Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,429 members, 7,958,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:54 AM

Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) (2119 Views)

His Parents Are Against Him For Wanting To Get His Own House / DNA Test For Your Children Is It Compulsory Or Just Lack Of Trust / What Number Of Children Is Advisable For Average Nigerian Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 24, 2014
I believe every woman's dream is to have children. I think God put that drive and desire in us to want children naturally. Although it is not every woman's dream to get married, having children is.
Imagine women going into the labour pains and the stress of pregnancy but still they get pregnant again and again because its just natural for us to want to give birth.
It is God's way of multiplying and increasing the earth! Imagine what would happen if having the desire for kids was optional, no woman would want to go through pain at all but we can't help it. We need to have children.

What is your opinion on this?
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by leonard509(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2014
Jic
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Tallesty1(m): 10:43am On Oct 24, 2014
The demon in some people........................
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by SAMBARRY: 10:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Tallesty1:
The demon in some people........................
KUNTINU NA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by tollu: 10:53am On Oct 24, 2014
Not my dream. I pray God blesses me with not more than 2 when I am ready but having kids is not a do or die thing for me.

I have not been able to wrap my head around the idea that people go to lengths such as stealing and buying babies just to fulfil the so called dream.
If unfortunately, one can't have kids naturally, please adopt legally.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by slimyem: 1:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
I haven't seen or met one Nigerian woman who does not desire to have her own child or children. That desire is ingrained maybe by God himself and reinforced by our society. I can't speak for women in the western world though.... undecided
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don't think it's every woman's dream

5 Likes

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by ELLYsian: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2014
Majority of people, men and women, want to have kids one day.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by jejemanito: 3:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Smh
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by GSKing: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
What's my business with what God wants and desire for every woman?

I do not desire to have children, it is not my dream. I have better things to desire instead of some lousy things like kids!

Get it into your skulls, your opinion is yours and yours alone. It's good you made it known because you're entitled to whatever it is that runs wild in your mind.

I know Nigerian women that do not want children. Frankly speaking, I was relieved when I met each of them. I thought I was alone in the country.

@Op, You should try and step out of your father's farm sometime, you'll meet people with different desires and opinions, you'll be surprised at the level of ignorance eating you up; but until then, keep talking about what God and the bible said.

5 Likes

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by TV01(m): 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
GSKing:
keep talking about what God and the bible said.
I don't believe OP mentioned the Bible?

The OP was merely stating an opinion. But the fact is there is a biological imperative for women to want children and they are physically and functionally equipped to do so. And finally, OP is not far from the truth, as most - if not all women - want and go on to have chuildren.

By all means have a contrary opinion - you have every right to have one - but why get moody? Or is that frustrated broodiness grin!

TV

2 Likes

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Stillfire: 5:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
No, it's not every woman's dream.
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by EfemenaXY: 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2014
GSKing:

@Op, You should try and step out of your father's farm sometime, you'll meet people with different desires and opinions, you'll be surprised at the level of ignorance eating you up; but until then, keep talking about what God and the bible said.

cheesy cheesy

ENIMONEY:
I believe every woman's dream is to have children. I think God put that drive and desire in us to want children naturally. Although it is not every woman's dream to get married, having children is.
Imagine women going into the labour pains and the stress of pregnancy but still they get pregnant again and again because its just natural for us to want to give birth.
It is God's way of multiplying and increasing the earth! Imagine what would happen if having the desire for kids was optional, no woman would want to go through pain at all but we can't help it. We need to have children.

What is your opinion on this?

And you speak on behalf of every woman?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Dygeasy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
cococandy:
I don't think it's every woman's dream
But a large percentage smiley
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
True
Dygeasy:
But a large percentage smiley
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Stillfire: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Op, You should try and step out of your father's farm sometime, you'll meet people with different desires and opinions, you'll be surprised at the level of ignorance eating you up;

This is funny abeg. grin grin grin
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by GSKing: 5:54pm On Oct 25, 2014
TV01:

I don't believe OP mentioned the Bible?

The OP was merely stating an opinion. But the fact is there is a biological imperative for women to want children and they are physically and functionally equipped to do so. And finally, OP is not far from the truth, as most - if not all women - want and go on to have chuildren.

By all means have a contrary opinion - you have every right to have one - but why get moody? Or is that frustrated broodiness grin!

TV

You had to quote me, you ret@rd.

Please tell, is God mentioned in the Quran? Maybe its the wiccan books, or Buddha's palm, maybe the Satanic books, or Eck book, maybe its my head, or your watery skull always spoiling for a fight, trying to fight on behalf of God, which makes you type first before you think.

Which book talked about what God wants again?

Are you fück.ing kidding me?

