Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Help a brother with Fifa 15 for PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Help a brother with Fifa 15 for PC (2651 Views)

White Playstation PS4 With Fifa 15 For Sale Or Swap With PS3 / Anyone With FIFA 15 Or FIFA 14 ISO Download Link For Ppsspp / Brand New Ps3 With Fifa 13 (urgent Sale) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help a brother with Fifa 15 for PC by dlex21(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2014
Please guys... I need fifa 15 for pc ooo

Lagos/ibadan location

Thanks in advance
Re: Help a brother with Fifa 15 for PC by Lovetinz(m): 11:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
Proffdada:

u can't play the game without a crack which is not out yet
Says who? wink
Re: Help a brother with Fifa 15 for PC by Proffdada: 6:51am On Oct 25, 2014
Lovetinz:

Says who? wink
says me. games on PC are sold with copyright CD key therefore cracked versions are the only available for download I.E those that the exe file has been tweaked to run without CD key which identifies the PC as the game owner. that's why you can't play online games for cracked versions
check the comments on the link u posted
Re: Help a brother with Fifa 15 for PC by dlex21(m): 5:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
Proffdada:

says me. games on PC are sold with copyright CD key therefore cracked versions are the only available for download I.E those that the exe file has been tweaked to run without CD key which identifies the PC as the game owner. that's why you can't play online games for cracked versions
check the comments on the link u posted
In other words... We just av to wait for the cracked version... Please update us when it's out oo

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Temple Run 2 Scores.. / PS3 For Sale / Suggestions Needed For A New Game Center Location

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.