Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,781 members, 7,817,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (144) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636134 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 2:21pm On Dec 21, 2014
damn you guys are burning the wheels of steel here,happy Sunday @all
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Talk2nanro(m): 2:24pm On Dec 21, 2014
Osyxcel:
Wetin e go cost Tecno to acquire a server for updates sef, rather than all these batch updates wey dem dey do.
dont mind them , they are criminals
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 2:33pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talk2nanro:
either you are lying or the guy is a totally fool. h6 looks nothing like an Iphone
boss..im not an H6 user,but let me correct something,h6 is not an iphone,but beleive me the 1st time i saw it i thought it was an iphone,the home key really dexeived me.so pls dont be aggressive and try to understand them

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2014
AmazingZeus:
damn you guys are burning the wheels of steel here,happy Sunday @all
Boss, i was about mentioning you just now! I mean just now.

Hw av u been sir?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 2:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
I unistalled iFont, then install HiFont. Buh if i download a font to apply, i get this msg? What's wrong abeg?

HiFont users?

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 2:53pm On Dec 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

Boss, i was about mentioning you just now! I mean just now.

Hw av u been sir?
oga mi,your boy just dy on low key while he plans for Christmas things,you know where I fit buy full chicken for #50 naira
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 2:56pm On Dec 21, 2014
Heeboy94:
I unistalled iFont, then install HiFont. Buh if i download a font to apply, i get this msg? What's wrong abeg?

HiFont users?
have you rooted the phone,try clearing app data and try again
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by prinzfunchi(m): 3:05pm On Dec 21, 2014
AmazingZeus:
oga mi,your boy just dy on low key while he plans for Christmas things,you know where I fit buy full chicken for #50 naira

Check Jumia ... Today is black Sunday grin

delivery fee is 5k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Talk2nanro(m): 3:06pm On Dec 21, 2014
Tweetums:
Crying, my play store still not working.....
what is the reply u get and is it rooted?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
AmazingZeus:
LOOL... Yes! Go Aso Rock. U go see 3 full fleshed chicken for #50
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 3:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talk2nanro:
i think i believe this one, it looks a lot like iphone

Which Infinix Hot be like Iphone?? shocked shocked

Tecno H3 and H6 look similar to an Iphone.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 3:08pm On Dec 21, 2014
AmazingZeus:
have you rooted the phone,try clearing app data and try again
Yes! My fone is rooted

*Modified*

I've done so, it still didn't apply. Or is that the HiFont works hand-in-hand with the Solo Launcher i saw there?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 3:09pm On Dec 21, 2014
Osyxcel:

Which Infinix Hot be like Iphone?? shocked shocked

Tecno H3 and H6 look similar to an Iphone.
Baba dat guy Dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 3:10pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talk2nanro:
one thing i believe about this h6 is the camera quality. is fucking good my friend has this phone, it has a better 8mp than any other tecno 8mp. tecno p5 is the worst phone ever, thats y i went for gionee p4 after using that piece of shit p5

P5 in not the worst phone ever, it's one of the best 512MB RAM phones Tecno produced.

You can't compare Gionee P4 of 1GB RAM to Tecno P5 of 512MB RAM
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 3:12pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talk2nanro:
what is the reply u get and is it rooted?
problem solved
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Talk2nanro(m): 3:19pm On Dec 21, 2014
akashi01:
hmm...mumu liar
lol
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 3:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
FredHandsome:

Bros, e no easy: I don search tire. For instance, I searched for Justin timberlake's - mirrors.LRC, the returned searches were just crappy.
use ttpod
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by TheTega(m): 3:40pm On Dec 21, 2014
obaayo2:
do you want to use glo?

Yes I want to use Glo, any help please
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by TheTega(m): 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

Yes bro

Help me please, how did you do it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Talk2nanro(m): 3:43pm On Dec 21, 2014
obaayo2:
boss..im not an H6 user,but let me correct something,h6 is not an iphone,but beleive me the 1st time i saw it i thought it was an iphone,the home key really dexeived me.so pls dont be aggressive and try to understand them
am not aggressive, i just cant see the resemblance because i have a friend that has it. the shape is not nothing alike but their was one infinix that with one guy in a cyber cafe, i looked exactly like an iphone. if ur observant i dont support any brand but the quality of a particular product. i will speak bad about the one i use if proves so
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 3:46pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talk2nanro:
am not aggressive, i just cant see the resemblance because i have a friend that has it. the shape is not nothing alike but their was one infinix that with one guy in a cyber cafe, i looked exactly like an iphone. if ur observant i dont support any brand but the quality of a particular product. i will speak bad about the one i use if proves so
alryt.....buh i think,h6 looks more like an iphone than infinix hot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 3:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
TheTega:

Yes I want to use Glo, any help please
kk hw xan i help
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Talk2nanro(m): 3:48pm On Dec 21, 2014
Osyxcel:

P5 in not the worst phone ever, it's one of the best 512MB RAM phones Tecno produced.

You can't compare Gionee P4 of 1GB RAM to Tecno P5 of 512MB RAM
the gospel truth is that Gionee is more refined phone, i have used tecno and am saying this by experience not hype. 6 months from now believe me ur gonna start complaining bitterly about this phone. past experience. But then again it could be my fate but many people regrets though
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 4:47pm On Dec 21, 2014
Talk2nanro:
the gospel truth is that Gionee is more refined phone, i have used tecno and am saying this by experience not hype. 6 months from now believe me ur gonna start complaining bitterly about this phone. past experience. But then again it could be my fate but many people regrets though

When you understand the capabilities of your device, there will be no regret when your phone can't deliver more than it's might.

Overall, I believe Gionee is a better OEM, but there is no difference between their Low-end devices and those of Tecno.

This thread is about Tecno H6, so I'm not willing to derail further more. Peace.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2014
obaayo2:
alryt.....buh i think,h6 looks more like an iphone than infinix hot

Leave that guy jare. Infinix hot is not even close to what an Iphone looks like.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 21, 2014
Good news gangstar Vegas is now free on Playstore
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Skykid1208(m): 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2014
obaayo2:
do u have root explorer?

not yet
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Skykid1208(m): 5:50pm On Dec 21, 2014
obaayo2:
do u have root explorer?

Not yet but am going to download it as soon as i charge my phone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
Heeboy94:

Lol. Brother, i was once like you. Na my H6 i use learn sef.

Drop ur digits make we talk on WhatsApp
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 21, 2014
hemor:
Kudos to you. Things i would love you to add to make your rom awesome.
1. let us be able to change font directly from settings without installing 3rd party app.
2. work on the ram and battery management without needing any other app.
3. make volume keys act as camera button e.g double clicking the volume up key to launch camera and single click of volume up key inside camera takes picture.
4. add all lollipop's features not just the u.i like your apps still being open after reboot. u can even add iOS 8 features to it if you feel like.
5. don't just work on multi-window let us also be able to create a small window for an app inside another app e.g I'm browsing with opera but still want to chat with someone on bbm i don't have to keep minimizing i just create a small window for bbm inside my opera (the feature is in samsung note).
6. let the default launcher be very beautiful so that we won't even need to install another launcher. change the status bar also it suc.ks
7. remove useless apps like browser, pamplay and others let chrome and opera be the follow come browsers and let the launcher have notification counter for all apps.
8. if possible let's be able to use samsung note's pen on it (LOL).
9. I can add more if you want me to.

I know I'm a thief who wants high end features on a cheap phone but may God help you sha.

I wish I knew anything about creating ROMs I would have love to help you with it to make it faster.
guy wetin u won kill person.. Dat would tak months 2 finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.