It is not possible for the USA to change the name of canada
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by talktimi(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2014
Alaafin Musiwa I haven't come across any proof of what you're saying in any history books so how do we believe you ?
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2014
Federation of English speaking countries now has Jonathan goodluck has president instead of the queen of England. While the country of Nigeria has no president or prime minister at the moment
While I am the emperor of the country of western nigeria

Instead what it should have been was that the queen of England was the head of the federation of English speaking countries
I am the emperor of independent kingdom of western Nigeria, while Jonathan is president of the country of nigeria

3 position to be fill. But Jonathan is filling up 2 of the position which is illegal
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 2:10pm On Oct 26, 2014
I am not alafin.. Alafin of Oyo, is not the emperor of western Nigeria. Alafin is lower office in western Nigeria, he is an oba, not an emperor. The alafin is not a kingdom. Oduduwa is the king. Not the alafin. Oduduwa Position is the emperor which is the position my family fill up. That why, they are showing them the film of oduwa imeasuwA or oduwa Musiwa right now In Nigeria.
Alafin is below position to oduduwa in rank. Ooni of ile is a low rank office too to the position of oduduwa. Ooni of ileife is not the position of oduduwa
And I am the present oduduwa the emperor at the moment. Because only my family ademusiwa can fill up the position. It is oduduwa ademusiwa. That why my name is ademusiwa. To bring the origin of the tradition/culture/history of the people
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2014
the federation of nigeria is not a place what i mean is it it's not a country it's not a country just A federation of english speaking countries but this is what do a confused about .

The UK try to explain to them, that the federation of Nigeria was two countries , so they kick out the queen of England. And continue to occupy western nigeria
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 4:08pm On Oct 26, 2014
that is why you cannot insult me anytime you insult me you are going to HeAr a bomb because nobody insult oduduwa. Because you are talking to oduduwa ademusiwa, the emperor of the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria.

In Yoruba culture nobody insult oduduwa. We have 40,000 army and 150,000 paramilitary in western Nigeria. The army kill people. So they are not born again. They most worship Yoruba religion because you can't born again and kill people. So most of them believe in Africa culture.

It is abomination to fight oduduwa or insult Him. The correct name of oduduwa is oduduwa ademusiwa. They will kill you.

You can see that alafin position is not oduduwa, the ooni of ileife position is not oduduwa. It was my family position to be emperor. That why my name is ademusiwa. Insult is punishable
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by PapiWata: 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
musiwa95:
that is why you cannot insult me anytime you insult me you are going to HeAr a bomb because nobody insult oduduwa. Because you are talking to oduduwa ademusiwa, the emperor of the independent country of the kingdom of western Nigeria.

In Yoruba culture nobody insult oduduwa. We have 40,000 army and 150,000 paramilitary in western Nigeria. The army kill people. So they are not born again. They most worship Yoruba religion because you can't born again and kill people. So most of them believe in Africa culture.

It is abomination to fight oduduwa or insult Him. The correct name of oduduwa is oduduwa ademusiwa. They will kill you.

You can see that alafin position is not oduduwa, the ooni of ileife position is not oduduwa. It was my family position to be emperor. That why my name is ademusiwa. Insult is punishable

The Alaafin of Canada is attempting to renounce his official title, and angrily distancing himself from his adoring constituency. A press conference has been scheduled to alert the world to this new development in a timely fashion, since any hint of anger coming from the Alaafin Musiwa camp must be regarded as a clear and present indicator of impending global conflict on a scale not witnessed since Aare Onakakanfo Musiwa conquered and annexed the geographical entity known today as Greater Western Nigeria, headquartered in Akure, as shown on all satellite maps posted here for public consumption by the Baale himself.

1 Like

Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2014
PapiWata, you think, i am joking. alafin is just a town oba, ooni of ile ife is just a town oba.

Oduduwa is a real story, not a fake story.. Alafin is not a king and was never an emperor. Samuel ajayi, who wrote a book was the one who came up with the story. because he from osogun less than 10 minute from oyo town.. so he assume wrong. This is what happen in history. and from then on, people started believing his story. the case of ooni of ile ife, was that he lead a rebel against oduduwa.

The army they say does not know God. they mostly worship africa religion. So if you disrespect me. you are disrespecting oduduwa.

You have to know millions of people knows there are two countries in nigeria and they know what azikiwe/balewa did to illegally occupy Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. Because they occupy another country illegally, that why they kick out the Queen of england. and change the name to the federal republic of Nigeria. which at last lead to a civil war.
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by PapiWata: 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2014
musiwa95:
PapiWata, you think, i am joking. alafin is just a town oba, ooni of ile ife is just a town oba.

Oduduwa is a real story, not a fake story.. Alafin is not a king and was never an emperor. Samuel ajayi, who wrote a book was the one who came up with the story. because he from osogun less than 10 minute from oyo town.. so he assume wrong. This is what happen in history. and from then on, people started believing his story. the case of ooni of ile ife, was that he lead a rebel against oduduwa.

The army they say does not know God. they mostly worship africa religion. So if you disrespect me. you are respecting oduduwa.

You have to know millions of people knows there was two country and they know what azikiwe/balewa did to illegally occupy Independent country of the kingdom of Western Nigeria. Because they occupy another country illegally, that why they kick out the Queen of england. and change the name to the federal republic of Nigeria. which at last lead to a civil war.

When the list of those to be arrested has been prepared and approved by Your Majesty, I will order the round-ups to commence with immediate effect and alacrity.
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2014
cool

Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by musiwa95: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2014
embarassed kiss wink
Re: What Obama/queen/world Leader Are Doing About SatellitePicture-Emperor Ademusiwa by PapiWata: 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2014
Based in the pertinent information so kindly provided in the above maps, I have ordered the arrests to start right away, and the firing squads are being prepared for duty as I speak. There can be no room for mercy when NATIONHOOD is at stake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures - President Goodluck Jonathan Visits IBB / Dino Melaye Grades Gej’s Performance On His T.shirt (see Photo) / GEJ; Phd Holder Misfired English At Enugu Campaign.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.