Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,488 members, 7,826,840 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

This Is Not Good: Facebook Now Lets You Post Anonymously - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / This Is Not Good: Facebook Now Lets You Post Anonymously (633 Views)

Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed / Facebook Now Lets You Choose What Happens To Your Account After Your Death / Facebook Flaw Lets You View Someone's Private Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Not Good: Facebook Now Lets You Post Anonymously by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
is this a good one or a very bad one?

Facebook has released a new app that will let users communicate anonymously – and the social network says trolls and online bullying won’t be an issue.

Rooms, a standalone mobile app for iOS, aims to allow users to discuss sensitive issues they would ordinarily not be comfortable doing by letting them interact on Facebook without having to use their real names.

And the social network claims that trolls will not be able to take advantage of the anonymity as moderators can ban devices instead of users – meaning internet bullies can’t create multiple accounts to harass people. read more here http://www..com/2014/10/this-is-not-good-facebook-now-lets-you.html

Re: This Is Not Good: Facebook Now Lets You Post Anonymously by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 24, 2014
Who cares? I have nothing to do them them since last year.
Re: This Is Not Good: Facebook Now Lets You Post Anonymously by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
Oxasbi:
Who cares? I have nothing to do them them since last year.
lol
Re: This Is Not Good: Facebook Now Lets You Post Anonymously by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
Children hav taken ova facebook and d site really sucks now...i prefer nairaland whr u get to chat wit funny matured and interesting guys and babes....
Re: This Is Not Good: Facebook Now Lets You Post Anonymously by kalet55(m): 5:18pm On Oct 24, 2014

(1) (Reply)

WEB DESIGNERS PLEASE HELP ME!! / I Can Help You Set Up Your Online Store... / Please I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.