Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,026 members, 7,810,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? (58267 Views)

D'banj Vs Don Jazzy : Power Tussle Or Ethnicity / D`banj & Don Jazzy : Who Is Winning? / D'banj Vs P'square (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by sibepoc(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
100Cents:

Don't mind them.

So many liars on this thread.

The worst folly a man can engage in is to place excess value on himself and that is what D'banj invited and that has led to eclipse of his musical career.

People can say what they like but we all sing to) Don Jazzy songs after the split. No one can sing to any D'banj song released after the split. That's how you know who the BOSS is.

I wouldn't have commented on the thread save for your comment.

If I start producing Garri and snapping pictures with Bill Gates, I wonder how that will improve my musical career..

Chai, Nigerians can lie..

You're so on point

3 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by pendulumdarky: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
100Cents:

Don't mind them.

So many liars on this thread.

The worst folly a man can engage in is to place excess value on himself and that is what D'banj invited and that has led to eclipse of his musical career.

People can say what they like but we all sing to Don Jazzy songs after the split. No one can sing to any D'banj song released after the split. That's how you know who the BOSS is.

I wouldn't have commented on the thread save for your comment.

If I start producing Garri and snapping pictures with Bill Gates, I wonder how that will improve my musical career..

Chai, Nigerians can lie..

I listen to songs like Top of the world, bother you, obimo ... Those are the songs d'banj records produced after the split...I find them very interesting,It is not as bad as people say it is . The thing is we have many don jazzy's sympathizers around who condemns what ever d'banj does.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sweetlemon:

This is the most sincere post here.

Tribalism fueled a lot of responses here. The Igbos here will NEVER vote for a Yoruba over their own. lai lai!
. You need a diagnosis test of the brain for bringing Igbos into this comparism.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by Odunharry(m): 2:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
Sweetlemon:

Tribalism fueled a lot of responses here. The Igbos here will NEVER vote for a Yoruba over their own. lai lai!
gbam..u dn talk my mind

2 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by 30pence: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
unitysheart:
While Don Jazzy has since gone ahead to establish and promote his Mavins crew, D'Banj has not really done much with his Lee group. However, he is one artiste from Nigeria whose name is now being sung far and beyond Aftica and Nigeria at this moment. HIS last presentation at TEDxWBG is out of this space and he has done so much for agriculture and on ending poverty.

Please check the video here at
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJXqG40WH68

Abeg, make una share your opinion on who has grown more out of Don Jazzy and Dbanj.

Grown in what sense?
- music wise,
I dont see dbanj achieving anything worthwhile on
merit compared to donjazy
- moneywise
We cant just say.
while dbanj is busy picking up label ambassador,
don j on d other hand has also picked up some ambassadorial nomination with mtn and some fmcg companies.

The fact is dat dbanj makes almost all of his achievements public, unlike donjazzy.

Though I expect the beats ambassadorial nomination to be a huge one, but dbanj is dead, musically.
Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by 9jauk: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
D banj is way too silky and versatile..to be working under Marvin.

GBAYI OMO IYA...IGBO BAWO!!!

6 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by pendulumdarky: 2:25pm On Oct 24, 2014
30pence:

Grown in what sense?
- music wise,
I dont see dbanj achieving anything worthwhile on
merit compared to donjazy
- moneywise
We cant just say.
while dbanj is busy picking up label ambassador,
don j on d other hand has also picked up some ambassadorial nomination with mtn and some fmcg companies.

The fact is dat dbanj makes almost all of his achievements public, unlike donjazzy.

Though I expect the beats ambassadorial nomination to be a huge one, but dbanj is dead, musically.

