Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) (3643 Views)

Why Are More Married Women In Nigeria Becoming Addicted To The Drug Codeine / Does Pressing Or Sucking Make bosom Loose Or Increase Size? / 10 Surprising Things You May Be Addicted To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by xristian19: 7:13am On Oct 24, 2014
As addictions go, a 22-year-old woman named Keyshia has a doody, er, doozie.

She’s addicted to the taste of dirty, pee-filled diapers, which she developed a taste for two years ago, according to an episode of “My Strange Addiction” airing Jan. 15 on TLC.

Since that first stained diaper, Keyshia estimates she slurped her way through 25,000 soiled nappies, which is enough for six babies’ lifetimes.

In one scene during the show, her fiance Jerome gripes about how she leaves the diapers everywhere, inc
“Just wash the cup” is her retort.

Her fiance is shocked by how far she will go for a taste.

“I’ve tried to work with her, but she goes beyond for her diapers,” Jerome said. “She’s even willing to dig in the garbage.”

In the episode, Keyshia attempts to get the diaper-soiled monkey off her back.

But it’s not easy.

“I’m going to smell them one last time then you can have them,” she said.

Two years ago, 22-year-old Keyshia developed a strange addiction – chewing on and smelling dirty diapers.

Since then, she has been filling her cupboards, drawers and purse with pee-soaked diapers to satisfy her cravings.

“It has to have pee in it. The heavier ones that have more pee smell better,” she says on an episode of the TLC series, “My Strange Addiction” airing Jan. 15.

“I love it, it just tastes amazing. I have one when I’m cooking in the kitchen,” she says on the show.

Wonders no dey finish for dis world o!

Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by skillzbae(f): 7:16am On Oct 24, 2014
Blood of chisos shocked
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by ddddon(m): 7:26am On Oct 24, 2014
make this woman no carry another world deadly disease come oh.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by dhardline(m): 7:49am On Oct 24, 2014
Tufia......spits.
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Rufex07(m): 7:57am On Oct 24, 2014
grin
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by RichDad1(m): 8:11am On Oct 24, 2014
This is proper craziness.

Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Spicylate(f): 8:17am On Oct 24, 2014
im just speechless. of all the addictions in the world. damn!!
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by ThaProdigy: 8:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Make una quarantine am abeg, i no wan hear say she come to nigeria o
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by mainheart(m): 8:54am On Oct 24, 2014
Good for her
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Guykhena(m): 9:00am On Oct 24, 2014
She's obviously cursed!!!.
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Fraih(f): 9:09am On Oct 24, 2014
See what addiction can do....b sad
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by harrysterol(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2014
cheesy
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by 1shortblackboy: 10:25am On Oct 24, 2014
Where are the mountain of fire people when u need them

1 Like

Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Anugod(f): 10:40am On Oct 24, 2014
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Pangea: 10:51am On Oct 24, 2014
Na fetish naa!
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by IfyAwazie(f): 11:11am On Oct 24, 2014
Only d one wit pee. She for try d one wit poo too. Mtchewww. Madness
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by kellyJames5(m): 11:37am On Oct 24, 2014
This one strong o!
My peeps from the West would say;
Eleyi gidi gan!!!!
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Andyblaze: 11:38am On Oct 24, 2014
Its normal. Ther's nothing wrong with her
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by hatux: 12:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
Andyblaze:
Mt chew! Can you smell that talk less of sucking?
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
I believe she is possessed.....
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by egopersonified(f): 1:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Guess she took the adage, one man's meat is another man's poison, literally.
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by faithugo64(f): 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
Andyblaze:
we all know she is your sister and you both came from the same world so why won't you see her as normal??
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Funjosh(m): 5:57am On Oct 25, 2014
Make she come suck my own diapers grin
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 25, 2014
shocked embarassed This is serious
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by naijaboiy: 6:38am On Oct 25, 2014
Eeeewwww lipsrsealed

Later they'll complain of diseases undecided
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by LizNaira: 8:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
wow am praying for you!
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by lonelydora: 12:58am On Oct 28, 2014
Breeding another incurable disease.
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by Nobody: 1:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Live your life dear, if sucking diapers makes you happy then by all means keep it up. We all can't like the same things, live and let live.
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by holatoj(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2014
Ise aye.......grin

ko funny oo.....
Re: Meet The 22-year-old Woman Addicted To Sucking Soiled Diapers (PICTURED) by holatoj(m): 9:09am On Oct 29, 2014
Ise aye.......grin

ko funny oo.....undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Thread For World AIDS Day 2013 / Are Hepatitis A,B,C Viruses Retroviruses? / U.S. Nurse Reveals Last Words Of COVID-19 Patient, 'who's Going To Pay For It'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.