Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,148 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

The Race For The Nairaland's Front Page: Beyond The Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Race For The Nairaland's Front Page: Beyond The Front Page (490 Views)

How To Get Your Posts To Nairaland's Front Page!!! / Nairaland Front Page / Why Do Crappy Threads Make The Nairaland Front Page? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Race For The Nairaland's Front Page: Beyond The Front Page by ddooskie(m): 11:44am On Oct 24, 2014
Long before I registered my first NL account(gone with the e-tsunami) I've been a dedicated reader but I discovered I was missing out of the fun and action of being a registered member on NL so I registered for lots of reasons.

1. To share my views on issues of discussion(probably correct some miss-information)
2. To know 'the catch' of making a comment on FP cheesy
3. To bust SpaceBookers grin and also book space(just to be on fp grin)
and some other reasons...

I realise that most comments on the front page do not really 'make sense' as most of them are jesters, advertisers and proud members of Nairaland.(Space bookers) and some people may not bother to look beyond the front page but when you open other pages, nna ehn, thatz WHERE ITZ REALLY HAPPENING, you see some reasonable comments, more funny jokes, silly people grin , brilliant folks and a whole new world on itz own.

But then, NL is a place for lots of people with different degrees of *craze for head* I also have the happy feeling whenever I make FP as if say na im dey make Angel Gabriel add more stars to my crown for heaven.
Re: The Race For The Nairaland's Front Page: Beyond The Front Page by mperoakeem(m): 12:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
I don buk again... I dey cum

1 Like

Re: The Race For The Nairaland's Front Page: Beyond The Front Page by sammoe(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
angry

I smell things...

I'm not booking any space.

My comment has been commented.

You're welcome, mention not.

I go!

angry
Re: The Race For The Nairaland's Front Page: Beyond The Front Page by Stepout(m): 12:31pm On Oct 24, 2014
I won't carry last. Just passing
Re: The Race For The Nairaland's Front Page: Beyond The Front Page by ddooskie(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
cheesy they've started again oh.

(1) (Reply)

Fashola: Nigeria’s Economy At Mercy Of Other Countries / Wrong Signals Sent By Girls In The Club.......... / New Video Shows B’haram Killing Captives In Dormitory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.