Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,812 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636992 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by pauljokotagba: 3:52am On Dec 21, 2014
Browyn:

I'll advice you not to flash super su to your phone using cwm . download super su from play store. adios amigo
Done that, installed it through play store, and uninstalled king user.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 4:22am On Dec 21, 2014
FredHandsome:

Which site can I download lyric files from?
you don't need to download it from a site..just type the name of the song you want to download AMD end it with .LRC and you should see sites that offer it.once downloaded, you then rename the file to be exactly like the song you downloaded and put them together in the same. folder
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by FredHandsome(m): 6:42am On Dec 21, 2014
REB3L:

you don't need to download it from a site..just type the name of the song you want to download AMD end it with .LRC and you should see sites that offer it.once downloaded, you then rename the file to be exactly like the song you downloaded and put them together in the same. folder

Bros, e no easy: I don search tire. For instance, I searched for Justin timberlake's - mirrors.LRC, the returned searches were just crappy.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by TobiAruna(m): 7:25am On Dec 21, 2014
Good evening roomies Gionee M2 with full accessories for sell its just a 1month old its in good working condition, warranty still intact, two back cover black nd white, flip case available, ders guarantee and its very clean it comes with is pack its goes for 19,000 price negotiable and the bar3 last for up to 3day with moderate use. Contact on 07058018902, 08164301149.
For lag d abeokuta ppl only.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by vower(m): 7:30am On Dec 21, 2014
I downloaded asphalt 8 which worked fine and then deleted it because I was banned, now I download the asphalt 8 again and it's showing me asphalt 8 has closed unfortunately, and I downloaded it from plastered, any help, also my fifa 14 is still having the same problem
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 21, 2014
Pls between the H6 & H7 which should I go for? What's the major difference
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2014
theboss01:
go to ring road, u 'll see tecno shop dere. Buy from dere

Pls where exactly in ringroad
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 9:19am On Dec 21, 2014
Just wake up, saw home bottom blinking, double tap the screen,oo message!!..,read!..double tap to close the screen...........I love this phone ...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kunlexiest: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2014
solomonslones:
Pls between the H6 & H7 which should I go for? What's the major difference
h7 is 5.0 inch
h7 is still on jellybean
while h6 is kikat
buh 4.5inch
h6 has cool gestures whyle h7 doesnt
if u want screen size go foe h7
if u want awesomeness go for h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by REB3L(m): 9:51am On Dec 21, 2014
There are ThREE ways to go:
Download LRC files automatically when
you are playing music by using some
special PC software or plug-ins like:
Minilyrics - free software supports most
popular media player, such as Winamp,
Windows Media Player,/".

TTPlayer apk - a famous music player in
China. It can search and download LRC
file automatically when playing music.
But it has only CHINESE version. you can just download the lyrics file and then move it to your music folder then play on ur default music player

Search and Download the LRC file for
your own songs at some websites: like
www.51lrc.com
http://www.lrcfiles.com/
www​.mediamonkey.com
FredHandsome:

Bros, e no easy: I don search tire. For instance, I searched for Justin timberlake's - mirrors.LRC, the returned searches were just crappy.
There are ThREE ways to go:
Download LRC files automatically when
you are playing music by using some
special PC software or plug-ins like:
Minilyrics - free software supports most
popular media player, such as Winamp,
Windows Media Player,/".

TTPlayer apk - a famous music player in
China. It can search and download LRC
file automatically when playing music.
But it has only CHINESE version. you can just download the lyrics file and then move it to your music folder then play on ur default music player

Search and Download the LRC file for
your own songs at some websites: like
www.51lrc.com
http://www.lrcfiles.com/
www​.mediamonkey.com
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2014
Went to buy this phone yesterday at Awka...Lo and behold,it was 19k while i went with 17500 and I have been saving for this snc...Just 1k5 deprived me of this phone..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 10:06am On Dec 21, 2014
whizbrain:
Went to buy this phone yesterday at Awka...Lo and behold,it was 19k while i went with 17500 and I have been saving for this snc...Just 1k5 deprived me of this phone..
biss go to anoda store jor...haha 19k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 10:36am On Dec 21, 2014
obaayo2:
biss go to anoda store jor...haha 19k
...I bot 17.5k...a friend was told 20 k...it keeps rising...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 10:53am On Dec 21, 2014
realceeg:
...I bot 17.5k...a friend was told 20 k...it keeps rising...
think so
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Skykid1208(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

Cool font tho grin

What's the name?
Tanks i just chosea random font from ifont,i cant realy remember it's name
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nani667: 11:37am On Dec 21, 2014
vower:
I downloaded asphalt 8 which worked fine and then deleted it because I was banned, now I download the asphalt 8 again and it's showing me asphalt 8 has closed unfortunately, and I downloaded it from plastered, any help, also my fifa 14 is still having the same problem

Download the game from Playstore and enjoy ✔
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by CandidMee: 11:40am On Dec 21, 2014
Plz send me a bb imei to this mail.

