Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Why Kilonhappen.com Will Be As Popular As Linda Ikeji's Blog In Nigeria By 2016 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Kilonhappen.com Will Be As Popular As Linda Ikeji's Blog In Nigeria By 2016 (500 Views)

Google Removes Linda Ikeji's Blog / Pictures Of Charley Boy As 'Linda' / Charlyboy To Return As Judge On Nigerian-Idol As Linda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Kilonhappen.com Will Be As Popular As Linda Ikeji's Blog In Nigeria By 2016 by BenjaminAhia007: 4:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
Why kilonhappen.com will be as popular as Linda Ikeji's blog in Nigeria by 2016

Dear Reader,

Thank you for making an attempt to read this article. I don't hate or "beef" Linda Ikeji. Though I have never met her personally, she is one of the people I look up to. The reason I wrote this article is to let everyone know my predictions for my recently launched website "kilonhappen.com".

Linda Ikeji's blog is the number one place online to get the latest Celebrity news and gists, News, Lifestyle, Fashion, Entertainment gists e.t.c. As at the time of writing this article, lindaikeji..com is the 10th most visited website in Nigeria according to Alexa. kilonhappen.com currently has no rank on Alexa, this is partly because kilonhappen.com is less than 2 months old.

One of the reasons why Linda Ikeji's blog is very popular is because she gives us the latest news about celebrities. She is usually one of the first persons to feed people with Celebrity news. On Linda Ikeji's blog, you will find various celebrity news; ranging from celebrity Marriages to celebrity endorsements to pregnant celebrities; the list goes on and on. There are several other reasons why Linda Ikeji's blog is so popular, let's leave that for now.

Let's concentrate on the prediction of a 22 year old African boy. Lest I forget to inform you, I am 22 years old. Just as you can get the latest celebrity news on linda Ikeji's blog, you can get the latest Nigerian News, Football News, Traffic Report on kilonhappen.com.

If you have never visited kilonhappen.com, you are missing a lot. Kilonhappen.com saves you time and Energy

Click here to visit [url]kilonhappen.com[/url]

Just in case Linda Ikeji is reading this,Linda I really love what you do. Keep it up

Just in case Uche Pedro is reading this, I was really motivated by a talk you gave at Civic Center(Forgive me, I can't remember the year but the program was organized by Jim Ovia Foundation quite a long time ago)

Let us make my prediction a reality, it starts with you, visit kilonhappen.com today and every other day. Don't forget to spread the word about [url]kilonhappen.com[/url]
Click here to visit [url]kilonhappen.com[/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Reach Seun Osewa On Nairaland! / Sean Tizzle: Singer Accused Of Stealing 'perfect Gentleman' Song / Advice To Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.