Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,832 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. (930 Views)

This Is Injustice! / The Church Of Philadelphia, The Highest Level Of Christian Living. / Money Cometh To Me Now - Prosperity Preaching At The Highest Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. by lonelydora: 8:29am On Oct 24, 2014
Oga Seun, i thank God you are now here dishing out topics to front page.

Why is it that any topic about Islam usually goes with Islam creed? Our Christian topics has no creed on them and it makes non-Christians to dish insults at us.

Moderators please do the needful, what is good for the goose also good for the gander.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. by alienvirus: 8:34am On Oct 24, 2014
Cry cry baby. Can you compare how often islamic and christian topics hit the front page?
Re: This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. by lonelydora: 11:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
alienvirus:
Cry cry baby. Can you compare how often islamic and christian topics hit the front page?
They need to put a creed on both.
Re: This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. by honourhim: 6:03am On Oct 25, 2014
lonelydora:
Why is it that any topic about Islam on front page usually goes with Islam creed before you comment Our Christian topics has no creed on them and it makes non-Christians to insult us.

Moderators please do the needful, what is good for the goose also good for the gander.

I rest my case.

Nairaland has not impacted positively to the christian world. Some christians came here and were either deceived into atheism or some other kind of belief. Don't worry yourself about whether we are in front page or not and whatever surrounds it. NaIraland has no positive impact to play in christianity.

1 Like

Re: This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. by lonelydora: 6:06am On Oct 25, 2014
honourhim:

Nairaland has not impacted positively to the christian world. Some christians came here and were either deceived into atheism or some other kind of belief. Don't worry yourself about whether we are in front page or not and whatever surrounds it. NaIraland has no positive impact to play in christianity.

Is like this Seun guy is a muslim

1 Like

Re: This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. by honourhim: 8:01am On Oct 25, 2014
lonelydora:

Is like this Seun guy is a muslim

He is an atheist but don't bother yourself about nairaland. Just do your post and keep moving. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. by lonelydora: 4:59am On Oct 26, 2014
honourhim:

He is an atheist but don't bother yourself about nairaland. Just do your post and keep moving. Cheers.
Thank you.
Re: This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. by honourhim: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2014
lonelydora:

Thank you.

Thanks bro.
Re: This Is Injustice To The Highest Level. by lonelydora: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2014
Seun I am still waiting for you to move this to front page

(1) (Reply)

Message From Jesus Christ To You!!!!!! / Has The Moon Been Sighted? / Winners Pastor Escapes From Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.