Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636553 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tommyopera: 10:24pm On Aug 20, 2015
pls i nid stock rom for tecno h6 and any gud custom rom too
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by showlaw: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2015
no, ask me again
windyjosezy:
Hmm, sure abt dix?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by showlaw: 6:31pm On Aug 21, 2015
na xo
windyjosezy:
Tot as much
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by showlaw: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
ehn na, dey paid me shebi i be nairaland admin
Annkorede:
lol....is like they paid you this boy abi
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by showlaw: 6:34pm On Aug 21, 2015
guy park well
Annkorede:
go and sleep abeg
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 7:07pm On Aug 21, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by keassy: 6:51am On Aug 22, 2015
The h6 new ROM I have download it but it have a password what's ia the password pls so I can extract it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 11:31am On Aug 22, 2015
Emmyactor:

Check this out

http://www.androidvillaz.com/2015/08/how-to-upate-your-tecno-h6-to-latest-firmware-to-get-5gig-storage-space.html?m=1
Mr Emma, you are one of the few guys dedicated to making us enjoy our phones. You just brought a wonderful firmware upgrade for the H6, which is laudable. But, to now password a file that would benefit every H6 user, is not a welcome development.
Why don't you just spell out the password on your site, than for everyone calling and asking you for it, which might be too cumbersome for you.
All the same, it's just my opinion, and more importantly, keep up the good work.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Annkorede: 2:50pm On Aug 22, 2015
Y would i
showlaw:
guy park well
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Annkorede: 2:52pm On Aug 22, 2015
Only God knows
showlaw:
ehn na, dey paid me shebi i be nairaland admin
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Annkorede: 2:53pm On Aug 22, 2015
Yes you have ooo
windyjosezy:
Anytin d mata? Have I said too much.?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Annkorede: 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2015
I dont know the price yet naw
braintext:

Smgdfh,how much is the phone ?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Annkorede: 2:55pm On Aug 22, 2015
And what do you mean
udemzyudex:

Only you just dey display mumu alone for thread.. Na WA oo
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 22, 2015
Hi Hommies, a brother needs some help with my Tecno H6, the camera suddenly started malfunctioning yesterday, it will appear as if there are lines across the screen blurring the captured image.

I'll post a photo captured before and after the problem started to help illustrate what I mean.

Any help as to what the problem is and how it can be corrected would be deeply appreciated.

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by braintext(m): 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
undecided
Annkorede:
I dont know the price yet naw
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Jhymrod(f): 9:22am On Aug 24, 2015
The highest volume of my h6 is very low, please wah should I do. I barely hear when my phone is ringing.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 24, 2015
Jhymrod:
The highest volume of my h6 is very low, please wah should I do. I barely hear when my phone is ringing.

First of all is your phone rooted? If no then search for how to root tecno h6 and come back here.. I'll help you out or you search for it here on nairaland.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Jhymrod(f): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2015
udemzy101:

First of all is your phone rooted? If no then search for how to root tecno h6 and come back here.. I'll help you out or you search for it here on nairaland.
my phone is not rooted, but can't it be done without rooting.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Anthony145(m): 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2015
Please can upgrade my tecno h6 to 5.0 lollipop?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2015
Jhymrod:
my phone is not rooted, but can't it be done without rooting.

Yes.... You can root then Unroot after doing it...
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Jhymrod(f): 7:00pm On Aug 24, 2015
udemzy101:

Yes.... You can root then Unroot after doing it...
so,
please how do I root?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by enoch273: 10:29pm On Aug 24, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Jhymrod(f): 7:28am On Aug 25, 2015
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 25, 2015
Jhymrod:
the rooting is done sir. Wat next

Then go. To Google and download mobile uncle tools.... Search for it and download....

Install it, open and grant permission.

When u open it, u will see engineer mode, then engineering mode (MTK), click on it and swipe to right to locate hardware, click on audio, then loudspeaker mode, locate the max volume and change it to 130 or 135, don't exceed this level... Then set.. And you're done... Exit and see how it sound.

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2015
enoch273:
http://www.enochtek.com/2015/08/huawei-launches-p8-flagship-phone.html?m=1
thanks for the info, pls your blog is slow..

Both operamini and uc browser
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Jhymrod(f): 8:57am On Aug 25, 2015
udemzy101:

Then go. To Google and download mobile uncle tools.... Search for it and download....

Install it, open and grant permission.

When u open it, u will see engineer mode, then engineering mode (MTK), click on it and swipe to right to locate hardware, click on audio, then loudspeaker mode, locate the max volume and change it to 130 or 135, don't exceed this level... Then set.. And you're done... Exit and see how it sound.
done, thank you very much sir. How do I unroot?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 11:07am On Aug 25, 2015
Jhymrod:
done, thank you very much sir. How do I unroot?
locate kinguser in your phone menu, open it and click on the setting icon, locate remove root permission and click clear.. And reboot
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Jhymrod(f): 11:59am On Aug 25, 2015
udemzy101:
locate kinguser in your phone menu, open it and click on the setting icon, locate remove root permission and click clear.. And reboot
tanx,I really appreciate.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jhymrod:
tanx,I really appreciate.
you're welcome.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by bhaliz44(m): 11:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
gemiclem:
Ever since I reset my h6 it pauses games by itself anybody has a solution?
sup bro were you able to solve the pausing issue of your h6? Am facing the same issue with mine

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.