Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (237) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636235 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Herminius(m): 9:27am On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
thanku
You're welcome
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akashi01(m): 9:46am On May 11, 2015
Vickydera2:
thanku
hire ME cheesy wink cheesy wink wink cheesy wink cheesy

would cost you a fortune tho grin grin grin grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:56am On May 11, 2015
akashi01:

OK. u r hired
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Herminius(m): 10:06am On May 11, 2015
akashi01:

Make sure u do a good job o...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by akashi01(m): 10:38am On May 11, 2015
Herminius:

Make sure u do a good job o...
wont you ask of my account number

plus what am i supposed to do....hype you? done
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Herminius(m): 10:45am On May 11, 2015
akashi01:
wont you ask of my account number

plus what am i supposed to do....hype you? done
Yhu can sendv your account number..buh mk sure it comes with your pin wink
Hype,campaign, do anything.... Jus to mk her win grin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 11, 2015
cronoseus:
hello guys..saw this phone called tecno r5...its very great,only differences with h6 is the screen size coz its at 4"
it comes preloaded with MC 3...great game,will do a review soon
pls do a review of d phone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 2:03am On May 12, 2015
enoch273:

ahahahahaha!you actually think am a learner, well i ve flashed lexer rom, hive rom, miui rom, popkat rom and aosp v3 rom on h6, and as for tweaks, no stray reach where i dey o, else you'll crawl back into your shell in shame.
which rom is the best to flash Bro
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 5:53pm On May 12, 2015
Nastydroid:
which rom is the best to flash Bro
aosp v3 rom sir, it's bugless
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 12, 2015
Vickydera2:
meanwhile please vote VICKYDERA2 for miss nairaland 2015
I'll vote and campaign for you smiley
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 12, 2015
Sammyblake:
thanku. I really need ur votes pls
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by samintegrity(m): 8:08pm On May 12, 2015
Can someone kindly upload a backup of his/her H6?? I meant Tecno H6 cwm backup, i need it to restore mine, actually i ported to popkat v2 buh made a mistake not backing up my previous rom b4 flashing, now am tired of popkat, i cudnt get a successful imei tweaked afterwards.. Pls or probably u av a link to it.. Trust me i don search Google tire na so so different roms i dey c. Which i don't need, m in need of d Tecno backup... Seems it around 1.2gig or so... I think mtn bb via simple server wud do d trick of upload.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by samintegrity(m): 8:11pm On May 12, 2015
enoch273:

Does it allows imei tweaking?? And wat abt problem on receiving files via Bluetooth?? Like d breathing light dat just keeps breathing.. ??
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LAWLESS250(m): 8:30pm On May 12, 2015
Please am begging in the name of God to anybody that has a kind heart to come to my aid,I bought a 3600mah power bank from jumia with 4 USB cord amounting in total of 5000 thousand naira,but unfortunately for me the power bank was not working so I quickly drew the attention of jumia complaining to them about the defaulted power bank in which they acknowledged and assured me that such item will be retrieved,onto retrieval the courier rejected my item saying such item MUST BE in it's original packaging (that's the carton that came with the power bank) else he won't take it,I showed him evidence such as receipt,text messages and emails I received to claim such item was mine but he refused....demanding that the item must be in a package else no replacement,so please I just need a 3600mah power bank carton to package mine in other for them to retrieve it please,am in port harcourt....pic of the defaulted power bank below

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 8:56pm On May 12, 2015
enoch273:

help me with the link Bro, thanks in advance
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 8:58pm On May 12, 2015
samintegrity:
Can someone kindly upload a backup of his/her H6?? I meant Tecno H6 cwm backup, i need it to restore mine, actually i ported to popkat v2 buh made a mistake not backing up my previous rom b4 flashing, now am tired of popkat, i cudnt get a successful imei tweaked afterwards.. Pls or probably u av a link to it.. Trust me i don search Google tire na so so different roms i dey c. Which i don't need, m in need of d Tecno backup... Seems it around 1.2gig or so... I think mtn bb via simple server wud do d trick of upload.
my stock rom backup is 2gb,you go buy data for me?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by samintegrity(m): 9:21pm On May 12, 2015
LAWLESS250:
Please am begging in the name of God to anybody that has a kind heart to come to my aid,I bought a 3600mah power bank from jumia with 4 USB cord amounting in total of 5000 thousand naira,but unfortunately for me the power bank was not working so I quickly drew the attention of jumia complaining to them about the defaulted power bank in which they acknowledged and assured me that such item will be retrieved,onto retrieval the courier rejected my item saying such item MUST BE in it's original packaging (that's the carton that came with the power bank) else he won't take it,I showed him evidence such as receipt,text messages and emails I received to claim such item was mine but he refused....demanding that the item must be in a package else no replacement,so please I just need a 3600mah power bank carton to package mine in other for them to retrieve it please,am in port harcourt....pic of the defaulted power bank below