What makes him dead musically? His record label produced bother you, top of the world & obimo.. those are very good tracks... You people are just hating for no reason

6 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by ejiro2130(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2014
How much is dbanj deal with Dre beat worth?? If not for Ted x am surprised ppl are are saying dbanj is doing well when was his last hit song?? Don brings out hit songs every week while dbanj is there producing garri cooool undecided

4 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by ejiro2130(m): 2:30pm On Oct 24, 2014
pendulumdarky:

What makes him dead musically? His record label produced bother you, top of the world & obimo.. those are very good tracks... You people are just hating for no reason

Very good tracks according to you right?? There' was only one of them presenting a song at the last MTV Africa video awards and it wasn't dbanj

2 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Don Jazzy has done better than Dbanj. Even Dbanj present endorsement has a lot to do with his association with Don Jazzy. Although DBanj has been trying his hands on several enterprises, none is able to give him real good money that a single hit music gives the Jazzy.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by benjsniper33: 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
Brethern, one of the greatest skill one needs to master in this present word is the act of being versatile and formless like an amoeba to be able fit comfortably into the varying "cracks and crevices" of life, to be able to survive in both harsh and favourable conditions (The legendary Oddysius in Greek mythology), to be able to sail your ship sucessfully through the turbulent and calm waves of life (Captain Jack Sparrow),to be able to read the minds of your enemies, predicting their moves and ultimately checking it like a master chess-player(Sun Tzu, Niccoloi Machiavelli) to be able to perform excellently when unexpectedly given any post or resource to handle or manage (Joseph Stalin, Chief Obafemi Awolowo), to be flexible and ductile thereby frustrating your enemies attempt to break you (General Hannibal), to be able to bounce back almost immediately after various spate of life defeats and fatal career setbacks and releasing ground-breaking masterpieces that will change the historical trend of your field, making people remember your reign as being "Golden" (Abraham Lincoln, Late 2 Pac , Late Dagrin) to be able to change yourself into different kinds of things to confuse your enemies and adversaries and instill deathly fear in them, creating an air of uncertainty as to what your next action will be, dissappearing and appearing behind enemy lines and wreaking reckless havoc, fighting in different terrains, marshes, creeks, dark alleys and thick forests, annihilating your enemies in your mysterious hurricane leaving nothing but their destruction in your wake(Atilla the Hun, Alexander the Great, Vasily Zaitsev, Genghis Khan ,Erwin Rommel, Benjamin Adekunle.....there people are good dancers of Death, organic WMDs)
If you read the books or study the life of this great people you will discover that they were born like normal humans but i learnt from them that to be able to develop this rare attribute you need to develop yourself to the maximum capacity and spending more of your time in brain poking activities by subjecting yourself to various extra-ordinary tests and drillings and sacrificing your fear by entering dreadful realms to wrestle with "spirits and other phantom creatures that are only found in the nether-parts of the world" and then coming out alive (only few will grasp what i mean here)
These people has done this and came out alive and astound "mere" men, standing tall over them like a collosus and leaving indelible foot-print on timely sands.(Forget how they ended, what counts is how they managed to pack so much to their little lives, dazzling humanity with their fire that some people will think they are Humanoid Aliens or Demi-gods)
The 48th law of power written by Robert Green says "Assume Formlessness, with this you will be able to enter the camps of your enemies unnoticed and master their plan and use it to destroy them"

Dbanj simply fore-shadowed the plans of The Mohit Crew and decided to single handedly personalise it and use it to his advantage knowing fully when that he exist to lead and trailblaze not to be a "follow-follow boy boy" of any sort. He knew that to achieve this vision he needs to stand alone in order to free himself from tangles of jealousy in the MoHit crew. He believed in himself and wants to prove that his vision transcends music unlike his counter- part who take pleasure in snapping pics at beaches in miamey, on Yacht and displaying their cars, expensive houses, flaunting their wealth and other temporal man-made materials in utter display of petty complacency.
Only few people have some degree of self-worth in this "sold-out" world.

Here is my own philosophical view on this. I say a big thank you to all good Nairalanders who painstakingly dedicated their time in reading this little piece of mine. Pls note that the names of the people I used may not tally with the description but i remember them with those qualities
I am still young and imperfect so therefore i welcome all insults and calumny on this

Thanks

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by 9jauk: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bored

2 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by unitysheart(m): 2:49pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wa a gbayi!

