Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,064 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed (2303 Views)

Payoneer Now Allow Nigerians Receive Payment Directly To Bank Acount / Which Hosting Plan Is Best For A Site That Will Allow Users Upload Videos / How Does Blogs Push Their News Updates To People's Mail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by Tallesty1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Facebook Just rolled out an update that will allow users to select friends and Pages that they will like to see their updates first in the news feed.

The social media giant said it is rolling out the new update to enable users to personalize their News Feed experience. The new feature will help you to prioritize stories, and make sure you don’t miss posts from best friends and favourite Pages.

Today we are announcing even better tools for you to actively shape and improve the experience. We’ve redesigned and expanded Facebook’s News Feed Preferences to give you more control.

Users who want to enable the new update must make sure they have the latest version of the Facebook app in their phone, thereafter they can tap the "More" icon in the lower-right of their News Feed then scroll down to "News Feed Preferences," tap it, and then select "Prioritize Who to See First."

You can always add or remove friends and pages.

SOURCE
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by Whizzcute(m): 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2015
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by kingstylo01(m): 7:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Hello Tallesty1, i want you to do something for me. Whatsapp me on 08138103071
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by Tallesty1(m): 7:09am On Jul 23, 2015
kingstylo01:
Hello Tallesty1, i want you to do something for me. Whatsapp me on 08138103071
Ok
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by kingstylo01(m): 7:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ok
hi bro. It seems you forgot to whatsapp me.
I want you to get a custom domain from Go-daddy for me. Kindly drop your mobile number.
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by Tallesty1(m): 7:26am On Jul 24, 2015
kingstylo01:
hi bro. It seems you forgot to whatsapp me.
I want you to get a custom domain from Go-daddy for me. Kindly drop your mobile number.
I called your line twice but it was switched off.

I'll call again later.
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by kingstylo01(m): 7:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Tallesty1:
I called your line twice but it was switched off.

I'll call again later.
sorry for that bro. Just whatsapp me on the line.
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by kingstylo01(m): 6:43am On Aug 01, 2015
whatsup tallesty1, can't reach your line shocked
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by kingstylo01(m): 11:20am On Aug 01, 2015
Tallesty1:
Ok
tallesty oh! shocked
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by CR77(f): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
Interested but not my cup of tea

1 Like

Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by deebsman1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
nice 1, fbk always innovating
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by youngice(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
I'm not interested
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by defendedvictim(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
OK...maybe I wil stop seeing baseless and useless selfies every time

By d way, what is Go-daddy...tallesty
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by Hawlahscho(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
I want "following a post" to be willingly.
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by Nobody: 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2015
Welcome development

1 Like

Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by sodiq93: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Good 4 dem
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by allanphash7(m): 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by Venice789: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2015
AIIT
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by osanebi4me: 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Nice, no more stupid people on my feed..
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by mytime24(f): 4:07pm On Aug 05, 2015
Izzoki

1 Like

Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by jhuzcoyle(m): 4:08pm On Aug 05, 2015
noted
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by RichDad1(m): 4:09pm On Aug 05, 2015
It's been around for a while.
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by Tallesty1(m): 4:21pm On Aug 05, 2015
defendedvictim:
OK...maybe I wil stop seeing baseless and useless selfies every time

By d way, what is Go-daddy...tallesty
GoDaddy is a domain registrar and web hosting company
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by gryhusky(m): 5:14pm On Aug 05, 2015
I don't think I need it
Re: Facebook Now Allow Users To Chose Stories That Will Appear In Their News Feed by tbsnetworks: 8:17am On Aug 14, 2015
Facebook introduce various technology day by day they also introduced trending option by various categories. Outsourced Technical Support | Managed IT Support Services

(1) (Reply)

Exchanger: Sell Your Payoneer, Paypal, Funds Here - Dollars, Pound & Eur / Yahoo Yahoo Boys Have Gone Nuclear / How I Made Over 3million Naira Product Sales Using Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.