4 Likes

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by TV01(m): 3:17pm On Oct 27, 2014
GSKing:

You had to quote me, you ret@rd.
Says an inverterate degenerate.

GSKing:
I do not desire to have children, it is not my dream. I have better things to desire instead of some lousy things like kids!
So because your perversion is distinctly at odds with your make-up (which screams children) you would denigrate kids and blaspheme God rather than seek healing and peace.

GSKing:
Please tell, is God mentioned in the Quran? Maybe its the wiccan books, or Buddha's palm, maybe the Satanic books, or Eck book, maybe its my head, or your watery skull always spoiling for a fight, trying to fight on behalf of God, which makes you type first before you think.
The OP did not mention the bible and your assumption or opinon are of no greater weight than his. Further, his opinion does not give you the right to respond as you did.

GSKing:
Are you fück.ing kidding me?
No because you are a gay-homosexual, and no because you are in the throes of self-deception.

I guess having a few amoral twats like your post made you feel somewhat better. But it won't effect the healing you need.

TV

4 Likes

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by destante(f): 3:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
well for me, I sure want to have my kid someday smiley
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Pavore9: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2014
Certainly not every woman's dream.
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by GSKing: 10:37pm On Oct 27, 2014
TV01:

Says an inverterate degenerate.

So because your perversion is disticlty at odds with your make-up (which screams children) you would denigrate kids and blaspheme God rather than seek healing and peace.

The OP did not mention the bible and your assumption or opinon are of no greater weight than his. Further, his opinion does not give you the right to respond as you did.

No because you are a gay-homosexual, and no because you are in the throes of self-deception.

I guess having a few amoral twats like your post made you feel somewhat better. But it won't effect the healing you need.

TV

My dear, What took you so long to put all these together?

I totally forgot about this thread.

You need my attention, you'll have to beg for it next time.

You tried to thrash my posts with blatherings from a bigotted belly?

Go N Die!!!

But before that...

Take God's dick in your mouth, will you?
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Kanwulia: 12:11am On Oct 28, 2014
Very true. . . until you encounter a useless man aka birth control! cheesy
All African women dream of having kids even in ABJECT POVERTY!
In the Western world. . . .women think twice! kiss

Jah bless my darling USA! kiss
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 28, 2014
I definitely wish to have kids of my own
I want to birth, become a mother like my own mother
I want to experience the joys as well as the pains that comes with motherhood
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by TV01(m): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2014
GSKing:

My dear, What took you so long to put all these together?

I totally forgot about this thread.

You need my attention, you'll have to beg for it next time.

You tried to thrash my posts with blatherings from a bigotted belly?

Go N Die!!!

But before that...

Take God's dick in your mouth, will you?

Not just degenerate, but also perverse.

God can deliver you, just humble yourself and ask Him
And you have nothing of any value to lose, just the burden of your corruption.

Surely the deal of a lifetime - for all eternity cheesy!

TV

5 Likes

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by shizzleStar: 5:42pm On Oct 28, 2014
GSKing:
What's my business with what God wants and desire for every woman?

Get it into your skulls, your opinion is yours and yours alone. It's good you made it known because you're entitled to whatever it is that runs wild in your mind.

I know Nigerian women that do not want children. Frankly speaking, I was relieved when I met each of them. I thought I was alone in the country.

Respecting your choice/decision to be a homo,sexxxual and not wanting kids, but you had to describe children in such manner, and you were once a child? yet five FOOLS liked this IDDIOTIC comment.

You are a degenerate bastard.

3 Likes

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Talon005: 6:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
Respecting your choice/decision to be a homo,sexxxual and not wanting kids, but you had to describe children in such manner, and you were once a child? yet five FOOLS liked this IDDIOTIC comment.

You are a degenerate bastard.
Stop being kind brother, degenerate bastard is not strong enough to describe him. Be more brute.
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by shizzleStar: 7:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
Talon005:

Stop being kind brother, degenerate bastard is not strong enough to describe him. Be more brute.
ok, you can help me with a phrase that is more brute, thanks in advance
Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by Talon005: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
ok, you can help me with a phrase that is more brute, thanks in advance
I would of jumped at this offer few days ago when i got my MOJO on but I was banned for schooling a certain girl so I wanna chill for a while. Ok forgive.

1 Like

Re: Opinion!!! Wanting To Have Children Is Every Woman's Dream. (how True?) by shizzleStar: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2014
Talon005:

I would of jumped at this offer few days ago when i got my MOJO on but I was banned for schooling a certain girl so I wanna chill for a while. Ok forgive.
i see! alright then

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Owns A Man ? The Mother Or The Wife ? / Relationship Between Circumcised And Virgin/disvirgin / My Open Letter To Squig Who's Confused About Getting Married Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.