benjsniper33:
Brethern, one of the greatest skill one needs to master in this present word is the act of being versatile and formless like an amoeba to be able to comfortable into the varying "cracks and crevices" of life, to be able to survive in both harsh and favourable conditions (The legendary Oddysius in Greek mythology), to be able to sail your ship sucessfully through the turbulent and calm waves of life (Captain Jack Sparrow),reading the minds of your enemies, predicting their moves and ultimately checking it like a master chess-player(Sun Tzu, Niccoloi Machiavelli) to be able to perform excellently when unexpectedly given any post or resource to handle or manage (Joseph Stalin, Chief Obafemi Awolowo), to be flexible and ductile at enemies attempt to break you (General Hannibal), to be able to bounce back almost immediately after various spate of life defeats and career setbacks and releasing masterpieces that will change the historical trend of your field (Abraham Lincoln, Late Dagrin) to be able to change yourself into different kinds of things to confuse your enemies and adversaries and instill deathly fear in them, dissappearing and appearing behind enemy lines and wreaking reckless havoc, fighting in different terrains and dark alleys and forests, annihilating your enemies in your mysterious hurricane leaving nothing but their destruction in your wake(Atilla the Hun,Vasily Zaitsev, Genghis Khan , Benjamin Adekunle).
If you read the books or study the life of this great people you will discover that they were born like normal humans but i learnt from them that to be able to develop this rare attribute you need to develop yourself to the maximum capacity and spending more of your subjecting yourself to various extra-ordinary tests and drillings and enter dreadful forests to wrestle with "spirits and other phantom creatures that are only found in the nether-parts of the world" and then coming out alive (only few will grasp what i mean here)

The 48th law of power written by Robert Green says "Assume Formlessness, with this you will be able to enter the camps of your enemies unnoticed and master their plan and use it to destroy them"

Dbanj simply fore-shadowed the plans of The Mohit Crew and decided to single handedly personalise it knowing fully when that he exist to lead and trailblaze not to be a "follow-follow boy boy" of any sort. He believed in himself

Here is my own philosophical view on this. I say a big thank you to all good Nairalanders who dedicated their time in reading this little piece of mine. Pls note that the names of the people I used may not tally with the description but i remember them with those qualities
i am still young and imperfect so therefore i welcome all insults and calumny on this

Thanks

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by dammytosh: 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
I think it is Dbanj, Don Jazzy is just struggling to maintain relevance with the Social and Media Hype and often times, we know how fake that can turn out to be.

..and to all the people shouting hit songs, Olamide/Davido have more Hit songs than Don Jazzy post mohits. That does not make them more successful than him

3 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by dammytosh: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
pendulumdarky:

I listen to songs like Top of the world, bother you, obimo ... Those are the songs d'banj records produced after the split...I find them very interesting,It is not as bad as people say it is . The thing is we have many don jazzy's sympathizers around who condemns what ever d'banj does.

You hit the nail on the head.

There is Sympathy for Don Jazzy because of the betrayal picture painted for the split.

EVerythin Don Jazzy is ok, anything Dbanj needs to go back to Don Jazzy.

Some one even credited Don Jazzyfor Collabo, meanwhile. Song, mix + production has no input from the Don Jazzy. He was just featured the way any other artiste would have been featured.

Dbanj is well hated and thanks to Don Jazzy's image mangement online. Sharing of recharge card, mobey etc on twitter.

5 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by sumbidee: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
chumakk:
Why do people judge base on what they see

Well, its quite funny dat sone dudes re taking sides based on tribes nd outlook. I b yoruba guy nd I dont see dbanj doin well atall. His musics re just flops. All of his songs re based on beefs. I believe he should have chilled wif the master nd learn, likewise the young boy wiz kid , he also still has alot to learn from banky.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by slimmingcare(f): 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
D banj

1 Like

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by bakynes(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
dammytosh:

You hit the nail on the head.

There is Sympathy for Don Jazzy because of the betrayal picture painted for the split.

EVerythin Don Jazzy is ok, anything Dbanj needs to go back to Don Jazzy.

Some one even credited Don Jazzyfor Collabo, meanwhile. Song, mix + production has no input from the Don Jazzy. He was just featured the way any other artiste would have been featured.

Dbanj is well hated and thanks to Don Jazzy's image mangement online. Sharing of recharge card, mobey etc on twitter.
Your are very correct, the betrayal picture painted by Don jazzy has made people hate dbanj and love for Don jazzy more. For those saying Don jazzy picked up dbanj from the gutter ignorant people bcoz dbanj and Don jazzy met in the UK, don jazzy was a young talented producer and dbanj a young back up singer and they decided to pull resources together to come back home and establish a record label called Mo'hit owned by the two of them,dats why after the split none of them was able to hold on to the name. As for who has grown more, I say dbanj because he has gone int'l now, money doesn't mean success besides u can't know who has more money because u don't have their account details.but I bet dbanj as a beats ambassador that would fetch him more money than Don jazzy and his loyal milk endorsement.

