Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,848 members, 7,824,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (637076 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Micheezy7(m): 1:36pm On May 21, 2015
Nastydroid:
add me in the group bro 08089294733

Add me also 08115810754
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by vikkytan: 6:19pm On May 21, 2015
enoch273:

I was asking for the L6 sir, and you're telling me of j7 boom. I don't fancy the phone. It's batteries that attract me to a phone. I'll pick the L6 anyday to the j7 sha. My opinion though.
then just go for the l6 ..I heard it.s upgradeable...
also as u use it... d battery will started getting longer like two to three days on heavy usage..
it also charges very fast...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 6:51pm On May 21, 2015
vikkytan:

then just go for the l6 ..I heard it.s upgradeable...
also as u use it... d battery will started getting longer like two to three days on heavy usage..
it also charges very fast...
thanks alot sir, i ve already opted for the hot note.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 10:28pm On May 21, 2015
Ibiblaze:

Lollipop version (5.0.2)
Thanks for your reply. I have successfully ported the ROM and I must confess, it's nice. But, I only have one problem, which is the constant blinking of the home button.
I don't know, if you have any idea of how to solve it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ibiblaze(m): 10:46pm On May 21, 2015
jiggar:

Thanks for your reply. I have successfully ported the ROM and I must confess, it's nice. But, I only have one problem, which is the constant blinking of the home button.
I don't know, if you have any idea of how to solve it?
That's the bug all h6 have....just trying holding ur power botton for 6seconds...it might stop...make sure u clear all notification before doing it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 6:23am On May 22, 2015
Nastydroid:
add me in the group bro 08089294733

Name
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 6:23am On May 22, 2015
Micheezy7:

Add me also 08115810754

Name
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 7:14am On May 22, 2015
You guys should download AOSP V3 ROM, it's bugless. No blinking of light self. True definition of a bugless rom.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:25am On May 22, 2015
TECNO H6 FOR SALE
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by vikkytan: 7:55am On May 22, 2015
enoch273:
thanks alot sir, i ve already opted for the hot note.
okay
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 8:25am On May 22, 2015
adelolaa:

Name
tecno h6 group
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Grandberry19: 8:48am On May 22, 2015
adelolaa:

Name
damilola 08189222025...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 10:31am On May 22, 2015
Ibiblaze:

That's the bug all h6 have....just trying holding ur power botton for 6seconds...it might stop...make sure u clear all notification before doing it
Well, we just have to manage it. I am wondering if your screen goes off, when you close the pouch? Because mine doesn't. Is there any fix for it?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Ibiblaze(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2015
jiggar:

Well, we just have to manage it. I am wondering if your screen goes off, when you close the pouch? Because mine doesn't. Is there any fix for it?
I no longer use it...but it do turn of wen I close it and on wen I open it....but have not tried it on this my custom ROM...I lose the pouch though
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Micheezy7(m): 11:52am On May 22, 2015
adelolaa:

Name

Micheal
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Micheezy7(m): 11:53am On May 22, 2015
Micheezy7:

Micheal

Micheal 08115810754
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by fineemina: 2:45pm On May 22, 2015
the notification light blinking on the h6 is not a defect. Besides if u do not like it you can put it off under settings.

as for the screen not going off even when inadvertently mode is on happens when you change launcher or when you add lock code or pattern (solution remove pattern/lock code see if it works and try it out again it solved mine when it happened
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 5:14pm On May 22, 2015
Award winning Homescreen wink cheesy cool shocked grin

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by nani667: 6:35pm On May 22, 2015
adelolaa:
Award winning Homescreen wink cheesy cool shocked grin

Oshey.... Award for the Gayest Homescreen ✔✔✔
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 8:37pm On May 22, 2015
nani667:

Oshey.... Award for the Gayest Homescreen ✔✔✔

I smell beef shocked

Let me see ur fugly homescreen grin grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 22, 2015
adelolaa:

I smell beef shocked

Let me see ur fugly homescreen grin grin
Pls i want to read your own view about the hotness of this phone.

I'm planning on getting it next month,i'm not a game freak,i surf the net a lot,though not on h+,except if i want to download..

does the phone get really hot?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 11:26pm On May 22, 2015
udemzy101:

I'm planning on getting it next month,i'm not a game freak,i surf the net a lot,though not on h+,except if i want to download..

Hot but not really... No p u can buy it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 22, 2015
adelolaa:

ok,thanks...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:29pm On May 22, 2015
adelolaa:

ok,thanks...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 3:03am On May 23, 2015
iheanyi40:
lmao so u tryna say tecno suppose reward u shea grin
. Yes o I need award. I used their tecno m3 for almost 4yrs. I deserve an award na!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 3:05am On May 23, 2015
Alfred234:
I don't know why you guys like porting ugly custom ROMs to ur phones u people should be patient I heard that Tecno will release Lollipop 5.0 update for some of their phones, their engineers are still testing the OS to see if it will compatible with their phones.
. Hahahahaha Tecno?? Sins wen?? Abeg we're dd u hear dat?? I want to knw too!!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 3:13am On May 23, 2015
fineemina:
24500 for hot note + 1500 for pouch which sums up to 26000 in total
22500 or 23500 l6 plus pouch.

(scratching ma head right now)
. Hahaha... If u are not a lover of large screen, buy d l6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 3:33am On May 23, 2015
vikkytan:

bro don't mind all those boys . jaree
.buy l6 it.s a beast phone...especially d battery ... although I haven..t buy mine but one my friend is using.... d battery lasts longer as u use it.....
as for infinix I have bad experience with it...
d phone always heat .. and it happens on majority of infinixs .. most of those boys claiming u should not buy l6 are techno haters..
or u should check review for d latest techno boom j7. it has some features DAT any techno phones don't have...

. The infinix hot note I'm using doesn't heat up at all! N d battery lasts a whole day on 3G
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 3:34am On May 23, 2015
vikkytan:

bro don't mind all those boys . jaree
.buy l6 it.s a beast phone...especially d battery ... although I haven..t buy mine but one my friend is using.... d battery lasts longer as u use it.....
as for infinix I have bad experience with it...
d phone always heat .. and it happens on majority of infinixs .. most of those boys claiming u should not buy l6 are techno haters..
or u should check review for d latest techno boom j7. it has some features DAT any techno phones don't have...

. N how much is d boom J?? Presently??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jemmiee(f): 3:41am On May 23, 2015
udemzy101:

. It gets really hot.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:26am On May 23, 2015
jemmiee:
. It gets really hot.
lol..i hope it won't affect the phone?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Alfred234(m): 9:06am On May 23, 2015
jemmiee:
. Hahahahaha Tecno?? Sins wen?? Abeg we're dd u hear dat?? I want to knw too!!
Lol i read it online o they said the Tecno manager said that Lollipop update is coming and that they plan on releasing a 3gb RAM flagship phone this year

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.