Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Bad Breath - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bad Breath (3653 Views)

HALITOSIS (BAD BREATH) / Cure For Halitosis (bad Breath/mouth Odour) / Fascinating To Hear That My Baby Has A Bad Breath! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bad Breath by cutieme(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2014
Hello house,a good friend of mine who doesn't have access to this forum have asked me to help in inquiring about Triple complex halitonic for bad breath,as in where she can get it here in Nigeria, thanks all for your answers.
Re: Bad Breath by Applaner: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2014
tell her to use longrich toothpaste, I am using it and it is working.
Re: Bad Breath by cutieme(m): 4:50pm On Oct 24, 2014
long rich toothpaste?where is that one found because I haven't heard of it before
Re: Bad Breath by lillyjane(f): 8:39pm On Oct 24, 2014
cutieme:
Hello house,a good friend of mine who doesn't have access to this forum have asked me to help in inquiring about Triple complex halitonic for bad breath,as in where she can get it here in Nigeria, thanks all for your answers.

There are natural ways to fight bad breath, your friend can make a cleansing water with 1-2 Oranges, 1 lemon, 2-3 Strawberries and water.

Cut the fruits in sizes to fit into your container or storage jar, fill it up with water and put in the refrigerator to sit overnight, allowing all the vitamins to seep into the liquid. Drink in the morning along with breakfast, and whenever you feel the need throughout the day. This will keep up to a week in the refrigerator.

This water will help kill the bacteria causing bad breath while keeping your mouth moist most importantly. Because oranges, strawberries, and lemon are incredibly high in vitamin C, and vitamin C will create an acidic environment hard for bacteria to thrive in. Vitamin C is water-soluble, so you can indeed get its goodness by infusing the water with the fruit.

Read up others on http://www..com/natural-ways-to-fight-bad-breath-halitosis

3 Likes

Re: Bad Breath by cutieme(m): 10:21pm On Oct 24, 2014
@Lilian(lilyjane)thanks for that info but please do u sell it?I mean the cleansing water please how much or can you help in preparing one?Pls let me know.
Re: Bad Breath by cutieme(m): 8:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
@ applanar please where can one get the long rich toothpaste?
Re: Bad Breath by lillyjane(f): 9:42pm On Oct 25, 2014
cutieme:
@Lilian(lilyjane)thanks for that info but please do u sell it?I mean the cleansing water please how much or can you help in preparing one?Pls let me know.

No dear, it is actually easy to make and i outlined the procedure above. You may have to read it again.
Re: Bad Breath by dennykel60: 8:12am On Oct 26, 2014
Follow my advice, go and get tea tree mouth wash for her. Its a swissgarde south African product. For info whatsapp 08136478517
Re: Bad Breath by joeterri(m): 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2014
cutieme:
advice her to eat lots of cucumber.. it helps.. you can checkout my post on benefits derived from cucumber
Re: Bad Breath by Nobody: 1:05am On Oct 27, 2014
lillyjane:

There are natural ways to fight bad breath, your friend can make a cleansing water with 1-2 Oranges, 1 lemon, 2-3 Strawberries and water.

Cut the fruits in sizes to fit into your container or storage jar, fill it up with water and put in the refrigerator to sit overnight, allowing all the vitamins to seep into the liquid. Drink in the morning along with breakfast, and whenever you feel the need throughout the day. This will keep up to a week in the refrigerator.

This water will help kill the bacteria causing bad breath while keeping your mouth moist most importantly. Because oranges, strawberries, and lemon are incredibly high in vitamin C, and vitamin C will create an acidic environment hard for bacteria to thrive in. Vitamin C is water-soluble, so you can indeed get its goodness by infusing the water with the fruit.

Read up others on http://www..com/natural-ways-to-fight-bad-breath-halitosis
Hi I completely agree with your suggestion, people don't realize there's so much goodness found in fruits especially lemon.

Hello op you should definitely try this smiley
Re: Bad Breath by MelissaSewell: 8:15am On Dec 27, 2014
Having lots of water can help in reducing bad breath . Sometimes lack of water causes bad breath . You can have a consultation at payment plan dental Silver Spring for more details
Re: Bad Breath by cutieme(m): 7:29pm On Dec 27, 2014
Where is that payment spring?
Re: Bad Breath by mydentist(m): 11:36pm On Dec 27, 2014
Hello, halitosis cannot be treated fully with mouthwash or rinses.

There are different cause of bad breath, for you to treat the bad breath you must outline the possible causes of it before you arrest and get the solution.

It could be cause by internal organs, your oral cavity, food u eat, holes on the tooth and so many other causes.

My advice for you is to see a Dentist who is gonna sit you down and generate certain info from you nd help you in treating d halitosis permanently

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Breath by drken33(m): 7:44pm On Dec 28, 2014
mydentist:
Hello, halitosis cannot be treated fully with mouthwash or rinses.

There are different cause of bad breath, for you to treat the bad breath you must outline the possible causes of it before you arrest and get the solution.

It could be cause by internal organs, your oral cavity, food u eat, holes on the tooth and so many other causes.

My advice for you is to see a Dentist who is gonna sit you down and generate certain info from you nd help you in treating d halitosis permanently

Regards
thanks for this post,its the best i ve read.People want to cure halitosis using this medication or that;but they fail to understand it has several causes.that the only way to handle this is addressing the cause of the badbreath,not just using one mouth wash or the other,lemon or no lemon.

(1) (Reply)

Skin Toning The Natural Way!!! / Alcohol Makes You Age Faster Than You Can Imagine [photo Proof] / Is Your Penis Good Looking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.