3 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by gentle007(m): 3:47pm On Oct 24, 2014
Akbee:
its dbanj!don jazzy is yet to go places like his former label mate..he is stl much of a local champion than a go getcha/hustler while dbanj has left his comfort zones to compete with others.he has achieved much in the area of agriculture with his koko garri project n he just got an endorsement deal with dr dre's beat company..like the op ealier state,he is now on the lips of virtually everybody.although,he is yet to gain much ground musically.all he nds to do is to reinvent his styles..
its obvious sum dude wud say dat it was don jazzy who took dbanj outta d dust..but one thing is crystal clear:no oda person has rli benefited immensely from dbanj's talent dan don jazzy.Much of the connections he got bak in the days came from dbanj.

I don't know where you guys get your facts from. I don't know why someone will see the truth and ignore it. I wonder if it is due to the personal affection you have for the personality involved.
Truth be told, almost all Nigerians loved Dbanj, his music was in the lips of both young and old with the intro Don Jazzy again. It seemed like Don jazzy and Banj were inseparable, until the news broke.
Mohits was no more, Dbanj gone his separate ways, so did Don Jazzy. And the question is Dbanj and Don Jazzy who has grown more?
Do we rate them as musicians? who has grown more from that point?
Do we also rate them as businessmen? who has grown more from that angle too?
With the way the comments are going already, I will not take sides here (though i know whom i think has grown more). Rather, i will urge us also to be objective in our reasoning.

4 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by sumbidee: 3:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
If u say don jazzy is struggling wot will u call dat of the banj. Don jazzy is a legend. Most people dont seems to appreciate im cos he is ibo.
After there seperation d banj has neva released any reasonable song nd i doubt if he ill still b able to release a song as classy as oliver twist b4 evading from the music industry. It is quite obvious that stars always tend to look for alternative towards the end of their career. Nd rem it ill always b impossible for a old star to be richer than a current star. Ronaldo delimma ill neva b as rich as crist ronaldo. Garri cannot bring as much income as music ill. Nd dont forget multi nationals ill refuse to resign u wen u dont deliver after some time. Those fame d banj is still getting is all because of oliver twist which ws produced by don jazzy. Fames fades with time bro, wen u dont deliver in wot u re known for...
Peace

dammytosh:
I think it is Dbanj, Don Jazzy is just struggling to maintain relevance with the Social and Media Hype and often times, we know how fake that can turn out to be.

..and to all the people shouting hit songs, Olamide/Davido have more Hit songs than Don Jazzy post mohits. That does not make them more successful than him

2 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by YourCrush: 3:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
MadCow1:
D'Banj

- Released a hit video for Oliver Twist..
- wrote and performed the AFCON anthem as the closing act of the tourney.
- Became the face of Beats headphones..
- Launched Koko garri.

Has not had any real hit songs since the AFCON hit track. Seems more into business than music now..

Don Jazzy..

- Signed Tiwa and made her the Poster Girl/lead act of Mavin records.
- Has still been dropping chart topping hits since dbanjs exit including songs like 'Eminado' and 'DoroBucci'.
- Has signed on some new acts to his new record label and most hold some promise.
- Still relevant on the Nigerian Music King and has moved fully out of the Mohits Era.

He still seems to be focused more on his top artists and ignoring others like he did in Mohits. [/b]
Wow! All dese sensible talk coming frm a mad cow. Pls change ur username

4 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by sumbidee: 4:01pm On Oct 24, 2014
Thank u brother
They said d boss cannot do without dbanj
He produced the very hit song ' the kick' wif wande
He produce some other hit song wif wande b4 he left
They said he ill not survive without wande
He produced eminado, without love nd some others wif tiwa
Some even claims doro is meaningless nd stupid. But u find them repeating this track in their ceremonies.
I dont understand people oooooo

