Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (635706 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Freeko4: 4:11pm On Aug 13, 2015
I need a good custom rom dats is bugless
Guru in d hus pls I need ur suggestions.
Thanks in advance
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 5:38pm On Aug 13, 2015
Freeko4:
Thanks in advance
http://simple7ech..com/2015/08/mystic-os-v2-for-tecno-h6.html?m=1
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2015
Ani 1 in kd willing 2 sell h6 let talk whatsapp 08170545606
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Freeko4: 6:26am On Aug 14, 2015

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 10:38am On Aug 14, 2015
Freeko4:
Thanks in advance

bro plz I mistakenly deleted my cwm backup am looking for someone to share his own for me,I wud prefer the real cwm cos I don't know or have anybody DAT can flash using so tool or whatever its called,,I want to use recovery to flash back
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Freeko4: 10:58am On Aug 14, 2015
gemiclem:

bro plz I mistakenly deleted my cwm backup am looking for someone to share his own for me,I wud prefer the real cwm cos I don't know or have anybody DAT can flash using so tool or whatever its called,,I want to use recovery to flash back

Guy wad up, where u pin at? Mine is 2.45gb & it will b difficult 4 me to upload cos I don't av d GB to do dat.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 11:54am On Aug 14, 2015
Freeko4:

Guy wad up, where u pin at? Mine is 2.45gb & it will b difficult 4 me to upload cos I don't av d GB to do dat.

gosh, u installed a lot of apps when u backed up that's why its that big,,,am in akwa ibom,try mtn phisphon bblited add me on WhatsApp or gimme ur digits lemme add u n tell u d procedures

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Codedboy95:
For the last time.. how much will it cost me to change h6 screen at carlcare....? it fell into water 2months ago and i have since then abandoned it.. although the screen is still works but i want to change it.. or is anyone interested in buying it?.. whatsapp 07013715550 (Lagos/abk only)

bro pls I need a cwm backup of Tecno h6 to reinstall my stock ROM I mistakenly deleted mine
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 1:06pm On Aug 14, 2015
Sholexyz:

Thanks to u ve finally flashed CWM n backup rom on my h6 just view ur profile n saw how u did it with the help of that seyi n thanks to the guy that upload the h6 recovery.img here, omo fear no good oo ma heart just dey beat fast has I dey do am... Need game site to download games....

plz I need ur Tecno h6 cwm backup
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by gemiclem(m): 1:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
hmmm just backed up again .!!!! cc adelolaa

can we talk on WhatsApp?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prymestrr(m): 11:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
gemiclem:

gosh, u installed a lot of apps when u backed up that's why its that big,,,am in akwa ibom,try mtn phisphon bblited add me on WhatsApp or gimme ur digits lemme add u n tell u d procedures
Gemiclem i think we can help each other out... I v my cwm backup 4 h6 stock ROM @factory level... It's about 1.35gb but can reduce wen zipped. I can upload it 2 my Dropbox acct n send u my link... But i need d mtn phisphon settings n code 2 obtain data.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by kodclick: 6:00am On Aug 15, 2015
Good a.m house
Having a little problem with my bis and simple android server tweak
After reasoning the price involved in the daily sub, I went for the monthly.
after four days of browsing,the simple sever stopped working.
Any help on this? Thanks.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 9:06am On Aug 15, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Liamm(m): 12:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Codedboy95:
For the last time.. how much will it cost me to change h6 screen at carlcare....? it fell into water 2months ago and i have since then abandoned it.. although the screen is still works but i want to change it.. or is anyone interested in buying it?.. whatsapp 07013715550 (Lagos/abk only)
bro, did you later change the screen? How much did it cost you?

Mine fell inside water also. Though the phone still responds to touches and its sensitivity is still as it was at the time I bought it, the screen display isn't as attractive as it were before so I'd like to change screen alone.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Thevenine(m): 12:46pm On Aug 15, 2015
Check out the link in my signature to get the lowest prices on Konga and the link in my profile to learn how you can earn money from konga
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
kodclick:
Good a.m house
Having a little problem with my bis and simple android server tweak
After reasoning the price involved in the daily sub, I went for the monthly.
after four days of browsing,the simple sever stopped working.
Any help on this? Thanks.

I did the same.

I usually use the BBMIDID, 100 for 5gb daily....

I decided to use the weekly own of 550.... I thought it could be like maybe 50gb for a week... Lol...

When I used 5gb, it stopped... So, forget the validity and amount... They are all 5gb... So it seems you've used up the 5gb before the expiration of the plan.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chinkx(m): 2:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
hello guys ...
Tecno H6 for sale @ 16K, if u are in Lagos Only ....untouched and untampered rom and just 2 weeks old ...if u're interested whatsapp me with 07056119403

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 3:47pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hi guys I want to root my h6..pls what should I do or install befr rooting ..I don't wnna crash my phone .
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chinkx(m): 4:02pm On Aug 15, 2015
Install kingroot ...its self-explanatory
realceeg:
Hi guys I want to root my h6..pls what should I do or install befr rooting ..I don't wnna crash my phone .
Install kingroot ...its self-explanatory
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 7:33pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chinkx:
Install kingroot ...its self-explanatory Install kingroot ...its self-explanatory
....tnkx bro...hope its the right rooting app for h6..cos I will like to change my fonts after rooting ...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Prymestrr(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
Martiekay:

I did the same.

I usually use the BBMIDID, 100 for 5gb daily....

I decided to use the weekly own of 550.... I thought it could be like maybe 50gb for a week... Lol...

When I used 5gb, it stopped... So, forget the validity and amount... They are all 5gb... So it seems you've used up the 5gb before the expiration of the plan.

Martiekay good evening! I need ur assistance with d mtn bb sub on simple server settings rundown pls. I ll be most grateful!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Prymestrr:

Martiekay good evening! I need ur assistance with d mtn bb sub on simple server settings rundown pls. I ll be most grateful!

Add me on whatsapp 08166225097
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chinkx(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2015
realceeg:
....tnkx bro...hope its the right rooting app for h6..cos I will like to change my fonts after rooting ...
It worked for me ....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 10:57pm On Aug 15, 2015
Chinkx:

It worked for me ....
. I appreciate bro
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chinkx(m): 9:20am On Aug 16, 2015
please ...aw long does it takes in charging your h6 from 0% to 100% ...reply needed urgently!
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 11:46pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chinkx:
please ...aw long does it takes in charging your h6 from 0% to 100% ...reply needed urgently!
..3hrs 30 minutes
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by realceeg(m): 11:47pm On Aug 17, 2015
Chinkx:
...abeg can we chat on watsaap...07039192596
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AdemolaGoc: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
Tecno h6 for sale. Perfect condition with charger 17k. Holla at me. 08123329061 . Whatsapp welcome... ✌ Oh, I stay at Surulere.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by windyjosezy: 9:20pm On Aug 18, 2015
bush boy
corperscorner:
[size=20pt]Anytime I hear TECHNO, it feels like someone just mentioned TAFAWA BALEWA[/size]
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by windyjosezy: 9:21pm On Aug 18, 2015
hmm, i smell broke asses cheesy cheesy
Kamaye:
lol, but on a serious note it seems Tecno is now aware of the competition they are facing, thanks to Gionee, Innjoo, infinix and the rest. A few months back this phone would have been 25k.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by windyjosezy: 9:22pm On Aug 18, 2015
yea
pat077:
that's d effect of competition.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by windyjosezy: 9:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
r u GOD
Tecno, your days are over in Nigeria market.

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.