Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,539 members, 7,823,355 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

First Contact Service Anyone? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Contact Service Anyone? (1550 Views)

First Contact Invite / First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? / First Contact Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Contact Service Anyone? by buslink(f): 11:22am On Oct 24, 2014
i got this mail today.. damn these people don step up their game... pay into GTB for a first bank job... grin grin grin

Interview Notice

Following the review of your application with us, you have been shortlisted to attend a screening exercise and training on Bank’s Tellering Operations and Customer Service Relationships coming up at Federal Palace Hotel Victoria Island Lagos.

Please come along with the copies of your credentials, writing materials, your CV and most importantly your original birth certificate.
At the end of the training session, a certificate on Bank’s Tellering Operations and Customer Service Relationships shall be awarded to you in which a copy shall be submitted along side with your credentials. Therefore the cost of the certificate is N2500 (Two thousand Five hundred Naira) payable to First Contact Global Services, account number 0137386908 GTBank.

After payment is made register your full name and the Bank deposit slip number with us by email to firstcontactservices.fc@gmail.com to indicate your presence at the screening and also to obtain the date and the time for the exercise. Registration of applicants for the screening therefore closes on November 3rd, 2014

Resumption date is December 1st,2014 for all positions applied for, and Resumption Notice shall be sent to applicants mobile phones and a printout copy of Letter of deployment sent to email box of all successful applicants on November 28th, 2014. For enquiries 0700FIRSTSERVICE

Once you registered please check your inbox for the date and the time for the screening and the training.

Thank you.
Re: First Contact Service Anyone? by soria4real(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2014
I received it tooo ooooo,am seriously *laffing in chinese*

1 Like

Re: First Contact Service Anyone? by EbunLanre(f): 8:57am On Oct 30, 2014
2500 is alot of money esp wen tens pay. BT I tink buslink is wrong to assume its first bank cos their name is first contact services. they might be scammers, sure, bt I don't see any thing that links them to first bank in their mail.
Re: First Contact Service Anyone? by singlefade25(f): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2014
hahahahaha, i got the message too. i just dey laugh, i be lagos gal o. grin
Re: First Contact Service Anyone? by aseczyl(m): 9:43am On Oct 30, 2014
The holder of that account should be tracked down, if these guys get tracked down and are made to face the deserved consequences of their actions it will deter others from just waking up and start scheming on how to defraud poor job seekers.
He believes he has guarded himself against any legal actions with the way he came up with that scam, but he is a fool of the highest order, there's a thousand and one offences he could conviniently get nailed for.
This thing is getting out of hand. Someone will just stand at a cluster and be sharing flyers to people about jobs with the clear intention of defrauding and no one is pinning such individual to a corner and giving them the beating of their life before handing them over to Police for prosecution. This country shouldn't be ''anything goes''
Re: First Contact Service Anyone? by fboycaestro(m): 5:01pm On Nov 05, 2014
Got the email too now....cray. People

(1) (Reply)

To Get A Job In Nigeria You Must Know This! / I Need A Job / Metro Police, UK Demands Anyone Wanting To Join Must Speak At Least Yoruba .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.