Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? (1130 Views)

First Contact Invite / First Contact Service Anyone? / Dukwe Invitation, Are They Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 2:12pm On Oct 24, 2014
This is what i saw in my mail box and don't know how authentic is this invite...!
Interview Notice
Following the review of your application with
us, you have been shortlisted
to attend a screening exercise and training
on Bank’s Tellering Operations
and Customer Service Relationships coming
up at Federal Palace Hotel
Victoria Island Lagos.
Please come along with the copies of your
credentials, writing materials,
your CV and most importantly your original
birth certificate.
At the end of the training session, a
certificate on Bank’s Tellering
Operations and Customer Service
Relationships shall be awarded to you in
which a copy shall be submitted along side
with your credentials. Therefore
the cost of the certificate is N2500 (Two
thousand Five hundred Naira)
payable to First Contact Global Services,
account number 0137386908 GTBank.
After payment is made register your full
name and the Bank deposit slip
number with us by email to
firstcontactservices.fc@gmail.com to indicate
your presence at the screening and also to
obtain the date and the time for
the exercise. Registration of applicants for
the screening therefore closes
on November 3rd, 2014
Resumption date is December 1st,2014 for all
positions applied for, and
Resumption Notice shall be sent to applicants
mobile phones and a printout
copy of Letter of deployment sent to email
box of all successful applicants
on November 28th, 2014. For enquiries
0700FIRSTSERVICE
Once you registered please check your inbox
for the date and the time for
the screening and the training.
Thank you.
Re: First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? by Durchess(f): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
Wisdom is profitable 2 direct..
I got dat mail too nd am not goin.

2 Likes

Re: First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2014
Closed to 50 Views, 1Comment...
Uno no dey try ooo.
Who has genuine info abt dis org..?
Re: First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? by oliwaseunojo: 5:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Ask4bigneyo:
Closed to 50 Views, 1Comment...
Uno no dey try ooo.
Who has genuine info abt dis org..?
Guy, as a graduate, I expect u 2 read in between the line and know dat this is an uncontroversial scam, just connect the dots and make your conclusion. Let's stop acting this way pls!!!
Re: First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 6:10pm On Oct 24, 2014
Bros...i dont even have d intention of going coz i bliv it is a scam also. Thanks man!
oliwaseunojo:

Guy, as a graduate, I expect u 2 read in between the line and know dat this is an uncontroversial scam, just connect the dots and make your conclusion. Let's stop acting this way pls!!!
Re: First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? by jayshadow: 6:35pm On Oct 24, 2014
A guy called twice and asked some questions then he said I should check my mail. Only for me to see that the sum of 2,500 should be paid for training..its ridiculous!! No sane organisation will charge a dime to give you a job.
Re: First Contact Services Invitation! Are They Real? by Ask4bigneyo(m): 7:17pm On Oct 24, 2014
Lolzzzzz... U mean only INSANE organizationz charges a dime for a job offer?....
jayshadow:
A guy called twice and asked some questions then he said I should check my mail. Only for me to see that the sum of 2,500 should be paid for training..its ridiculous!! No sane organisation will charge a dime to give you a job.

(1) (Reply)

Recruitment Of Technicians & Electricians / Massive Graduate Entry Recruitment At Workforce Management Centre 2015 / Oando Plc Latest Vacancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.