Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You - Phones (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You (636040 Views)

New Release Tecno Y6 The Specs And Price Will Wow You / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera / Tecno Release Tecno P5 Running Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, 5MP Camera (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (259) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 27, 2014
There's nothing in the H6 to "wow" anyone, read review
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by RemyAO: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2014
donbenart:

can u do without tweaking your phone?

If it excellently perfect...
.its actually the os you are tweaking...android is made in such a way dat tweaking can enhance your phone performance
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 6:53am On Nov 27, 2014
RemyAO:

.its actually the os you are tweaking...android is made in such a way dat tweaking can enhance your phone performance

not all android can be tweaked, just thank God 4 mtk phones
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 7:23am On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:
we that are using the phone, are okay with it. There is no phone in this world that is perfect, not even the ones produced by the bigger players. Afterall, all our needs differ.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2014
akashi01:
black Friday is a bonanza day on both konga/jumia for all products..you can even get upto 70% discount
wow that's nice
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2014
donbenart:

i thought you have bought h6?

Am afraid of infinix and their bad battery and screen
am not using h6 yet neither have I used infinix before but am sure they have carlcare centre
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by donbenart: 8:08am On Nov 27, 2014
AmazingZeus:
am not using h6 yet neither have I used infinix before but am sure they have carlcare centre

am afraid of infinix hot is too cheap 4 that specs i guess i will go 4 p4 cuz i need a good phone too
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2014
donbenart:

am afraid of infinix hot is too cheap 4 that specs i guess i will go 4 p4 cuz i need a good phone too
why didn't you get h6 instead and yes the infinix price is too cheap but I think specs match the price
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by osooabina: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2014
I cant read the review coz.me too i have my own review....tell me any phone of that class of price which perfects tecno features...engine of a phone is all...RAM,ROM,KITKAT,PROCESSOR...WAT else do you want
look at the design,it speaks a lot...camera is superb.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by osooabina: 9:13am On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:
I cant read the review coz.me too i have my own review....tell me any phone of that class of price which perfects tecno features...engine of a phone is all...RAM,ROM,KITKAT,PROCESSOR...WAT else do you want
look at the design,it speaks a lot...camera is superb.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Grandberry19: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2014
is the infinix hot battery removeable..
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2014
psalmy2g:

Abaayo pls hw does Ali express work.. Wud like to order for dat 32gig memcad and 5600mah power bank
its simple,,,if ure using android,,download the aliexpress app on playstore,,,,,den launch it and create an account,,after dat,,search for ehat u want to buy,,just input the name similar for instance if ure searching for a phone,just input android 4.4phone,results will come out,,,,,btw,where are u living,so i can help better
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by obaayo2: 9:28am On Nov 27, 2014
psalmy2g:

I don't knw if dis Is a problem bt after installing d supersu it didn't remove d Kinguser like was said... And nw I can't uninstall d Kinguser, can't even see it in ma app manager bt d icon still displays on ma home screen.. And wen I open it it jus behaves like supersu.. Is dia a way to uninstall it so I can jus use only d supersu or is dia any effect using both.. Cos av got both installed n it's only d superus I can uninstall... pls help.
there is no effect of using both,,download GREENIFY,,den locate the kinguser,click on it and press hibernate..it wont show its face again forever
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2014
[quote author=Heeboy94 post=28361909
Download CWM recovery for ur H6 and flash it via recovery tools or MobileUncle [/quote] Bros abeg I know understand how to flSh ND plz post d link for CWM recovery for h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 27, 2014
Cwm
androidvillaz..com/2014/07/how-to-install-cwmcustom-revocry-on.html?m=1

That will you sir
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 27, 2014
AmazingZeus:

F6 will be beta
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 11:53am On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:
and so what?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Tweetums(f): 11:56am On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:
And so what?
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2014
Tweetums:
And so what?
help me tell him, we are not complaining.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by AmazingZeus(m): 1:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Emmyactor:

F6 will be beta
yes but I don't have 28 to 35k to spend on it
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:
I just read your review..its stupid you know...'no gorilla glass protection'..the infinix zero with gorilla glass sef dey break...since I've been following this thread, no one has complained bou any broken screen

2 Likes

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pls fam. Am havin ish with my assassin creed... Dont just knw were to enter to enable it strt... Pls help me with d steps

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 4:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
What's up people?? If you would like to join the android and ppsspp games group, kindly drop your number.
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Chuksteric(m): 4:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nathan2222:
the truth is that no tangible reason was stated there.... The infinix zero that has the gorilla glass , hope you've seen the complaints and the camera can't even be compared to this... Please stop saying trash... Get the phone and use it first.. The price of the phone is just too good for it

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by osooabina: 4:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
parrotibaba:
my former d5 has also fallen into a bucket of water but it didn't spoil,just allowed it to dry n voila! it was working perfectly so what's ur point?
my sony xperia z2 is now bathing with dishes and mugs in water...so wat was his point
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by jiggar(m): 4:13pm On Nov 27, 2014
Chuksteric:
the truth is that no tangible reason was stated there.... The infinix zero that has the gorilla glass , hope you've seen the complaints and the camera can't even be compared to this... Please stop saying trash... Get the phone and use it first.. The price of the phone is just too good for it
well spoken.

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by penjueljosh(m): 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Codedboy95:
chop knuckle i just got 500mb thnx for the imei number..
guy can yu old send d imei yu used to me.... I wanna tweak it to get amid a imei
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by beatsbyj2g(m): 5:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
AmazingZeus:
infinix hot don't have memory card slot,can you manage it
but it has 13gig user available rom
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2014
TECNO R7 FOR SALE .
PRICE . 25,000
LOCATION . IBADAN
FAULT . NO FAULT
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by augster(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2014
beatsbyj2g:
but it has 13gig user available rom
it has an SD card slot bro

1 Like

Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by beatsbyj2g(m): 5:27pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pls Wats d user available ram on h6
Re: New Release Tecno H6 - The Spec And Price Will "Wow" You by Heeboy94(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
This phone is now cost oo. I wanted to buy another one today, and i was told it's now sold for #18000. Am sure SLOT will sell for 20k.

Reason: Dollar-Naira exchange rate

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (259) (Reply)

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread / How To Access Facebook Desktop Version On Mobile Phones / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.