Billyonaire:
Don Jazzy has done better than Dbanj. Even Dbanj present endorsement has a lot to do with his association with Don Jazzy. Although DBanj has been trying his hands on several enterprises, none is able to give him real good money that a single hit music gives the Jazzy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by 49cents(m): 4:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
Don Jazzy has shown he is indeed a genuis in his field, he is not a fluke nor a flash in the pan......he has given Nigerians classic music to cheer about unlike Dbanj who has been "forcing" himself to be relevant

Dbanj needs the crutch of running other businesses to make a living as his record label is just what it is a label unlike Don Jazzy who has the largest number of artist signed on

When you want to count ten most relevant artist in Nigeria it will be a mistake to include dbanj as he is yet to find his feet musically in the industry after the split.....

Dbanj could remain a big fish but Don Dorobucci is the fishermen

6 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by InvertedHammer: 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
post=27407316:
d banj don turn business man o..but doro jazzy dey make cool cash too sha.. but d banj is now properly connected to world powers so he will hardly b broke but jazzy getting broke is possible
/
You are wrong!

Wealth, if you have it, you will dine with kings and queens.

You lose it, you are on your own.

Connections or no connections, D'Banj better keep his money...because when affluence switches to bankruptcy,

calls to his connections will start entering voice mails. In fact, he will be the one hiding from his connections.

Many stars have fallen before

\

3 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by dammytosh: 4:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
bakynes:

Your are very correct, the betrayal picture painted by Don jazzy has made people hate dbanj and love for Don jazzy more. For those saying Don jazzy picked up dbanj from the gutter ignorant people bcoz dbanj and Don jazzy met in the UK, don jazzy was a young talented producer and dbanj a young back up singer and they decided to pull resources together to come back home and establish a record label called Mo'hit owned by the two of them,dats why after the split none of them was able to hold on to the name. As for who has grown more, I say dbanj because he has gone int'l now, money doesn't mean success besides u can't know who has more money because u don't have their account details.but I bet dbanj as a beats ambassador that would fetch him more money than Don jazzy and his loyal milk endorsement.

Yes ignorance is the problem here.

The truth is dBanj was the one bank rolling Mohits. It is everywhere and even Don Jazzy has never denied it. Even the genesis and all the money invested to start Mohits was from dBanj's mum.

dBanj just mystified the Don Jazzy brand and only a kid would ignore the fact that Don Jazzy wouldn't have been relevant if not for the way dBanj mystified the brand during their Mohit days.

As if we know those who produced for Tuface, Remedies, etc those days.

Its Don Jazzy again.

2 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by kzokul(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2014
Combine d 2 of dem....dem no reach me oooo.....

2 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by betmoz(m): 4:48pm On Oct 24, 2014
emedy:
In my less than humble Opinion... D'banj. This fellow has broken off the conventional Nigerian Musicians. Though his Music Career may not really flourish here,i see D'banj as one of the few that will Remain wealth after his Tandem. He has really Diversified. Cheers to him.
Gbam u hit d nail on d head
Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by sumbidee: 4:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
My name is deji, i'm yoruba. Don jazzy is the best. Dats the truth. I'm tired of dbanj asking boys to slap people. ( eyin boiz, egba ojue. Nonsense)

Sweetlemon:

1 Like

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by sumbidee: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dude, dinning with the rich doent make u rich. Rich people dont dash money on the dinning table. Hmmmn.

tintingz:
[size=15pt]D'banj ofcos..... he's no more a local champion.

He's now dinning with wealthy people, business tycoons, politicians.

Don't ask me who has grown more[/size]

3 Likes

Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by tomiobj(m): 5:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
unitysheart:

Abeg, make una share your opinion on who has grown more out of Don Jazzy and Dbanj.

question for the gods
Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by tomiobj(m): 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2014
Dbanj- billionaire garri seller that took a pic with bill gates
Donjazzy-super millionaire that famzes people's music
Re: D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? by Kingblingz(m): 5:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
abagnalie:
ur just one hell of an ediot
You are Just One Heaven of a COMPOUND FO*L

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Esther Agunbiade Strikes A Pose In Skimpy Dress / Nina And Khloe In A Relationship With Kelechi Iheanacho? / [SEE Photo's] 5 Most Handsome Musician In Nigeria!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.