Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,158 members, 7,953,598 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:12 PM

Business Opportunities In The Northern Part Of Nigeria. - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Opportunities In The Northern Part Of Nigeria. (1142 Views)

Palm Oil Business Opportunities / Pampers, Ariel, etc. Distributor Business Opportunities With P&G / We Help Sale,buy,establish,and Extend Business To The Northern Part Of Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunities In The Northern Part Of Nigeria. by Councelor(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
I am a batch B corper posted to Taraba state. from observations yams are quite cheap here, especially in Benue state. yams which when transported to places like lagos transforms into gold. As usual there are hindrances that limits one from starting up.
lack of detailed information is one of such. am using this medium to seek for advice as to how to go about it and also on information on detailed cost of transportation of yams from Benue to Lagos. A link to a transporter will be appreciated. Also I have open arms for partnership.
Re: Business Opportunities In The Northern Part Of Nigeria. by owelle22(m): 8:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
i ll like to patner with you...

I read on this forum where a corper claimed 100pieces of year in Benue is 9000 and transportation is 3000...
....its a lucrative business but the only problem I have is storage...asin where to store in Lagos and be selling it from there...let's talk biz

(1) (Reply)

Oil Refinery For Nigeria /solve Gas Shortage In Nigeria / Binary Supermarket Business( Shop Once And Earn Forever) / You Can't Afford Not To Get This E-book If You Want To Go Into Branding Agency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.