Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,420 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Top-5 Things To Ask In An Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top-5 Things To Ask In An Interview (715 Views)

He Missed An Interview Because……. / 10 Tough Questions Google, Apple, Others Ask In Interviews / 5 Questions Every Candidate Should Ask In A Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top-5 Things To Ask In An Interview by expensive007(m): 12:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Usually it is the HR-manager who is asking you some questions. But sometimes during a job interview you are supposed to ask something yourself. If you are unprepared, it can be too hard.

So keep in mind the following 5 types of questions you can ask till your interview is over:
1. How do you imagine a perfect candidate for this position?
This question can make interviewer to tell what the employer is looking for. And it helps you to note the needed qualities when you will be asked about them.
2. What do you like most about working in this company?
This question can demonstrate how the people are satisfied with their jobs. You may also learn some benefits of the company you are applying to. If the interviewer does not want to answer this question without any explanation, it can be a bad sign.
3. Do you have some more questions about my specifications and abilities?
This question is rather puzzling. But it can show that you are a confident person who is sure about his/her skills and abilities.
4. Who was previously on this position?
This question will help you to understand whether this person was promoted or got fired. Or maybe he/she has just retired or quit. This will help you to analyze the atmosphere in the company.
5. What is the next level?
This question will tell you about the next step of choosing the candidates. It also demonstrates that you are interested in this position. Or, if everything was good, you can hear that there are no further steps and you are hired.
Don’t also forget that there are some questions you should never ask during your interview. So you should better be checking them out too!
source:http://www.naij.com/310234-top-5-things-to-ask-in-an-interview.html
Re: Top-5 Things To Ask In An Interview by Nielbaba(m): 11:19pm On Oct 24, 2014
I asked 1 3 4 5 today in my interview wit a coy in ikoyi..got along so well wit d female interviewer naso d man wey dey steong face truout ....i pray dey call bak nxt week i asked dat too n d woman laffed..i said wen should i be xpecting a feed bak either im employed or not

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer: "What Have You Been Doing While Unemployed?" / Entry Level: Account Payable Supervisor Job At Maersk / Hey Guys The Sterling Bank Test Is Still On Until 6pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.