Also, can I use the mobileuncle tools to increase the phone volume without being rooted too?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Skykid1208(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2014
obaayo2:
1st of all...clera the apps cache and data,forcestop then reboot your phones,den launch d app...if problem persists,tag me

Same thing bro.
Evenafter using wifi.
PLS HELP ME
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Skykid1208(m): 11:44am On Dec 21, 2014
pelboy:
try thiz method
1.download root explorer https:///AxQ3lJra
2.open the app and tap on mount r/w on top
3.search for the folder named "etc" and open it
4.tap on mount r/w again in the "etc" folder
5.look for file named hosts and delete it
6.switch off and on ur fone then playstore will signin undecided
Hope this will work for you

Thanks bro.
I would try it and give you feedback
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:55am On Dec 21, 2014
Skykid1208:

Tanks i just chosea random font from ifont,i cant realy remember it's name
Ok
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2014
whizbrain:
Check other stores
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
Skykid1208:

Same thing bro.
Evenafter using wifi.
PLS HELP ME
do u have root explorer?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 12:13pm On Dec 21, 2014
i changed my imei to that of phanton z but etisalat has been pending or trying to verify for like one hour now,can i go ahead and change to that of infinix zero,,will they give me the one gig later?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 12:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
gemiclem:
i changed my imei to that of phanton z but etisalat has been pending or trying to verify for like one hour now,can i go ahead and change to that of infinix zero,,will they give me the one gig later?
etisalat have caught the tweak but wont block it because of the original users,so now when u want to do it u have to be fast and smart,cos if u tried it d 1st time and u received error msg,den u tried it a second time wt a valid imei,u will receive a pending msg...so bro move to anoda sim or wait for 24hrs.den resend it....

GOD BLESS NIGERIA!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Talk2nanro(m): 1:02pm On Dec 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

Hahahahahaha... Bro, u're not alone. I was inside a BRT wen i received a call, after answering, one big bros saw the fone and was like... Guy shey na iPhone be dis? I laughed and showed him the top of my fone, then he saw TECNO.
See d way dis bros dey bombard me with questions... Sotey passengers dey look my hand. Fear con dey catch me. He was just feeling the fone +smiling
either you are lying or the guy is a totally fool. h6 looks nothing like an Iphone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Talk2nanro(m): 1:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
Baadal:

Same thing is happening to my Infinix Hot.....that fone is really good.....better battery life than H6....bigger screen.i was amazed with this Infinix Hot performance very smooth no lag!!
i think i believe this one, it looks a lot like iphone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Talk2nanro(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
jayhk:
God will help me aw handle dat so called fast infinix hot. .nd see haw it feels ..but m vewi sure of one ting h6 dispay z far betta. .canera far berra graphics double dat of d hot perfomance dis z d smoothest a fone can be ..u can even compare it with iphone in terms of smoothness ..m nat comparing abeg o b4 iphone users finish me o...but its vewi smooth. ..so ur infinix hot z no were near my baby. .buh it a gud buy for it price. ..yh and ram management of my h6 ehhh z soooooo coool ...I jadly use up to 600 mb ram no mata wat I do. ..hu noticed dis typing on nairaland wif my previous fone p5 z as slow as Bleep! but with h6 its so fast. .......overall dont compare h6 with d hot. ..d camera na real 8mp asin confamm CONFAM. .camera follow come app z even berra dan camera 360..to me. ..nd for d ba3 h6 ba3 z nice I have screenshot above on dis thread can ur hot top dat?
bottom line wanna buy d hot sha for my junior sis. .
one thing i believe about this h6 is the camera quality. is fucking good my friend has this phone, it has a better 8mp than any other tecno 8mp. tecno p5 is the worst phone ever, thats y i went for gionee p4 after using that piece of shit p5

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jayhk(m): 1:14pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talk2nanro:
either you are lying or the guy is a totally fool. h6 looks nothing like an Iphone
smh ..ave u seen a h6?

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Harjet(m): 1:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Y'all making this H6 really enticing but nna mehnn, am still resisting
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 1:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talk2nanro:
i think i believe this one, it looks a lot like iphone

Infinix hot looks like iPhone? smh

Obviously you've not even seen the Infinix Hot before ...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 2:18pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talk2nanro:
Have u finished?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 2:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
jayhk:
smh ..ave u seen a h6?
Baba leave dis nigga jare

(1) (2) (3) ... (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.