Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (77) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (637035 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2014
Superstar007:

- Okay, is it really necessary?
- How do I check that it was rooted successfully?
- How can I access the superuser menu cos it seems like everything us still same?? Please bear with me, am really inquisitive.

1, Not really Necessary. Buh it is necessary if u're installing fonts or tweaking.

2. Download Root Checker from Playstore.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 7:04pm On Nov 25, 2014
10m/p SC for my downloading

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Fukup(m): 7:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
does this phone have a physical home button like that of iphone and pls where can i get it here in anambra?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 7:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
tboyw:
lolzzz... really?. una too funny. extreme indeed

tecno worded fans

you are talking like if h6 gets lollipop rom you wont flash b4 odas..

na you go even come dey highlight tips and bugs here self
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 7:55pm On Nov 25, 2014
Heeboy94:

1, Not really Necessary. Buh it is necessary if u're installing fonts or tweaking.

2. Download Root Checker from Playstore.

Tweaking like changing imei?
Done that. How can I port cwm?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 8:06pm On Nov 25, 2014
Heeboy94:

Lol. Nawa.

What's the essence of WhatsApp group sef
help me ask them o
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 8:13pm On Nov 25, 2014
donbenart:

tecno worded fans

bro why ur body dey hot na, if u like say anything u like, I don't care. u guys just dey shout lollipop here and there. the fact that the version is still new cause it to have issues with some apps for now. so I'm not in an hurry to have lollipop or whatever u call it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by ritchienell(m): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Hit me up on 08185955493 to fix ani tecno,infinix nd itel fones

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
donbenart:

tecno worded fans

If it is Official ROM, fine!

If it is not, I might not.....

The way people hype Kitkat sef, I can't see anything special.

Still rocking Android 4.2.2 on my Jiayu G2F. If updates comes, fine! If it doesn't, I'll continue using till I'm ready to change my phone.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2014
Osyxcel:

Still rocking Android 4.2.2 on my Jiayu G2F. If updates comes, fine! If it doesn't, I'll continue using till I'm ready to change my phone.
thats exactly my point, there is just a slight difference between jellybean and this kitkat. I don't know why people like hyping what is not necessary.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
Some one should hlp me abt dz backup cwm stuff i no get am nd i wan backup my fone
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
tboyw:
thats exactly my point, there is just a slight difference between jellybean and this kitkat. I don't know why people like hyping what is not necessary.

Abi. Afterall, some peeps are still using Windows XP till date grin grin

I prefer a Windows 7 to Windows 8 sef... cool

3 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 8:57pm On Nov 25, 2014
Osyxcel:

Hey bro. Tried changing my imei. after hitting the "send command" button. got "AT command was msent". but nothing has changed?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
Superstar007:

Hey bro. Tried changing my imei. after hitting the "send command" button. got "AT command was msent". but nothing has changed?

Reboot your phone and you're good to go.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
Osyxcel:

Reboot your phone and you're good to go.

Done that but it's still not working
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 9:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tweetums:
10m/p SC for my downloading

You sabi lie ehn. No be 10kb/s be that?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 9:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Superstar007:

You sabi lie ehn. No be 10kb/s be that?
u blind since wen u were born....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 9:16pm On Nov 25, 2014
Superstar007:

Done that but it's still not working

Try it again and reboot immediately, then check if it has changed under settings.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 9:18pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tweetums:
Chai...Iron Lady....see as you just dey yab everybody wey dey here...no yab me ooo
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tweetums:

seen. the font got made the m be like k
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Osyxcel:

Abi. Afterall, some peeps are still using Windows XP till date grin grin

I prefer a Windows 7 to Windows 8 sef... cool
lol. abi na. there are bugs in windows 8 na, that's the reason of the release of 8.1
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by tboyw(m): 9:21pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tweetums:
im not sure u are a female
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2014
Osyxcel:

Try it again and reboot immediately, then check if it has changed under settings.

yeah. It worked, thanks.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2014
Superstar007:

seen. the font got made the m be like k
I'm sorry then....
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2014
Osyxcel:

as simple as that

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tweetums:
I'm sorry then....
you dy worry oh,you be mercy johnson senior sister
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Vickisexie: 11:07pm On Nov 25, 2014
please add me to the whatsapp group.... number is

🔙
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
tboyw:
lol. abi na. there are bugs in windows 8 na, that's the reason of the release of 8.1

Even the Windows 8.1 na trash (to me)...

Windows 7 is still the best windows version after Windows XP.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Osyxcel(m): 11:09pm On Nov 25, 2014
tboyw:
im not sure u are a female

Na now you just realise am?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Superstar007(m): 11:19pm On Nov 25, 2014
Tweetums:
I'm sorry then....

No probs then. smiley
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 12:20am On Nov 26, 2014
ufemia23:
please can someone give me procedures on how to change my h6 fonts..I did it with hifont but it didn't change the text. I have rooted my phone with king root

use Ifont wink
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by adelolaa(m): 12:26am On Nov 26, 2014
me and Etisalat till next year o wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.