Oh. Sorry bro.. Buh y buy 3800mah for 5k wen u cud actually get 12000mah or 30000mah at same price?? I bought a 12000mah power bank at a retail shop in Akure, and it charges my H6 4 different times..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LAWLESS250(m): 9:23pm On May 12, 2015
samintegrity:

Oh. Sorry bro.. Buh y buy 3800mah for 5k wen u cud actually get 12000mah or 30000mah at same price?? I bought a 12000mah power bank at a retail shop in Akure, and it charges my H6 4 different times..
I said with transport,4 USB and the power bank itself
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by samintegrity(m): 9:32pm On May 12, 2015
Nastydroid:
my stock rom backup is 2gb,you go buy data for me?

Lolz. Wud appreciate if you can upload boss try mtn bis plus simple server oo.. #100 per day is wat m equally using
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by samintegrity(m): 9:34pm On May 12, 2015
LAWLESS250:
I said with transport,4 USB and the power bank itself

I understand wat u meant boss, was just saying u cud av got it at a retail shop around u. Got my 12000mah for #4000
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LAWLESS250(m): 9:38pm On May 12, 2015
samintegrity:

I understand wat u meant boss, was just saying u cud av got it at a retail shop around u. Got my 12000mah for #4000
what I need right now is a solution to my problem
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nastydroid(m): 9:49pm On May 12, 2015
samintegrity:

Lolz. Wud appreciate if you can upload boss try mtn bis plus simple server oo.. #100 per day is wat m equally using
ok let wait till weekend i will dropbox it if i can
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by seedorfy134(m): 6:53am On May 13, 2015
i need beautiful stock rom for H6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by samintegrity(m): 7:19am On May 13, 2015
Nastydroid:
ok let wait till weekend i will dropbox it if i can

Okiss.. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:11am On May 13, 2015
Sammyblake:
thanku
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:27am On May 13, 2015
Sammyblake:
pls stop campaigning for me in threads . the mods said d will remove ten votes from anyone that campaign outside the campaign thread. pls I will really appreciate if u will write it in ur signature. like i wrote mine
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Codedboy95(m): 10:34am On May 13, 2015
For the last time.. how much will it cost me to change h6 screen at carlcare....? it fell into water 2months ago and i have since then abandoned it.. although the screen is still works but i want to change it.. or is anyone interested in buying it?.. whatsapp 07013715550 (Lagos/abk only)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:39am On May 13, 2015
Vickydera2:
pls stop campaigning for me in threads . the mods said d will remove ten votes from anyone that campaign outside the campaign thread. pls I will really appreciate if u will write it in ur signature. like i wrote mine
kkk sorry, i wasn't aware of that!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by LEGEND7466(m): 11:57am On May 13, 2015
samintegrity:

Does it allows imei tweaking?? And wat abt problem on receiving files via Bluetooth?? Like d breathing light dat just keeps breathing.. ??

I don't think there's a solution to the breathing notification light.... Solution would only come when tecno releases their source code.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:58am On May 13, 2015
Sammyblake:
kkk sorry, i wasn't aware of that!
thanku
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:59am On May 13, 2015
Codedboy95:
For the last time.. how much will it cost me to change h6 screen at carlcare....? it fell into water 2months ago and i have since then abandoned it.. although the screen is still works but i want to change it.. or is anyone interested in buying it?.. whatsapp 07013715550 (Lagos/abk only)
ur phone won't remain d same if u change d screen

(1) (2) (3) ... (234) (235) (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.